DaysofPlay[6/7-17]/$20:GodWar,Spider/$40:DaysGone,MLB,DShock4/$10:PS4Hits/$250-$300:PSVR/$350:PS4Pro

phoenixlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/05/29/days-of-play-11-days-of-deals-and-a-new-limited-edition-ps4/?ref-tag=252859

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nk5Gt5OkGk[/youtube]

Playstation Days of Play sale

June 6 - June 17

BEST BUY

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/playstation-4-ps4/playstation-4-ps4-video-games/pcmcat296300050018.c?id=pcmcat296300050018&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DCurrent%20Deals~On%20Sale&sp=%2Bcurrentprice%20skuidsaas

$10

• Bloodborne
  • Farpoint
  • God of War 3 Remastered
  • Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
  • Last Guardian
  • Last of Us
  • LittleBigPlanet 3
  • Nioh
  • Prey
  • PSVR Worlds
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Shadow of War
  • Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection
  • Uncharted 4
  • Until Dawn
$15

• Batman Arkham Knight
  • Battlefield 4
  • Borderlands Handsome Collection
  • Doom VFR
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
  • Need for Speed
  • Need for Speed Rivals
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • WWE 2K19
  • UFC 2
$20

• Astro Bot
  • Bioshock Collection
  • Bravo Team
  • Creed Rise to Glory
  • Dark Souls Remastered
  • Dragonball Xenoverse 2
  • Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset
  • Evil Within 2
  • Far Cry 5
  • Far Cry New Dawn
  • Firewall Zero Hour
  • God of War
  • Golf Club 2019
  • Grand Theft Auto 5: Premium Online Edition
  • Just Dance 2019
  • LEGO Incredibles
  • LEGO Movie 2
  • NBA 2K19
  • Persistence
  • Rocket League: Ultimate Edition
  • Spiderman
  • Tetris Effect
  • Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition
  • Wolfenstein 2
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Yakuza 6
$24 - Anthem / Anthem: Legion of New Dawn Edition

$25

• Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  • Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  • Fallout 4: GOTY Edition
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
$30

• Dead or Alive 6
  • Fallout 76
  • Just Cause 4
  • LEGO DC Super Villains
  • Senran Kagura: Burst Renewal
  • Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2
$32

• FIFA 19
  • NHL 19
$33

• Battlefield V
  • Sims 4 Cats and Dogs Bundle
$35 - Red Dead Redemption 2

$40

• MLB The Show 19
  • Days Gone
  • Devil May Cry 5
  • Division 2
  • Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
  • Fallout 76: Tricentennial Edition
  • Resident Evil 2
$40 - Playstation Plus 12-month membership

$40 - Dualshock 4

$250 - PSVR Trover / Five Nights at Freddy's bundle

$300 - PSVR Blood and Truth / Everybody's Golf bundle (w/ Move controllers)

$300 - PSVR Borderlands 2 / Beat Saber bundle (w/ Move controllers)

$300 - Base PS4 Days of Play Limited Edition (steel black)

$350 - PS4 Pro

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARGET

https://www.target.com/c/playstation-4-games-video/-/N-55krz?sortBy=PriceLow&Nao=0

$10

• Bloodborne
  • Driveclub
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Last of Us Remastered
  • LittleBigPlanet 3
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Super Bomberman R: Shiny Edition
  • Uncharted 4
  • Until Dawn
$20

• Astro Bot
  • Bravo Team
  • Creed Rise to Glory
  • Far Cry 5
  • Far Cry New Dawn
  • Firewall Zero Hour
  • God of War
  • Golf Club 2019
  • Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition
  • Metal Gear Survive
  • NBA 2K19
  • Persistence
  • Sims 4
  • Spiderman
  • WWE 2K19
$30

• Battlefield V
  • FIFA 19
  • LEGO DC Super Villains
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2019
  • Team Sonic Racing
$40

• Days Gone
  • Devil May Cry 5
  • Division 2
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • MLB The Show 19
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Resident Evil 2
$40 - Dualshock 4

$250 - PSVR Trover / Five Nights at Freddy's bundle

$350 - PS4 Pro

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAMESTOP

https://www.gamestop.com/collection/days-of-play?utm_campaign=20190607_SonyDaysofPlay&utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_content=btn-sonydop&utm_term=20190607_3798&kxconfid=tbxx5hfqc

