DaysofPlay[6/7-17]/$20:GodWar,Spider/$40:DaysGone,MLB,DShock4/$10:PS4Hits/$250-$300:PSVR/$350:PS4Pro

phoenixlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/05/29/days-of-play-11-days-of-deals-and-a-new-limited-edition-ps4/?ref-tag=252859

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nk5Gt5OkGk[/youtube]

Playstation Days of Play sale

June 6 - June 17

BEST BUY

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/playstation-4-ps4/playstation-4-ps4-video-games/pcmcat296300050018.c?id=pcmcat296300050018&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DCurrent%20Deals~On%20Sale&sp=%2Bcurrentprice%20skuidsaas

$10

• Bloodborne
  • Farpoint
  • God of War 3 Remastered
  • Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
  • Last Guardian
  • Last of Us
  • LittleBigPlanet 3
  • Nioh
  • Prey
  • PSVR Worlds
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Shadow of War
  • Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection
  • Uncharted 4
  • Until Dawn
$15

• Batman Arkham Knight
  • Battlefield 4
  • Borderlands Handsome Collection
  • Doom VFR
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
  • Need for Speed
  • Need for Speed Rivals
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • WWE 2K19
  • UFC 2
$20

• Astro Bot
  • Bioshock Collection
  • Bravo Team
  • Creed Rise to Glory
  • Dark Souls Remastered
  • Dragonball Xenoverse 2
  • Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset
  • Evil Within 2
  • Far Cry 5
  • Far Cry New Dawn
  • Firewall Zero Hour
  • God of War
  • Golf Club 2019
  • Grand Theft Auto 5: Premium Online Edition
  • Just Dance 2019
  • LEGO Incredibles
  • LEGO Movie 2
  • NBA 2K19
  • Persistence
  • Rocket League: Ultimate Edition
  • Spiderman
  • Tetris Effect
  • Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition
  • Wolfenstein 2
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Yakuza 6
$24 - Anthem / Anthem: Legion of New Dawn Edition

$25

• Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  • Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  • Fallout 4: GOTY Edition
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
$30

• Dead or Alive 6
  • Fallout 76
  • Just Cause 4
  • LEGO DC Super Villains
  • Senran Kagura: Burst Renewal
  • Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2
$32

• FIFA 19
  • NHL 19
$33

• Battlefield V
  • Sims 4 Cats and Dogs Bundle
$35 - Red Dead Redemption 2

$40

• MLB The Show 19
  • Days Gone
  • Devil May Cry 5
  • Division 2
  • Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
  • Fallout 76: Tricentennial Edition
  • Resident Evil 2
$40 - Playstation Plus 12-month membership

$40 - Dualshock 4

$250 - PSVR Trover / Five Nights at Freddy's bundle

$300 - PSVR Blood and Truth / Everybody's Golf bundle (w/ Move controllers)

$300 - PSVR Borderlands 2 / Beat Saber bundle (w/ Move controllers)

$300 - Base PS4 Days of Play Limited Edition (steel black)

$350 - PS4 Pro

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARGET

https://www.target.com/c/playstation-4-games-video/-/N-55krz?sortBy=PriceLow&Nao=0

$10

• Bloodborne
  • Driveclub
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Last of Us Remastered
  • LittleBigPlanet 3
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Super Bomberman R: Shiny Edition
  • Uncharted 4
  • Until Dawn
$20

• Astro Bot
  • Bravo Team
  • Creed Rise to Glory
  • Far Cry 5
  • Far Cry New Dawn
  • Firewall Zero Hour
  • God of War
  • Golf Club 2019
  • Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition
  • Metal Gear Survive
  • NBA 2K19
  • Persistence
  • Sims 4
  • Spiderman
  • WWE 2K19
$30

• Battlefield V
  • FIFA 19
  • LEGO DC Super Villains
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2019
  • Team Sonic Racing
$40

• Days Gone
  • Devil May Cry 5
  • Division 2
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • MLB The Show 19
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Resident Evil 2
$40 - Dualshock 4

