Daywalker group lowball. OVER!! Updates on packages being sent!

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Remembered this was here:

MASA - "Any money over 120 dollars that I make will be donated to Autism Speaks. Why that much? well, I have a bent rim on my car that needs fixed and that's the estimate for it to get done. I am a therapist that works with Autistic children, and I have to drive about 350 miles a week to get to all of the schools/homes I go to. I don't expect to make that much, but just throwing it out there because its Autism Awareness month and the only reason I have items here is because I need my rim fixed so I can continue to go to work lol."

My little brother has autism, would you mind if I donated something to help you out?[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/album.php?albumid=8706&pictureid=30006

Mighty fine of dv8 ^__^

Ok, I mentioned before invoices including shipping wont be going out from me until I am done dog/house sitting for my sister. (Which I was now CONSCRIPTED UNTIL SUNDAY NOT FRIDAY, to do x.x)
Smaller set's of item's/DLC winning's I will be able to calculate, as those can fit in a flat rate pouch/be emailed.
Regarding the Raffle Drawing, I pretty much have everyone in it written down already, I will just be doing a once over from the last like 10 pages, and will probably be doing it some time tomorrow after the op is updated with the final bid total's (Like I said dont wanna give free shipping to a person who has no shipping cost XD)

But yeah I will be in contact with all winners over the weekend, and any winner's of the generic case games, to cut back on shipping, will instead receive them in a paper sleeve with multiple in a single case (for added protection). Unless you feel you have a use for a junky gamestop generic case.

Just for future lowballs, the best way to end always seems to be with a rolling 10 minute extension. I don't really care, as even though I didn't win anything it was fun watching the bidding wars, but I can completely see how some people would be annoyed.

So just if this happens again, set time with a rolling end I think would please everyone:)

Fun lowball, maybe next time I'll actually win something:lol:

MrNinjaSquirrel
Seems like i should have done this, sorry if guys I was late, i was trying to update bids as fast as i can and keep a count down timer as well. To let people know how much time is left..Will include a rolling 10 min extension..that is a good idea!

Sorry if i got you guys mad, annoyed, irate, and etc.

This was my first lowball, So i learned stuff!!

With all that being said..I woke up in the morning and updated to the best of my abilities!!

So updated!!

I will be letting cags that got stuff from me, know that I will be doing invoices sometime today..Depends on what type of work day i have.

Once again thanks!

Usually people just stop updating towards the last 5 minutes so they can end it on time, so just for future reference don't worry about having it updated to the very last second of the end of the lowball. People can do their own work looking through one or two pages back if they've been outbid or not in the last minutes. Anyways, as you've said, lessons learned. ;P

Invoices are right here. They are on the third post of my trade list so I can keep track of them easier.

I will be sending out pm's shortly and notifying the mp3 winners who won and will contact on how to redeem!

And all invoices are sent out. I will be responding to these later in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND EVERYONE ELSE TOO!!! I will now be drawing the winners for the raffle!

CONGRATULATIONS to BING147 for winning the GRAND PRIZE!!! Will pm you shortly with the list of four item's to choose from!
Second Prize goes to our very own MasaTFC!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Your shipping will be free!
Third prize, LONESTA COME ON DOWN!!! Your choice of any one item on my list with 0 bids on it, for COMPLETELY FREE (must pay. shipping)

Once LONESTA chooses his prize from the list, any remaining item's with 0 bids will be available to add for only $2+any extra shipping cost it may incur.

Additionally, any item left that has not been bid on from my items can be had for $1 plus shipping. PM me if you want any of them, or would like them added to your total.

Items left -

N64 - 76. NBA Live 2000

Manga

92. Kami kaze Volume 1
101. Peacemaker Volume 1
102. Peacemaker Volume 2

[quote name='Adopted']Waiting for my invoice.[/QUOTE]
I'm away from my home until sunday, so I cant weigh everything and measure boxes or send them out until I am back. You will get your invoice but if anyone want's to see their Total from me - shipping they can check on page 2.

So just found out from Hemi that this was a US only thing and that there would be no international shipping.

I'm going to need a couple days to see if I can use a buddies address or his PO Box. Sorry for any issues but this probably should of been mentioned in OP...

[quote name='Simpleckz']So just found out from Hemi that this was a US only thing and that there would be no international shipping.

I'm going to need a couple days to see if I can use a buddies address or his PO Box. Sorry for any issues but this probably should of been mentioned in OP...[/QUOTE]

I guess those who came in late might not of seen us discuss this, end of 2nd page start of the third for whoever's curious. But yes, whenever buying internationally you should take it upon yourself to see if they ship to you, because most of us use USPS Priority Flat Rate Mailer's/Boxes to save on cost, and those don't work outside internationally.

Just wanted to post an update on shipping times and such.

I'm going to be working all weekend, so it will be sporadic if I can get back to you with shipping information and paypal. I'll try to do as many as possible, but just wanted to update everybody that it will take a bit longer considering there are 22 to take care of.

Thanks all'

[quote name='Hemi']I guess those who came in late might not of seen us discuss this, end of 2nd page start of the third for whoever's curious. But yes, whenever buying internationally you should take it upon yourself to see if they ship to you, because most of us use USPS Priority Flat Rate Mailer's/Boxes to save on cost, and those don't work outside internationally.[/QUOTE]

I understand, I saw the specific people who said at the start of there section that said they didn't want to ship internationally, so I tried to avoid them. Apparently I didn't read far enough :(

mike how did you not catch this! You won FF7 from me but daywalker missed that somehow (Post #501) So I sent you your correct invoice now lol.

