Daywalker group lowball. OVER!! Updates on packages being sent!

[quote name='Mr. Black Ops']I see Hemi has a pokemon White 2 game in their item picture is that included in the sale?[/QUOTE]

it's one of his raffle titles, so no, you can't bid on it.

13. Beavis and Butthead Mike Judge Collection VOL1---PIC1---$2
38. Tell tale games Sam and max season one $1
42. Soul Calibur V ps3 collectors box with artbook and soundrack no game---PIC1, PIC2---$3
49. Lord of the Rings Blu Ray Lot---$9 62. Kingdom Hearts (Black Label)---$2
151. Gear's of War Judgement Bestbuy Preorder DLC---$4
153. Bioshock Infinite Bestbuy Comstock Rifle DLC---$2
161. Pikmin 2 (Sealed): #2---$8
178. Indigo Gamecube console with origional controller & cables. (Exact shipping, buy this puppy and I can combine shipping with a TON of item's as it will require a decent sized box)---$2
179. Super Mario Sunshine (no manual) Fair Front Disc---$6

Last edited by a moderator:
13. Beavis and Butthead Mike Judge Collection VOL1---PIC1---$2
38. Tell tale games Sam and max season one $1
42. Soul Calibur V ps3 collectors box with artbook and soundrack no game---PIC1, PIC2---$3
49. Lord of the Rings Blu Ray Lot---$9 62. Kingdom Hearts (Black Label)---$2
151. Gear's of War Judgement Bestbuy Preorder DLC---$4
153. Bioshock Infinite Bestbuy Comstock Rifle DLC---$2
161. Pikmin 2 (Sealed): #2---$8
178. Indigo Gamecube console with origional controller & cables. (Exact shipping, buy this puppy and I can combine shipping with a TON of item's as it will require a decent sized box)---$2
179. Super Mario Sunshine (no manual) Fair Front Disc---$6

As some people missed the two items I revealed to be as options for the grand prize of my raffle. Here's a little reminder.
Grand Prize. Your choice of one of FOUR items with a value of over $20+ (new/sealed Pokemon White Version 2, and the Xenoblade Chronicles Artbook have been revealed to be two of the four options)
Read the OP for how to enter, and the other rules/prizes (AND GET BIDDING! DAMN are some of the items going for cheap o.0, and I dont just mean my own either!!!)

I find it somewhat ironic I'm playing my copy of a game in my lowball list as I wait for the end to near (Digimon world 3). You guys are crazy if you have never played these games!

[quote name='Pikagreg']Just denied sushi for this :< damn gaming addiction~[/QUOTE]

I don't think I could do that haha. Lucky me just went and had some last weekend after I got back from the driving range! Love octopus and squid haha

And don't forget the mp3 freebies for the top 3 bidders on my items!

[quote name='Pikagreg']Just denied sushi for this :< damn gaming addiction~[/QUOTE]

well, sushi can wait- auctions aren't forever!

[quote name='MasaTFC']well, sushi can wait- auctions aren't forever![/QUOTE]

Unless it was served atop Sushi Girl. :whistle2:#

@ Hemi, yeah, I misinterpreted when you said "do not outbid yourself." I just assumed it meant you could get multiple entries, and outbidding your own price was against the rules. It's okay, though, I still want those games.

178. Indigo Gamecube console with origional controller & cables. (Exact shipping, buy this puppy and I can combine shipping with a TON of item's as it will require a decent sized box)---$3

[quote name='Blade']Unless it was served atop Sushi Girl. :whistle2:#

@ Hemi, yeah, I misinterpreted when you said "do not outbid yourself." I just assumed it meant you could get multiple entries, and outbidding your own price was against the rules. It's okay, though, I still want those games.

178. Indigo Gamecube console with origional controller & cables. (Exact shipping, buy this puppy and I can combine shipping with a TON of item's as it will require a decent sized box)---$3[/QUOTE]

point well made:drool:

[quote name='MasaTFC']hey man, set the standard and include the name lol;)[/QUOTE]

Would if I wasn't on mobile haha

37. Tales of monkey island ---$8 ooga
38. Tell tale games Sam and max season one CIB---$2 ooga
42. Soul Calibur V ps3 collectors box with artbook and soundrack no game---$5 ooga

38. Tell tale games Sam and max season one CIB---$3
42. Soul Calibur V ps3 collectors box with artbook and soundrack no game---$6

Indigo Gamcube $5 178.

38. Tell tale games Sam and max season one CIB---$4
42. Soul Calibur V ps3 collectors box with artbook and soundrack no game---$7

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']is .Hack really that rare???? I just picked up part 1 for $10[/QUOTE]

part 4 is really rare, hence the 45 dollar bid on the complete copy

bread's done
Back