$250 - PSVR Trover / Five Nights at Freddy's bundle

$350 - PS4 Pro

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAMESTOP

https://www.gamestop.com/collection/days-of-play?utm_campaign=20190607_SonyDaysofPlay&utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_content=btn-sonydop&utm_term=20190607_3798&kxconfid=tbxx5hfqc

$10

• Bloodborne
  • Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition
  • Last of Us Remastered
  • LittleBigPlanet 3
  • Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection
$20

• Astro Bot
  • Bravo Team
  • Creed Rise to Glory
  • Deracine
  • Firewall Zero Hour
  • God of War
  • Spiderman
  • Tetris Effect
$40

• Days Gone
  • MLB The Show 19
$40 - Playstation Plus 12-month membership

$45 - Dualshock 4

$250 - PSVR Astro Bot / Moss bundle

$350 - PS4 Pro

PSN DIGITAL STORE

(Full list with many more: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/06/06/days-of-play-deals-hit-playstation-store/)

$40 - PS Plus 12-Month Membership

$70 - PS Now 12-Month Subscription

$6 - Batman Arkham Knight

$40 - Days Gone

$8 - Detroit Become Human

$12 - Detroit Digital Deluxe Edition (includes Heavy Rain)

$24 - Divinity 2

$10 - Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition

$15 - Far Cry 5

$16.49 - Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition

$20 - God of War

$10 - Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition

$40 - MLB The Show 19

$3 - NBA 2K19

$9.59 - NHL 19

$20 - Nioh Complete Edition

$13 - Shadow of the Colossus

$20 - Spiderman

$30 - Spiderman Digital Deluxe Edition (includes the 3 story DLCs)

$10 - Superhot VR

$15 - Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition

$24 - Tetris Effect

$15 - Thronebreaker

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen GH versions of Doom at Gamestop or any other retailer? Ive been waiting forever to buy it at $10. I wouldn't mind getting it digitally at that price.
I spotted copies of DOOM in the red Playstation Hits case @ Target around my area two weeks ago. However, PS Blog specifically list the PSN digital sales price for DOOM to be $14.99 starting tomorrow, so I doubt the physical version will be less than that.

Also keep in mind, the PSN Digital sales promotion

STARTS AT 5PM PACIFIC TIME June 7th.

Was just coming to post that. Got 2 for delivery. Glitches always seem to get canceled at my WM unfortunately.

Mine didn't get canceled. Also was able to order days of play part from Walmart for in store pickup but there's only one store near me that has stock according to Walmart app out of like 20 stores.

Prices seem to be live on BestBuy.  And yes GCU does apply.  At least for spiderman.

In case you missed Amazon Days of Play PS4 console, it's available at Walmart, Bestbuy, and Gamestop. Gamestop is trying to charge shipping but Walmart and Best Buy seem to have free store pickup and shipping.

Gamestop: https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/consoles/playstation-4-1tb-days-of-play-2019-limited-edition-system/177185

Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-playstation-4-days-of-play-limited-edition-1tb-console-steel-black/6351247.p?skuId=6351247

Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-PlayStation4-Limited-Edition-Days-of-Play/654426532

I like the PS4 but it's reeeeally hard to justify spending $300 on a non-pro system right before the 5 comes out...

I like the PS4 but it's reeeeally hard to justify spending $300 on a non-pro system right before the 5 comes out...
The PS5 is still at least a year and half out, so if you don't have a PS4 at the moment it is a good deal for a limited custom console that will retain its value. PS4 Pros are selling well and I doubt it will drop below $350 even when PS5 finally launches. With the specs on the PS5 and ongoing trade tensions w/ China, future pricing on the next console will be too expensive for the masses; thus, appealing only to early adopters with deep pockets. (just my two cents)

Prices seem to be live on BestBuy. And yes GCU does apply. At least for spiderman.
I was about to pick it up only to learn that there is DLC. Now, not sure if I should wait for a better price on the digital version (and if I'm lucky maybe they'll release a complete physical like Horizon).

