*DEAD*$20 Dead Space 2 LE PS3/X360 instore & online (currently OOS) Read OP!

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
THIS IS THE LIMITED EDITION PS3 w/DEAD SPACE EXTRACTION FULL GAME NOT THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION W/MINI PLASMA CUTTER & THE REGULAR X360 GAME
Link:pIC of PS3 LE cover art
http://ps3.ign.com/objects/142/14293265.html

After making a delivery to Sears portrait saw both PS3 LE & X360 Dead Space 2 for $20. This is the best price for new I've seen
The $20 price could only have been had if you use the 50% off @gamer coupon at BB.

**Dead Space Extraction is a PS3 exclusive only on the LE/CE**
**On the cover of the PS3 game it will say "includes DS extraction"**
Deal is in-store & online but OOS online so I didn't post a link

Credit to Saix_XIII
PS3: Normal game with demo of Extraction on the disc (unconfirmed)
PS3 LE: Normal game with Dead Space Extraction on the disc
PS3 CE: Normal game with Extraction and the plastic plasma cutter as well as the other CE items
360: Normal game
360 CE: Normal game and the plastic plasma cutter as well as the other CE items

This CAN be price matched at BB using the website even if it's OOS online as long as the nearest store has it IN STOCK. Also, buy it on X360 based on the Sears stock then come back later to BB & do an EVEN EXCHANGE for the PS3 version if you really want Extraction. If they give you a hard time tell them it's a gift & you weren't sure what system the person your buying it for had.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just put in order in for the PS3 version. The store only had one in stock so I'll see what happens when I go in there. This is for my dad so I'm really hoping I don't get screwed.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I just put in order in for the PS3 version. The store only had one in stock so I'll see what happens when I go in there. This is for my dad so I'm really hoping I don't get screwed.[/QUOTE]

My son is 14 months old but I really hope he buys me video games for Father's Day when he gets older.

[quote name='SilverBulletKY']My son is 14 months old but I really hope he buys me video games for Father's Day when he gets older.[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome. He's paying me back, lol. He just wanted a good price on a copy because he knows I search for deals daily, lol.

[quote name='blazenumb1']http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05837278000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

Worked online for me, going to price match this at BB at lunch.[/QUOTE]

Will BB price match this tho? It's not in an ad, and the online link says it's OOS and I don't think they PM online prices anyway? I guess if u had them call a Sears and verified they had it in stock at that price it might work. I'm asking bc I'd like to PM this at a BB as well since I have a gift card but am curious if it will work...

Price is fine instore right now. Just walked in to my local store in store Aventura FL and picked up the PS3 LE version with no issues and no online order. Price was 19.99. Still had one left.

[quote name='cag1000']I'm confused where does this say that it is the limited edition?[/QUOTE]

The limited edition comes with dead space extraction. At launch all PS3 copies came with this additional game, but now some retailers have been restocked without the additional game. Every retailer I have been to though has had the limited edition.

So only the PS3 version had Dead Space extraction or 360 also? Did either of the Collector's editions come with Extraction also? Because Amazon has either edition regular or CE for $40 and i'm sure another price drop is looming...

Ok to clear all this confusion:
PS3: Normal game with demo of Extraction on the disc (unconfirmed)
PS3 LE: Normal game with Dead Space Extraction on the disc
PS3 CE: Normal game with Extraction and the plastic plasma cutter as well as the other CE items
360: Normal game
360 CE: Normal game and the plastic plasma cutter as well as the other CE items

For those that placed an online order for store pickup, did you get an order confirmation? I just checked my e-mail, and there's nothing there.

[quote name='cag1000']So only the PS3 version had Dead Space extraction or 360 also? Did either of the Collector's editions come with Extraction also? Because Amazon has either edition regular or CE for $40 and i'm sure another price drop is looming...[/QUOTE]

Yes, I believe only the PS3 has the extraction. Whether its standard or collectors, no extraction for xbox. I may be wrong, but I believe this was the case.

^Extraction is only on the LE version for PS3. Since the LE was a limited run at launch, all regular copies found now just contain the demo.

The CE is a completely different story since it contains Extraction and all the bonus goodies( plasma gun, art cell etc)

So, if you want the full Extraction game on the disc, you have to look for the the LE or the CE.

[quote name='PR Mega X']For those that placed an online order for store pickup, did you get an order confirmation? I just checked my e-mail, and there's nothing there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i just got my confirmation email, took about 15 minuets, going to go grab it now.

[quote name='PR Mega X']For those that placed an online order for store pickup, did you get an order confirmation? I just checked my e-mail, and there's nothing there.[/QUOTE]

Order confirmation yes, email to say the order is ready for pick up, not yet.

EDIT - Just got my "order is ready" email. Better not be the PC version. :bomb:

[quote name='benjamouth']Order confirmation yes, email to say the order is ready for pick up, not yet.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...I placed my order 3 hours ago, and never got notification, but I do have a pending charge on my credit card. Hopefully I'll get a pick-up notice.

Everyone,

If anyone may the order, then its the ps3 and not the 360. The ps3 does not have the gun, but the extra game for the move.

Sears employee said that they never carry the collectors edition.

They only had the ps3 limited edition.

Good price for the extra game, but i prefer the xbox 360.

[quote name='AdmrlBalls']Anybody try pricematching this yet?[/QUOTE]

Pricematching YMMV since online system says limited and if the bb employee can find the link.

I looked around bbv and didnt see any. they only have it for the pc.

[quote name='The Punisher']Pricematching YMMV since online system says limited and if the bb employee can find the link.

I looked around bbv and didnt see any. they only have it for the pc.[/QUOTE]

Opps. a typo.

Online system from sears.

I mean looking around Best buy and not bbv.

Monroeville, PA store was out of all PS3 versions, but had the regular 360 version for $20. Got one, one copy left.

Yes I did within 1.5 Hrs after the order. Going to pick up today, hopefuly will be PS 3 LE version (even CE version !!!!)!

thanks op! i just ordered the ps3 version (with xbox picture) for store pickup, hopefully i get the correct one

Phew... Looked everywhere in the store for the ps3 version which was listed as in stock. They finally dug it out of the electronics lockup. 19.99! A+ Thanks OP!

Now that was one productive sears trip....

Dead Space LE (PS3) x2
Dead Space (360) x1
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia x2 - 7.79 each
Dragon Quest Swords (>_>) x1 - 3.97

Picked one up at my local sears. Stock said limited availability in google checkout. Went to the store saw none in the display case. Guy went behind Dead Rising 2 and there they were. There was about 4-5 so I dunno how accurate the stock checker is. Rang up $19.99. Walked out with a great price for a great game.

[quote name='Sentinel-Prime']Picked up the PS3 LE using the online in-store pickup option. 360 version was pictured but I got the one for PS3 no problem.

http://postimage.org/image/l90ht52c/

Thanks OP! :applause:[/QUOTE]

thanks, this was my concern. now i just need to wait for the confirmation so i can pick it up!

I walked into my Sears and picked one up, didnt order online its the same in store as online. The guy said it was in the ad, so maybe you can take the ad to BB or wherever to have them price match it. The ad just says $20 off but the game in $39.99 MSRP, according to the sears guy anyway.

Ordered one even though my DS1 is still in shrink wrap. Too many games on the backlog! How long do I have to pick it up before they cancel the order.

Apparently sears cannot cancel orders placed online as they are a "vendor item" - The item won't ship for a week, but they have no ability to cancel the order.

bread's done
Back