[Dead again!] Counter Strike (Xbox) $9.99 at EBgames

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']So, I have to ask...is CounterStrike worth getting for offline play ONLY?[/quote]

this is what i was wondering too...i bought CS:CZ but being such a fan of the series I wouldn't mind owning all the games.....i don't have x-box live though!!!

not until halo2 come out ;-)

[quote name='The_Continental']Got it - In my opinion, this is still worth !0 for offline play only...

it is very "pick up n' play"[/quote]

is it like Condition Zero where you can play against bots?

yes - bot teammates and bot enemies

[quote name='vanlandw'][quote name='The_Continental']Got it - In my opinion, this is still worth !0 for offline play only...

it is very "pick up n' play"[/quote]

is it like Condition Zero where you can play against bots?[/quote]

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']87 left...I've got some time to think.[/quote]
Only 32 left now! :shock:

[quote name='magilacudy']Nice. Is there 4-player split-screen?[/quote]
I dont think so, but Im not sure.
This is a good price. I dont have Live but Im going to pick it up.

[quote name='magilacudy']Nice. Is there 4-player split-screen?[/quote]

I hope so...that'd be sweet...

Can anyone confirm that? I can't find anything online...

At least I got Go Go Hypergrind for 12.99. Oh and that Xbox Blowout for 4.99 was nice as well. I can't believe I waited and missed this. What a dumbass I am.

Don't feel bad if you missed this. I got it for $49.99 and think it's the worst piece of online console garbage on Live. Let's put it this way. I liked Soldier of Fortune II more online than Counterstrike.

[quote name='shipwreck']So who's going to go to their local EB and hope they have Counter-Strike for this price too? *Raises hand*.[/quote]

I can just picture the look on the sales guy's face when I ask him if it's $9.99.

woot woot, finally a quick deal i was able to jump on!

236107 1 $4.99 $4.99 XBX Drake with Bonus!
236171 1 $6.99 $6.99 XBX Rogue Ops with Bonus!
236881 1 $9.99 $9.99 XBX Counter-Strike
Subtotal: $21.97
Shipping: $1.99
Tax: $1.59
Total: $25.55

ps. repetske what's that animated gif from?

For anyone who bought anything you could've added a cheap used game ($1) and used the code PPLAY15. That gives you free shipping. You would've saved money and gotten an extra game. That was for all of the :newbie: s. :)

Yeah, CS is trash. Single player is terrible with no offline multiplayer, and Live is swarming with 8 year olds. I wouldn't have bought it even for $10.

Might as well get the PC version which is free. Sure, you can say people hack on the PC, but people cheat on the Xbox as well.

hmm? its a fine online game for x-box live. The 8 year olds are moving on to rainbow six since that dropped in price and... 10 bucks is great. No split screen multi, and definitely not worsth it for single. But if you have live.. this is damn great deal for 10 bucks, fun game.

anyone got a copy of the site?

thanks a lot gaggil!! Finally jumped in on this. Even though I have the PC version....oh well for $10 I guess I'll check out how bad everyone says it is.

Glad to see they restocked. Seems like EB always does this. Anybody know why they hold back stock of these sale games and only sell about 100 copies per day?

Thanks for the update on it being back in stock! I almost bought this at EB B+M for $30 last week.

Glad I waited. You rock!

Try to add 999 to your cart, however many it adds are how many are left.

My invoice
Counterstrike (Xbox) 9.99
PGA Tour Golf '96 (preowned) .99
FREE Eb Super Saver shipping (-1.99)
Tax. 89

Total: 11.87

Yee ha =D

Now if I could just randomly click on Wario World at the right time...

Yes, NCAA is back at 9.99.

[quote name='optimolife']whats the free shipping code?[/quote]
If you include a used game in your order, you can use code SAVER to get your order shipped free. Combine with PPLAY15 to get 15% off your used game(s).

bread's done
Back