Damn, so many of the games at the $10 price point, I still have unopened on my shelf. Not very CAG of me to have gotten them so early.

Hope Amazon matches controllers, want blue one at $40. My issue is I'm using prime now $10 off, prime now only has 2 colors,red and black in my area.

Unsure if the order will go through, but I refreshed my Wal-mart bookmarked page for Days Gone/PS4 and it came up 6 in stock for 19.99 so I ordered one. Wait and see if they honor price and/or don't cancel it b/c stock ran out before processing, etc.

EDIT: After I did the order, the price changed so again, it'll prob be cancelled but oh well. I can wait till Black Friday. 

^ Spider-Man & God of War's used price dropped. Some of the Playstation Hits dropped to $8.99 too, like Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection, Littlebigplanet 3, Bloodbourne. Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition also dropped to $8.99 used.

used prices are also on sale
Thank you for pointing that out. None of the stores in my area have GoW new in stock. But was thinking of dumping of few more X1 & PS4 games for the $5 promo anyway, so probably just use that credit towards used copies(especially with the PUR discount).

FYI, Amazon's prices are now live for Spider-Man and God of War. Not seeing any of the Playstation Hits on sale, but Nioh has dropped to $9.99 new.

just ordered a spiderman on bb using certificates. hopefully no issues getting those points back after cancelling. thanks gamestop 

Isn't Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition suppose to be $14.99. Best Buy is charging $19.99.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is down to 24.99 on Best Buy.  Not sure if it's related to the Days of Play deals (I think it'll be 35.99 digitally) but I don't see what other store they'd be pricematching. 

Nioh is tempting... But I'm trying to stay away from games that I buy just to buy. Finally finished my backlog and don't want to add needless things in there.

Last Guardian I do have I interest in but I can't get over how frustrating everyone makes it seem in regards to controlling Trico.

Got a Price difference on the PRO i bought two weeks ago
Picked up physicals

God of War
The Last Guardian
Shadow of The Colossus
Far Cry New Dawn
Far Cry 5
Nioh
WWE 2K19

and I have the spider-man DLC in my cart when the PSN sales go live.

Nioh is tempting... But I'm trying to stay away from games that I buy just to buy. Finally finished my backlog and don't want to add needless things in there.

Last Guardian I do have I interest in but I can't get over how frustrating everyone makes it seem in regards to controlling Trico.
kind like hoarders.

Got a Price difference on the PRO i bought two weeks ago
Picked up physicals

God of War
The Last Guardian
Shadow of The Colossus
Far Cry New Dawn
Far Cry 5
Nioh
WWE 2K19

and I have the spider-man DLC in my cart when the PSN sales go live.
Where'd you pick up the games from? And how much were Shadow of the colossus and Nioh?

Where'd you pick up the games from? And how much were Shadow of the colossus and Nioh?
SotC is $20 and Nioh is $10 per BBY

EDIT: Nioh for $8 or $10 depending on GCU is a great intro price if you're interested at all. The alpha for Nioh 2 just ended last week and all around pretty solid with minor bugs. This is a good chance to play the first one before the 2 releases.

SotC is $20 and Nioh is $10 per BBY

EDIT: Nioh for $8 or $10 depending on GCU is a great intro price if you're interested at all. The alpha for Nioh 2 just ended last week and all around pretty solid with minor bugs. This is a good chance to play the first one before the 2 releases.
Thanks. Isn't Nioh the game that has some type of game breaking glitch or something? An area you can't pass or is impossibly difficult?

used prices are also on sale
Hmm. Was hoping to stack it with something but Gamestop only has 4 for $10 going on. Perhaps its worth waiting until next week's ad just in case there is something...

Otherwise I'm not entirely sure its worth it to save a dollar on the sale games for a used copy if you still have GCU.

But those who picked up elite and have no GCU at least you got your 20%.

bread's done
Back