Dark Sector (PS3/360) Now $9.99 Shipped at Newegg

[quote name='manberries']I see that Stranglehold is also on sale for PS3 (although out of stock at the moment) for 9.99...which of the two games would you guys say is better? Or maybe I should get both...[/quote]

Get both. That's what I did. $20 for 2 games totaling about 20-25 hours of game time...not bad.

[quote name='JawnMan']Get both. That's what I did. $20 for 2 games totaling about 20-25 hours of game time...not bad.[/QUOTE]

Second'd. Both very fun games and well worth $10/ea.

Ordered one, going to be a late Christmas present for my friend who just got a 360.

Sadly, I ordered one and had to-do a re-order, since I had to cancel the first one, which I did before they charged me (they said I was not, and will not be charged for it), and then they charged me. So, now I don't have enough for something else I wanted to get, so I just went with a re-order.

That's the second time that's happened this week (it was with Circuit City last time).

I bought D.S. and stranglehold

( I found them by browsing newegg not due to post but thnx anyway OP)

Stranglehold:
I beat stranglehold over a period of three days(6-7hrs) . It is a nice treat for a new ps3 owner with no triple A titles(me). Just like most shooters it hits a climax then story and enjoyment of game play degrades(repetitiveness). Stranglehold is awesome because it does not drag on too much being it is action packed every second(bam bam...shot to the n*ts) then reaches to the end at a quick steady pace(pretty linear) :bouncy:X(^_^)X:bouncy:

\\:D/Worth $10 buy it Chyo! \\:D/

Sorry for blabbering on................:wall:

yea the after touch is most definitely the highlight for me so far gameplay wise (on chapter 4) the real bother for me so far is the controls. they're very sloppy and the AI is pretty dumb but i've never cared too much about enemy AI. the visuals are also very top notch and impressive. i kinda wanted to play the rest of the game in black and white.

[quote name='SDC']I saw this deal and thought to myself "I would buy this if it had trophies."

What have I become!?[/quote]I was thinking the same thing, and not just because I am a mark for trophies/achievement. Already played through the 360 version, as it is.

[quote name='morphineseason']Any difference between the two versions aside from achievement support for 360 and sixaxis support for PS3?[/quote]

360 allows you to play the game in 1080p... looks sharper which allows you to see a tad bit more detail in the texture.

PS3 version only supports 720p.

I have to warn all of you about the ending. It's one of those games where you kill the last boss, main character walks away.... and then the credits roll.

bread's done
Back