Dang it's hot, I wish I had some OTTer pops

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I just broke my Iphone......that's what I get for saying it had been a great day.

Lets see if I can upgrade to the Iphone 4.

Went to Urban Outfitters at King of Prussia Mall, bought three Futurama Kidrobot vinyls for $9 a piece, got a Slurms chase figure that I can sell for $50 on eBay. Good day. :cool:

We ate at Ruby's Diner. We went to CPK in past years but it's kind of expensive. And the waitress didn't charge us for our drinks so we got out of there for $25 after tip, haha.

We picked up a 7" cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory to eat tomorrow. They are so fucking DELICIOUS.

Also is the Apple Store always jam-packed with people? Like I would not have been able to get within 5 feet of a computer if I tried to walk in.

9 more days until the fucking world cup is over. I fucking hate turning on my TV and hearing that god damn annoying ass sound. If I ever see someone in real life with one of those piece of shit noisemakers I am going to reach over and snap it in half.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']9 more days until the fucking world cup is over. I fucking hate turning on my TV and hearing that god damn annoying ass sound. If I ever see someone in real life with one of those piece of shit noisemakers I am going to reach over and snap it in half.[/QUOTE]

suddenly I came up with a pretty good idea.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Looks like my gf and I decided on an apartment.

displayfloorpic.php

The kitchen is smaller than I'd like, but the price isn't bad. 1,000.00 a month, includes all utilities except electric (and it uses gas for heating and cooking, so that's a relief). We should be spending under 600.00 each per month.

We also get one month of rent for free.

[quote name='Rocko']Also is the Apple Store always jam-packed with people? Like I would not have been able to get within 5 feet of a computer if I tried to walk in.[/QUOTE]

Yup, almost all the laptops/iphones have internet on them so I'm guessing people use it to check their mail or news. If I'm bored at the mall, I usually stop by there and check on sports scores and other stuff.

Ended up not swimming because it was actually a little cool outside for that business. Mexican food gave me stinky, dog-like farts.

[quote name='seanr1221']Looks like my gf and I decided on an apartment.

displayfloorpic.php

The kitchen is smaller than I'd like, but the price isn't bad. 1,000.00 a month, includes all utilities except electric (and it uses gas for heating and cooking, so that's a relief). We should be spending under 600.00 each per month.

We also get one month of rent for free.[/QUOTE]

But that only has one bedroom...where are you supposed to sleep?

[quote name='Eviltude']Ended up not swimming because it was actually a little cool outside for that business. Mexican food gave me stinky, dog-like farts.[/QUOTE]

Mexican food always does that. :oops:

I hope this doesn't sound racist, but every time the Mexican radio show host uses the restroom at work, it reeks EXACTLY like refried beans.

[quote name='Brak']I hope this doesn't sound racist, but every time the Mexican radio show host uses the restroom at work, it reeks EXACTLY like refried beans.[/QUOTE]

Not racist. It's an empirical fact!

Mexican's culinary culture just stinks up toilet like mad. Especially because "we" use a lot of beef in our cuisines, along with potatoes, and, yes, refried beans. All of that phosphorus stinks up your shiiieeet.

I can't believe I'm talking about this. :\ I hope temp doesn't crawl up in here... I'll never hear the end of it.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Is that a luxury apartment?[/QUOTE]

Nah, the luxury models are bigger, have a washer and dryer in the unit and don't include any utilities.

They also start at 1,140.00

[quote name='seanr1221']Nah, the luxury models are bigger, have a washer and dryer in the unit and don't include any utilities.

They also start at 1,140.00[/QUOTE]

Wow, it just seems a little steep of a price, but I keep forgetting the price of rent is different everywhere. You can find an apartment here with 2 baths, 2 bedrooms for around 600-700 with utilities paid minus the electricity.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Wow, it just seems a little steep of a price, but I keep forgetting the price of rent is different everywhere. You can find an apartment here with 2 baths, 2 bedrooms for around 600-700 with utilities paid minus the electricity.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no chance of that :(

I'm just glad this place doesn't have electric heat and stove...things would be so expensive in the winter.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yeah, no chance of that :(

I'm just glad this place doesn't have electric heat and stove...things would be so expensive in the winter.[/QUOTE]

If it's newer construction or you can put your gf in her place and remind who her rules the thermostat, it's not too terrible, really. :D

I enjoyed the tone and setting of the movie. It did a very good job of balancing being heartwarming and funny, often at the same time. Michael Cera can get a bad rap for playing the same role in all his movies, but he did a great job in this movie, even if it was his same role over again, and it was interesting to see him play his alternate personality throughout the later half of the movie. The movie didn't try to make any points, it didn't try to be starkly realistic, instead it just tried to present a fictional story about how far someone will go for love and let it go from dark when needed to absurd when needed.

The rest of the cast did a great job too and almost all of the actors seemed to be cast perfectly, making their characters come alive and not just feeling like they were actors playing a role. I also could sympathize with Nick's character and some of his feelings. Of course this is purely subjective, but it made me like the movie all the more.

Overall, it wasn't a life changing movie. I don't think it will be considered a classic movie 10 years from now. But I came away from it smiling and would definitely watch it again and recommend it to anyone.

[quote name='darthbudge']I finally got around to watching Youth in Revolt, I loved it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I loved finally seeing Michael Cera as an awkward teen looking for love. He should do more movies like that.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I was just thinking about watching that film the other day. Weird. Could you write a brief paragraph about why you thought the movie was great?[/QUOTE]

To counteract darkbulge - I turned it off after about 20 minutes. I thought it was boring garbage but then again I thought the same thing about Adventureland (which this movie is like in a lot of ways) and I recall you and Robbie Robot saying you liked that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back