Dante's Inferno - From the studio behind Dead Space - February 9 - Demo is Out Now

The best part about this game are the death cutscenes of the huge bosses that you fight. Some of them are just plain hilarious with the over the top gore and insane dismemberment. DI is a good rental, nothing more though.

[quote name='Thorgouge']The best part about this game are the death cutscenes of the huge bosses that you fight. Some of them are just plain hilarious with the over the top gore and insane dismemberment.[/QUOTE]

That and the depictions of hell in general, (I can't believe this got away with an "M" rating). My friends and I were literally cheering when we ripped the first boss's face in half.

really enjoyed this took 9 hours .. i don;t usually like this kinda game .. but will 100% get the sequal when it drops .. loved it

I am about 6 hours in and definitely enjoying the game so far. The art design is nice and the combat is decent (albeit much shallower than a game like Bayonetta with its endless combos).

Hopefully no one will consider this any sort of spoiler... my favorite part so far was when one characters pulled unbaptized babies out of her tits to attack Dante. Hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me of God of War and DMC 4. Graphics are pretty good and it has cartoon nudity (the drawings remind me of Heavy Metal the movie). Not bad for a hack and slash game.

just started
i dont see how this game is getting such medicore reviews. for an xbox game it's some of the best graphics ive seen, even better than halo(sorry im spoiled on my pc hehe).

one thing i like about it unlike other hell hack and slashers, is it has a bit more of a serious adult tone to it( more like teh batman remakes compared to teh old batmans. this game it's actually religious hell) and of course the boobies. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI Target will have this for $40 this coming week so if you have Target gift cards, or maybe Walmart or Best Buy (PM for the win) then it might be a good time if you're on the fence.

bread's done
Back