$10

• Bloodborne
  • Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition
  • Last of Us Remastered
  • LittleBigPlanet 3
  • Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection
$20

• Astro Bot
  • Bravo Team
  • Creed Rise to Glory
  • Deracine
  • Firewall Zero Hour
  • God of War
  • Spiderman
  • Tetris Effect
$40

• Days Gone
  • MLB The Show 19
$40 - Playstation Plus 12-month membership

$45 - Dualshock 4

$250 - PSVR Astro Bot / Moss bundle

$350 - PS4 Pro

PSN DIGITAL STORE

(Full list with many more: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/06/06/days-of-play-deals-hit-playstation-store/)

$40 - PS Plus 12-Month Membership

$70 - PS Now 12-Month Subscription

$6 - Batman Arkham Knight

$40 - Days Gone

$8 - Detroit Become Human

$12 - Detroit Digital Deluxe Edition (includes Heavy Rain)

$24 - Divinity 2

$10 - Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition

$15 - Far Cry 5

$16.49 - Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition

$20 - God of War

$10 - Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition

$40 - MLB The Show 19

$3 - NBA 2K19

$9.59 - NHL 19

$20 - Nioh Complete Edition

$13 - Shadow of the Colossus

$20 - Spiderman

$30 - Spiderman Digital Deluxe Edition (includes the 3 story DLCs)

$10 - Superhot VR

$15 - Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition

$24 - Tetris Effect

$15 - Thronebreaker

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen GH versions of Doom at Gamestop or any other retailer? Ive been waiting forever to buy it at $10. I wouldn't mind getting it digitally at that price.

Thanks for posting, but please for the love of all that is terrible, fix that title.

I laugh at Days Gone being $20 already. Sales must've been horrendous..
And I laugh at your ignorance. As of last week it was like the 4th or 5th biggest selling PS exclusive, ever.

For anyone that has actually played the game and not bought into those few ridiculously low review scores by some SJW ass hats, they'd know the game is awesome.

And I laugh at your ignorance. As of last week it was like the 4th or 5th biggest selling PS exclusive, ever.

For anyone that has actually played the game and not bought into those few ridiculously low review scores by some SJW ass hats, they'd know the game is awesome.
Got the Platinum tonight, and yes it's a great game. I'm having withdrawals

Thanks for posting, but please for the love of all that is terrible, fix that title.

I laugh at Days Gone being $20 already. Sales must've been horrendous..
And everyone here laughs at your ignorance. Days gone is an amazing game, and it’s selling better than almost any other game at the moment. It’s a very, very fun open world game. It reminds me of a more modern day Red Dead with a motorcycle instead of a horse.

Ugh. Was trying to wait for Spider-Man to be released with a complete edition, but I might break down and buy it at $20. The DLC will probably be on sale for < $20 before I'm done with it. Just worry about running out of hard drive space (2TB is already over halfway full...)

Wish I was more interested in GoW - it seems to be an amazing game, but for some reason I really can't get interested in it. I guess I should be glad for 1 less game to backlog.
The DLC has already gone on sale at under $20. I bought the DLC bundle back at the end of March for $18.13. So it's pretty much guaranteed to be even cheaper at some point. Maybe when the new Spider-Man movie drops next month?

And while I haven't gotten around to the playing the DLC, the game at $20 is an easy no-brainer. I bought it at launch and felt it was worth every penny. Still plan on getting back to it and getting the Platinum trophy.

Uhhh people’s perception of Days Gone is because every time they demoed it it looked bland. Not “SJW asshats.”

I want to play it. The final product looks more interesting than the game they marketed.

Uhhh people’s perception of Days Gone is because every time they demoed it it looked bland. Not “SJW asshats.”

I want to play it. The final product looks more interesting than the game they marketed.
I always thought it looked interesting the main character just comes across super generic in all the pre-release content. Really looking forward to picking it up this weekend though, seems like a perfect Summer game.

Unfortunately people still care about review scores.

Also, thankfully people still care about review scores, as the backlash was swift over IGN (6.5) and Gamespot's (5.0) absurd opinions.

