Dang it's hot, I wish I had some OTTer pops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope those Xbox Live weekly deals don't revert back to sucking ass after the summer. I've been pretty impressed by the selections recently considering how godawful they were when Microsoft first started doing them. Even the Rock Band deals next week are pretty amazing.[quote name='Maklershed']Wow Ben Franklin was kind of an asshole.[/QUOTE]???

What are the RB songs?

---

Hulu Plus sounds interesting to me what with it offering stuff like all 9 seasons of the X-Files, but if they want $10/month on top of XBL then I doubt I'll be getting it.

Here

July 6th - July 12th: "LIVEapalooza" (not the deal of the week, more details coming soon)

Rock Band & Rock Band 2
-AFI Pack 1 - 440 Microsoft Points
-Blink 182 Pack 2 - 240 Microsoft Points
-Boston Pack 1 - 440 Microsoft Points
-Disturbed Pack 1 - 240 Microsoft Points
-Foo Fighters - The Colour and the Shape (Album) - 800 Microsoft Points
-Going Country Pack 1 - 440 Microsoft Points
-Green Day Pack 1 - 240 Microsoft Points
-The Killers Pack 1 - 240 Microsoft Points
-Megadeth - Peace Sells... but Who's Buying? (Album) - 440 Microsoft Points
-Metallica Pack 1 - 240 Microsoft Points
-Nirvana Pack 1 - 440 Microsoft Points
-Oasis "Wonderwall" - 80 Microsoft Points
-Pearl Jam - Backspacer (Album) - 800 Microsoft Points
-Pearl Jam - Ten (Album) - 800 Microsoft Points
-Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik (Album) - 800 Microsoft Points
-Slipknot Pack 1 - 240 Microsoft Points
-Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Live Anthology Pack 1 - 440 Microsoft Points
-Weezer "Buddy Holly" - 80 Microsoft Points
-The Best of The Who Rock Band Edition - 800 Microsoft Points
-Wolfmother Pack 01 - 440 Microsoft Points

[quote name='Mojimbo']???[/QUOTE]

I was watching a show on History Channel about him this morning. He basically abandoned his wife to whore it up in England and she would write him, begging him to come home to help her because she was sick and slowly dying, and he refused. By the time she finally died it had been seven years since she had seen him last.

[quote name='DT778']Can't wait for UFC tonight.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. The Lesnar/Carwin fight is gonna be epic.

I fucking hate buying used shit from GS. First it was L4D 2, now AvP. Gotta drive to the nearest GS now so I exchange the disc in this 90 degree weather. :bomb:

Which Which? Witch?

36988_755006369039_1803840_43726167_7238364_n.jpg

Well I was about to and then I started drinking and it was all down hill from there. After I get an acceptable amount of coffee in me tomorrow morning I'll start it up.

[quote name='Maklershed']Well I was about to and then I started drinking and it was all down hill from there. After I get an acceptable amount of coffee in me tomorrow morning I'll start it up.[/QUOTE]

Lies and bullshit.

[quote name='Rocko']Anyone have any Steam suggestions that aren't daily deals? I haven't looked at anything but daily deals, heh.[/QUOTE]
The Introversion pack with Defcon.

I really want to buy it myself, but Steam has decided it doesn't want my money with the "There has been an internal error initializing your transaction. Please contact support for assistance." error when I try to buy stuff.

So guess I get to keep my cash and *acquire* it through other means.

Man, I'm so happy tomorrow is Independence Day. I don't have any set plans, but it's going to be fun and having Monday off makes it so much more enjoyable.

I'm getting pretty excited for next weekend too. My friend and his band play their first show at an actual venue on Friday, followed by another on Saturday. Tomorrow should kick off a killer week.

actually, the city decided to do their display tonight instead of the 4th. reason being: fireworks are never done on Sunday. guess they forgot about 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back