Damn, who would have thought Kathy Griffin had a bikini bod like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Malik112099']she thought it was gross, but my kind of funny isnt her kind of funny...[/QUOTE]

I'm sure I can still have fun with it. Sigged, at least.

[quote name='Malik112099']go ahead and have fun.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. :)

[quote name='Malik112099']Enjoy your fat fucking girlfriend.[/QUOTE]
Enjoy your fat fucking mom.

Also, I take back what I said about your wife[/url]. She looked wayyy better in the thumbnail. That's what I get for saying that women are bangable based off a 170x130 pixel image!

Note: Haha, this is getting pretty cruel, so I think I'll have to stop now. Damned remorse!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Thanks. :)

Enjoy your fat fucking mom.

Also, I take back what I said about your wife. She looked wayyy better in the thumbnail. That's what I get for saying that women are bangable based off a 170x130 pixel image!

Note: Haha, this is getting pretty cruel, so I think I'll have to stop now. Damned remorse![/quote]

No, no...dont stop.... people that have less joy in their lives need other people to make fun of so they feel better about themselves.

Seriously, this is getting fucking ridiculous. Insulting someone (especially on the Internet) is one thing, insulting their families is something completely different.

Thread reported, and I regret that I had such a high opinion of you, CoffeeEdge.

[quote name='Malik112099']also....kudos on making fun of a 52 year old woman kissing her granddaughter....[/QUOTE]

Kudos on making fun of a person you know nothing about.

Don't you dare start getting "high road" on me. You have no place doing that.

Hey, guys, he's the one that invited me to google him. He should have known the consequences. But fine, pics removed. Happy?

[quote name='Quillion']and I regret that I had such a high opinion of you, CoffeeEdge.[/QUOTE]

Links redacted. Do you love me again? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back