Day's Gone is great, and while critics can stick it...sadly, just like everything these days, some folks took shit way too far.

guess sarcasm is lost on the oblivious

And everyone here laughs at your ignorance. Days gone is an amazing game, and it’s selling better than almost any other game at the moment. It’s a very, very fun open world game. It reminds me of a more modern day Red Dead with a motorcycle instead of a horse.
lol, common sense isn't common. attacking the first post you didn't like because ya didn't understand it and yet I'm the ignorant one, good on ya.

almost 80 years between the 2 of you and nothing there. I hope if you have kids they have better role models, and if not, then great, because you probably shouldn't breed.

kthxbye

lol, common sense isn't common. attacking the first post you didn't like because ya didn't understand it and yet I'm the ignorant one, good on ya.

almost 80 years between the 2 of you and nothing there. I hope if you have kids they have better role models, and if not, then great, because you probably shouldn't breed.

kthxbye
Nah, you’re just trying to cover up your stupid comment because you don’t want to own up to what you say and are now attacking users for calling you out. Grow up.

Unfortunately people still care about review scores.

Also, thankfully people still care about review scores, as the backlash was swift over IGN (6.5) and Gamespot's (5.0) absurd opinions.

Day's Gone is great, and while critics can stick it...sadly, just like everything these days, some folks took shit way too far.
Same here, loving Days Gone, a lot like Last of Us but bigger with zombies.

I think it's the perfect marriage of TLOU and Mad Max.

Triggered. Also the topic title is horrible.

So the official Days of Play website states that these deals will be available at participating retailers.  Were there any Brick & Mortar stores (or online non-sony stores) that participated?  Gamestop etc.?  Would prefer to get a physical copy of Spider-man and maybe GoW for $20 if possible over a digital one.

So the official Days of Play website states that these deals will be available at participating retailers. Were there any Brick & Mortar stores (or online non-sony stores) that participated? Gamestop etc.? Would prefer to get a physical copy of Spider-man and maybe GoW for $20 if possible over a digital one.
Yes, last year it was basically every major retailer including Gamestop, Best Buy, Target, etc...both online and in local stores.

Decided to buy ps plus from cd keys now since no tax. I just hope one day they'll start selling it for $30 again on black friday

Decided to buy ps plus from cd keys now since no tax. I just hope one day they'll start selling it for $30 again on black friday
Will never be that low again. I'm actually contemplating buying 2 years worth at $40 because the price of plus is about to increase. Already confirmed in Europe and Asia.

Yes, last year it was basically every major retailer including Gamestop, Best Buy, Target, etc...both online and in local stores.
Yup. Next week's Target ad is already out there confirming these prices.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Sorry if this was asked but anyone know the price of Detroit Become Human? If it’s even part of the sale.

Thanks
DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN $7.99

DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION $11.99

Will be picking up Spider-man and GoW physically.

Might also splurge on Tetris Effect and Divinity II.  Pondering Detroit at that price as well - might be another one to get physically if the price is the same.

PS+ Runs out in 2022... Might pick up another year or two for that as well.

Blarg, thanks for pointing this out. Was all set to get this tomorrow, not sure if I want to buy it since it's not the latest version. My old one was noisy AF.
Pretty much ALL new production PS4 Pros are the quieter CUH-7200 that was first introduced with the RDR2 bundle. Just go to the store and look at the box.

Why is far cry new dawn deluxe cheaper then the vanilla version?

And Shinobi Striker still didn’t drop to 20.

Looks like they snuck in Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition into those $10 titles.  Was hoping that they'd add Until Dawn to that $10 Playstation Hits sale, but looks like it's only Sony's mainstream games instead. 

Oh well, at least I'll get Spider-man and God of War once the price drops tomorrow.  Also looks like they price dropped the DLC for Spider-man too.

Am I weird for wanting to have a back up to a back up controller?

Recently had my old first gen DS4 die. Still have current gen controller I use now and another new one in the box I bought 2 years ago.($35 bestbuy,DS4+usb adapter) I did have the 2nd ds4 as my pc controller, but hardly game on PC.

Have too many controllers as it is. 8bitdo SN30 and hori min DS4.

At $40, tempted to get something other than black, as all my DS4s have been original black models.

Physicals
God of War
blood borne
Shadow of the Colossus if it’s $10
The last Guardian of it’s $10

Digital
Shadow of the colossus
Far cry 5
Far cry new dawn
Spider-Man dlc

Hope this helps someone. I have God of War and I like a quiet console, but they mention that the Pro's fans kick into full blast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynAr9kP-Xq8

bread's done
Back