Daywalker group lowball. OVER!! Updates on packages being sent!

[quote name='dv8mad']$60. Good to go[/QUOTE]

:lol: You are indeed mad, dv8. Masa better send you pictures of his sister in a bikini or something for a bid like that. ;)

Way for dv8mad to put us all to shame :applause:

As ridiculous as it is, I think it's great considering the masa is trying to get cash to fix his car and help out Autistic children. Would bid more if I could, but sadly I'm short on funds lately. But yeah, props to dv8mad;)

Two questions for Hemi:

1. Is the Catwoman DLC for Arkham City already redeemed?
2. Would it be possible to somehow combine or lose the cases altogether for the disc only gamecube games to save on shipping? (I've really no need for more blank DVD boxes)

Thanks, sorry for the double post, but I know you've got a strict no edits rule.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Two questions for Hemi:

1. Is the Catwoman DLC for Arkham City already redeemed?

2. Would it be possible to somehow combine or lose the cases altogether for the disc only gamecube games to save on shipping? (I've really no need for more blank DVD boxes)

Thanks, sorry for the double post, but I know you've got a strict no edits rule.[/QUOTE]

The DLC has been used, as well as the robin dlc. Also it will be really easy to combine the gamecube games, most had a gamestop disc sleeve as well so I'll just fit as many as I can into one case (for protection).

And what happened, then? /
Well, in CAG
-ville they say /
that Chez_Geezy's small heart /
grew three sizes that day.

Damn youses, Masa, dv8.
Tuggin' @ my heartstrings and my stupid "feelings" and stuff... :cry:

Aight, so at lowball end, add me in for $5 to the cause,
whether you get a new/repaired rim or not (but hopefully you do)

Also:
156. Bulletstorm (CIB) VG -- $1

[quote name='Blade']:lol: You are indeed mad, dv8. Masa better send you pictures of his sister in a bikini or something for a bid like that. ;)[/QUOTE]

But what if he's a lonely child. You'll have to settle for a picture of him in bikini :hot::hot::hot:
===

51. Gunslinger Girl Viridian Collection---$6

17. Castlevania III CIB missing nintendo inserts plus will throw in the nintendo power poster,great shape box has some dings but for it's age it is amazing-10

83. Bases Loaded 3-1
84. Golf-1
85. Hook-1
88. Tetris-1

103. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - fair condition---7

140. Iron Sword -B-1
141. Super Pitfall -B-1
142. Marble Madness-A-1

[quote name='dv8mad']136. Final Fantasy III- A---$60 dv8mad

Looks like you are halfway there.[/QUOTE]

dood.

I am kind of at a lose for words. that is beyond kind and helpful of you, I really apperciate it. :applause:

cheers.

[quote name='Blade']:lol: You are indeed mad, dv8. Masa better send you pictures of his sister in a bikini or something for a bid like that. ;)[/QUOTE]

sorry everyone, I do not have a sister. Just an estranged brother, and even if I could get him to talk to me I am not sure what I could even offer for such a scandalous picture. :whistle2:#

in all serious, once this ends and I get the amount ready for Autism Speaks, I will do 1 of 2 things- either set up a way for anyone who wishes to donate directly or figure out how anyone (who feels like it) can donate to my agency for the upcoming Autism Awareness walk in Pittsburgh. either way, if you feel like donating please do. not sure how many of you may know a child/adult with autism, but each one is unique. I have met some wonderful kids through my job, and anything that we can do to help people who live with it really does make a difference. thanks for the support everyone!!!

FTR- total amount of bids is $106!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Keepin' business and pleasure seperate!

18. ghosts n' goblins-$4
106. El Shaddai -$4
150. Gear's of War Judgement (Sealed W/ Gears 1 Download)-$16 (this one is for my friend and his wife!)

29. super mario all stars cart---$5
31. Megaman x-5 in box missing front insert---PIC1---$4
42. Soul Calibur V ps3 collectors box with artbook and soundrack no game--1
37. Tales of monkey island deluxe edition -6
161. Pikmin 2 (Sealed): #2--5
208. Humble THQ Bundle + Bonus Games (no BTA) #2-1

[quote name='pixi']68. - $3
160 - $6[/QUOTE]

Please also include more than the number of what your bidding on (if just to help other's), a general discription work's like "pikmin #1" for 160

The number of people entered into my raffle so far is only 6. So I'm revealing ONE of the optional grand prizes, a Brand New Sealed Pokemon White Version 2 for the Nintendo DS (left as a easter egg in the pictured new item's).
Remember, to be eligible you must bid/outbid on items on my list by a combined total of $5 on a single bid-post. For example if you were to outbid someone $21 on an item currently $20, that's not eligible. However if you bid $25 that is! So I would hurry while the prices are still low!

159. Left 4 Dead GOTY Version 6$
198. Guild Wars 2 Limited Edition Guide(Sealed) 1$
44A.wolverine zapp pop bobblehead NYCC exclusive brown costume 2$

So Hemi, about this raffle: does the bid have to be $5 on a single item, or could it be say 5 $1 bids in a single post? Also, is the prize we get completely random, because I'd almost certainly take either of the other two simply because I already have Pokemon Black 2 and don't really need or want White.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']So Hemi, about this raffle: does the bid have to be $5 on a single item, or could it be say 5 $1 bids in a single post? Also, is the prize we get completely random, because I'd almost certainly take either of the other two simply because I already have Pokemon Black 2 and don't really need or want White.[/QUOTE]

As in the op, it can be either, but the bid must be a INCREASE of $5+, so if an item is at $5 you would need to bid $10 for it to enter you. OR if there are 5 $1 bids you would need to only bid $2 on each one, or any combination as long as your (bid/post of bids) is an increase of $5 on my item's (can also bid on item's with no bids) you will be entered. You can read more about it in the OP but the three prizes are:
Grand Prize: YOUR CHOICE of one of FOUR item's with a value of $20+ (Pokemon White Version 2 is one, the other 3 are high end swag, other games, etc).
2nd prize: Free shipping on any winning's.
3rd prize: Any 1 item with no bid's on my list at the end (must pay shipping.)

17. Castlevania III CIB $16
19. castlevania II simons quest cart $5
20. double dragon II cart $5
80. Killer Instinct $1
81. Mortal Kombat II $1

150. Gear's of War Judgement (Sealed W/ Gears 1 Download)---$17
155A. Capcom Digital Collection (Sealed)---$3
155D. Max Payne 3 (SEALED)---$6
155C. Fallout 3 GOTY (Sealed)---$7
159. Left 4 Dead GOTY Version (CIB) VG---$7

Should be a total of $5 increses in bid! Sign me up for your raffle!

[quote name='ColFantastic']150. Gear's of War Judgement (Sealed W/ Gears 1 Download)---$17
155A. Capcom Digital Collection (Sealed)---$3
155D. Max Payne 3 (SEALED)---$6
155C. Fallout 3 GOTY (Sealed)---$7
159. Left 4 Dead GOTY Version (CIB) VG---$7

Should be a total of $5 increses in bid! Sign me up for your raffle!
[/QUOTE]

Yup your in the raffle now, goodluck!

Just a head's up, I will be away wednesday to mid/late friday, gotta watch my sister's pup's/house sit (actual dogs, not kid's). I will have my tablet with me but am currently unaware of their wifi situation, so if I dont get invoices out INSTANTLY you will know why.

bread's done
Back