DC Universe free beta codes live now. (ps3/pc) 5000+ keys avail update in OP 12/17

Animation a little too choppy, has some slight lag issues. But not a bad game overall.

I'm still not paying $15 /month for this though, so I'm glad I at least got to play the FREE beta.

Thanks again OP.

Now if there's a free Marvel vs Capcom 3 beta around...

[quote name='Viol8tor']Snaggledpussed a PS3 code.

Hope to play as Batman.

Thanks OP[/QUOTE]
You can't play as DC Heroes in the main game.

The only way to play Batman is on 2-on-2 Vs. mode.

After over 2 hours, I can reassure myself that I'm defnitely still NOT paying $15 a Month for this game when it comes out.

It's not a bad game, just not worth my extra monthly $$$.

Thanks for the free beta OP!

i thought this was suppose to come out around now. i know it got pushed back to early next year, but if it is only in beta now, how long till the final version gets completed and comes out?

Checking it out. Thanks for the head's up OP.

The idea of having to update the PS3 with the frequency necessary/required for an MMO to be successful - is an absolutely terrifying thought.

-

Is the PS3 version also 13GB's? I've heard mixed things about that. I know the initial download is only a few hundred mb, but then there's a bunch of updates apparently?

[quote name='ssjmichael']Is the PS3 version also 13GB's? I've heard mixed things about that. I know the initial download is only a few hundred mb, but then there's a bunch of updates apparently?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty damn big ... taking about 4 or 5 hours to update from what I can tell on my ps3 currently

Oh Snap!!! I've been sitting on my butt all day waiting for the PSN store to be updated hoping that today would be the day PS+ subscribers got invites.

Thanks!!!! Just wish I had checked the forum sooner. I could have been playing hours ago.

Yeah, PS3 downloads are slow, and this one is huge. But hey, I'm just glad I got a code after never receiving one from the other 2-3 times I signed up. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back