Dang it's hot, I wish I had some OTTer pops

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Niko Bellic or John Marston?

Bellic, right?[/QUOTE]

Take Marston's family and fidelity issue out of the equation. . . and I like Marston much better.

Edit: Wolve what kid of soldering set-up do you use? This cheap one from northern tool isn't working well enough for me on these tiny controller LED points.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Take Marston's family and fidelity issue out of the equation. . . and I like Marston much better.

Edit: Wolve what kid of soldering set-up do you use? This cheap one from northern tool isn't working well enough for me on these tiny controller LED points.[/QUOTE]

I don't solder, only did briefly, hated it and that's it.

[quote name='Wolve11']I don't solder, only did briefly, hated it and that's it.[/QUOTE]

I've done plenty of large scale stuff and a little circuit board stuff . . . but these tiny little points on the controller X-button are infuriating.

This made me think of Brak instantly.

top-chairmanmeowred.jpg

teefury.com

Neat. The artist that did that shirt was at the Utah Arts Festival last week. One of my friends bought a print from him. He has some cool stuff.

[quote name='zewone']Niko Bellic or John Marston?

Bellic, right?[/QUOTE]
John Marston.

[quote name='Maklershed']My 4 day weekend has started already. No work today. *puts hand up for high five*[/QUOTE]

:highfive:

[quote name='seanr1221']Going to Baltimore this weekend. Should be fun.[/QUOTE]

Are you staying with TMK?

:lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']"Get out da street! Seanr comin! Seanr comin!"

2n9dpiw.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Are you saying he's going to be killed by a 10 year old kid?

3 day weekend after today. No idea why July 5th is considered a holiday. I got monday off but had to split next weekend with someone else.

[quote name='eldergamer']3 day weekend after today. No idea why July 5th is considered a holiday. I got monday off but had to split next weekend with someone else.[/QUOTE]

Holidays that fall on a Saturday are observed by federal employees who work a standard Monday to Friday week on the previous Friday. Federal employees who work on Saturday will observe the holiday on Saturday; Friday will be a regular work day. Holidays that fall on a Sunday are observed by federal workers the following Monday. The other holidays always fall on a particular day of the week.[2]

[quote name='Maklershed']My 4 day weekend has started already. No work today. *puts hand up for high five*[/QUOTE]

Ditto for me *high-five*

Well I guess I am going to watch that great dane again for two whole weeks starting next week. I desperately don't want to though.

~~~~~~

I just applied for a Research Engineer position that has the program named "CAMP MOSES". Maybe it's a real life Shadow Moses project.

(That sounded completely fucking retarded)...

Damnit.

Why didn't anyone tell me Singularity was one of those damn "monster closet" games?

I fucking hate those because I shit myself for no reason.

[quote name='zewone']Damnit.

Why didn't anyone tell me Singularity was one of those damn "monster closet" games?

I fucking hate those because I shit myself for no reason.[/QUOTE]

Stop eating so many so-sitch.

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm going to get stoned, eat mexican food and then go swimming. Thanks, holiday weekend! :wave:[/QUOTE]

Pool rules dictate that no one using drugs should go swimming.:cool:

Exchanged my 360 with another that also had two circle seal stickers on the outside. The serial number on the system matched the one in the xbox menu so fuck it. I guess MS is just reusing boxes.

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm going to get stoned, eat mexican food and then go swimming. Thanks, holiday weekend! :wave:[/QUOTE]
I'm going to remove a shit ton of rail-road ties that make up a retaining wall between me and my neighbor then replace it with a 46 foot long pavestone block retaining wall . . . God bless America.

I loved it when I was a kid, but I identify with it even more as an adult.

I am Bus Driver Stu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back