Daywalker group lowball. OVER!! Updates on packages being sent!

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Would you work at Gamestop to save on games? Not me.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I live in an easy state where pretty much the only sales come from the GameStop employees. The pay is probably awful, but it would be an easy second job.

[quote name='Blade']Lol, I live in an easy state where pretty much the only sales come from the GameStop employees. The pay is probably awful, but it would be an easy second job.[/QUOTE]

well...hook me up then. I'm from NJ so theres a lot of people per sq. mile.

As it's in the last moments, those currently in the drawing for my raffle total 13 entrants:
As bid's are public and it's not really a secret heres those who have met the criteria so far (in the bottom of op)
NoelVermillion
marjincharge
sdragon
MasaTFC
Blade
iambeaker
ColFantastic
Johnnybeachboy
STEVE05
dustdingo
Bing147
Namurashi
Jeff86Austin

Think your name belong's there? Then get bidding!!!

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']well...hook me up then. I'm from NJ so theres a lot of people per sq. mile.[/QUOTE]

You'd have to move to Maine, home of Stephen King, George W. Bush, and Patrick Dempsey. And yeah...I just looked at NJ on the population density chart. 1,189, ouch! We have 43. :lol:

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']1. Kinect system will include game Kinect Adventures-45$

i hate you masa![/QUOTE]

lmao, don't hate yo!

you can have it, was bidding for my girlfriend and she said that 45 was it for the bids.:applause:

[quote name='Hemi']As it's in the last moments, those currently in the drawing for my raffle total 13 entrants:
As bid's are public and it's not really a secret heres those who have met the criteria so far (in the bottom of op)
NoelVermillion
marjincharge
sdragon
MasaTFC
Blade
iambeaker
ColFantastic
Johnnybeachboy
STEVE05
dustdingo
Bing147
Namurashi
Jeff86Austin

Think your name belong's there? Then get bidding!!![/QUOTE]

You willing to take other forms of payment? I have a massive trade list.

[quote name='syndragore']1. Knect $34 - syndragore[/QUOTE]

Bid's at $45 already, dont trust the op, bid's are coming in WAYYYYY too fast to keep track of.

5. Pacman world 2- CIB---PIC1, PIC2, PIC3---$2
17. Castlevania III CIB ---$42
22. shatterhand cart---$10
35. RPG maker 2 in box missing manual---PIC1, PIC2 -- $1
55. Enemy Territory Quake Wars---$2
56. The Witcher 2 (Complete w/ map)---$11
64. Star Wars Battlefront 2
65. Batman & Robin---$2
68. Croc 2---$3
72. Resident Evil Directors Cut (Greatest Hits)---$5
73. Syphon Filter -- $1
74. Syphon Filter 2 -- $1
75. Monopoly---$2
77. Star Wars Episode 1 Racer-- $1
78. Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey -- $1
79. Wetrix---$2
80. Killer Instinct---$2
81. Mortal Kombat II---$2
82. Sim Earth The Living Planet---$2

50. Burst Angel The Complete Series---$18
113. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale download code---$8

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blade']You'd have to move to Maine, home of Stephen King, George W. Bush, and Patrick Dempsey. And yeah...I just looked at NJ on the population density chart. 1,189, ouch! We have 43. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Do you live in Maine too?!

[quote name='daver16']Do you live in Maine too?![/QUOTE]

I live on a lake man, two blocks away from the beach and I drive a Cadi. Ever hear of Point Pleasant Beach?

I'm lucky.

I think theres a conspiracy between all of you for the 3rd prize on my raffle, a certain awsome swag item of mine still has zero bids XD.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']i'm out of the run from Burst angels ----[/QUOTE]
If it makes you feel any better, its a baaaad show. The only reason I own it is for the awesome covers. And I paid waaay more than this for it. :)

73. Syphon Filter
74. Syphon Filter 2

why has no one bid on these two games! These games are freaking awesome, they were was the only MGS copy that was good on the pS1

[quote name='hemi']i think theres a conspiracy between all of you for the 3rd prize on my raffle, a certain awsome swag item of mine still has zero bids xd.[/quote]

dont distract me hemi! I am on my school issued macbook!

[quote name='3GSid']The anime sure is having a run at the end. Have a lot more, could do a lowball of just that haha[/QUOTE]

pleaseeeeeeee do :D

[quote name='ooga']If it makes you feel any better, its a baaaad show. The only reason I own it is for the awesome covers. And I paid waaay more than this for it. :)[/QUOTE]

i actually did like the series. I like the show because of Joe.

[quote name='daver16']Do you live in Maine too?![/QUOTE]

Yes I do! I'm from the northern part originally, but I moved down to the Portland area a little while ago to attend college. Not sure where I'm moving next though.

bread's done
Back