Adopted I sent you a message on how I'd be gone and can't get the invoices out for most people until I get back, weighing packages and etc.

Namurashi, coulda sworn I sent you an invoice with where to pay, sent another one now XD.

If some of you REALLY want to pay the invoice now I'm gonna be sending everyone else a message regarding different Flat rate box's I Could possibly mail them in.

ok everyone has an invoice without shipping, and the quotes will be in tomorrow after work for everyone except Videogamecollector17 who I need an address for.

thanks for being patient everyone, and I am happy to say between DV8s super bid and JonnyBeachBoy, I have a 25 dollar donation for AS! woo hoo! you are all great, thanks again!

Update - To all those who responded back early, your packages will be heading out tomorrow. That will be 10 out of 22.

I'll be working on sending the rest shipping quotes tonight if I got a pm back from you. If I can get payment by early AM, can be sent out in the AM.

One possible hitch is for those who got multiple things, may be a little longer as I have to go out and find some boxes that will fit them as I am fresh out after Blade's package was my last one. Shouldn't be too long though.

And a special thanks to everyone who gifted payment or covered fees. Was already eating a loss going to buy the envolopes for these all, but helps offset it a bit. Much and very appreciated :D

And I will leave feedback once you recieve the package and let me know, leave me feedback.

Thanks again everybody on making my first lowball a great experience, so far ;)

POST EDIT

Members packages being shipped (10/22)

Johnnybeachboy, Trollape74, Aira, Mikeumd, kcobra22, drjones83, MaaTFC, Kevace, SDragon, Blade

Awaiting payment, quote w/ shipping sent (8/22)

GogetaSS4, Noelvermillion, dustdingo, blabadon, the lord of awesome, pixi, intergralsmatic, royalbliss1

Awaiting on boxes, quotes not sent (3/22)

Lonsta, Steve05, BSiegel

Have not heard back from at all (1/22)

Videogamecollector17

Halle *FIN* lujah... I'm back at home now, FINALLY able to get out invoices to everyone else remaining, calculate shipping, etc... I HATE I had to wait this long, but I'm packing everything as I type, everyone who paid is going out TOMORROW in the mail, everyone else will get an invoice with shipping tonight, and will ship as they are paid. Once again, thank you all for being patient with me (My sister didn't even say "thank you for watching my dog's can you believe that? The joy's of being a younger brother...) But anyway I'm kicking it into high gear now, and everyone will get their packages this week, don't doubt that for a second.

alright everyone has a complete invoice except Noel (be in touch about that), Videogamecollector17 (return my PM!) and Kervace (sorry, need to find a damn box for this thing!). I will be PMing the DC# to everyone once they ship, so as soon as you pay I can send out next day!

thanks again everyone, any questions PM me!

Lol, no worries. Its not exactly an easy shape to measure or fit, is it? Just let me know once you figure what it'll cost to ship. Hopefully not too much!

[quote name='Hemi']Integralsmatic your inbox is full I cant send you your digital winning's until you clear some space.[/QUOTE]

Done!!;)

Just to note- I just paid up for Masa,Hiemi, and 3gsid.

Congrats on the group lowball guys!

[quote name='Kevace']Lol, no worries. Its not exactly an easy shape to measure or fit, is it? Just let me know once you figure what it'll cost to ship. Hopefully not too much![/QUOTE]

lol seriously! its not too heavy, but the shape is odd.
[quote name='integralsmatic']Done!!;)

Just to note- I just paid up for Masa,Hiemi, and 3gsid.

Congrats on the group lowball guys![/QUOTE]

and I thank you for that, mailing out tomorrow if you paid tonight!

OK, so waiting on the address from adopted (can't believe I didn't ask for that from you yet). Invoice's sent out for everyone else, and everything is packed for EVERYONE. If paid by around 12 pm EST tomorrow I can just slap a label on it and it will go out that day.

For other lowball member's: Does anyone know if Simpleckz ever got a US shipping address for us? Because if he withdraws his bid's I have another person interested in those game's.

Shipping out 4 more tomorrow, and sent invoices 2 of the remaining 4.

CLEAR YOUR INBOX LONSTA :D Then I can send yours.

And has anybody heard back from videogamecollector17 yet? As I need to contact him about one of the items. The Dragonquest PS2 game he won only contains the FFXII demo disc, and not the actual game. Don't know how I missed that :headache:

Packages going out today so far:
Bing147
MasaTFC
mikeumd
Colfantastic
Johnnybeachboy
Need address to calculate shipping: Adopted
Still waiting payment from: blade, lonesta, Stoic Person Eater, Jeff86Austin.
If no response from Simpleckz by 12:00 PM EST (noon) I will consider his win's void and they will be going to someone else.

Simpleckz's win's are now void on my item's as he still has no valid shipping address in the US for me. Someone else want's the item's so no hard feeling's.

Package going out tomorrow: Blade
Still waiting payment from: lonesta, Stoic Person Eater, Jeff86Austin, Adopted.
PLEASE send a message when you made payment, I check CAG alot more then I check paypal, I mean I love to stare at my balance as much as the next person, but odd's are you might pay and I miss it if I don't know to look for your payment.

My next day off is going to be Friday guys, so I will be sending out the rest of the packages that have paid then. Sorry for any wait!

bread's done
Back