[DEAD again!!!] Megaman NT, WarioWorld, 1080 Avalanche at $9.99 + $10 GV at EB

[quote name='daphatty']shaq-fu this shit![/quote]

It wasnt meant for me to own Wario World, I see the post head over there and already having trouble loading the page. WTF Come on.

669 no dont need to. Just photocopy it. When i got the 20 buck vouchar for UT2004 preorder i photocopied and it was fine. Can you give me a link to the form pleasE?

thanxs. I suggest everyone print the form now before they decide to change it since 1080 became 10 bucks. I highly suggest printing it ASAP!

Well I at least managed to get 1080 for $10. Thankfully I didn't buy it this week at the store for full price. Now if I can only manage to get Wario World for ten. Guess I'll check alittle early tomorrow since it seams EB is putting only so much of the stock for sale at those prices per day.

[quote name='Akkis99']they are creating site loyalty[/quote]

i'm only loyal to my wallet, whoever has good deals i'll get from i don't prefer one store over the other

fucking shaq-fuity fuck fuck!!!! I wake up, and Wario has come and gone yet again! Why can't the deal reappear at 2 in the morning, like Metal Arms @ BB? I got that one...

everytime I link to the form all I get is a piece of paper with instructions.

Is this correct?

Usually there is a place to fill out my info

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']I am beginning to hate EB more each coming day...[/quote]
Imagine how much you would hate them if they didn't offer sales like this at all!
I think its cool that they offer deals like this, no matter how irregular they are.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='jeffreyjrose']I am beginning to hate EB more each coming day...[/quote]
Imagine how much you would hate them if they didn't offer sales like this at all!
I think its cool that they offer deals like this, no matter how irregular they are.[/quote]

So true, my love for saving money does outweigh my hate for missing deals from EB. There is always tomorrow!!! (It's just fun to complain about EB, the corporate videogame retailer that I hate the most!)

that's my 3rd time missing wario world. tomorrow, i'm refreshing that page every few minutes. the bad thing is, i bet the game won't even be worth the effort. today, i had it in the shopping cart and had it disappear while entering my gamespot complete coupon code. that's just wrong. is that mega man game any good? i know 1080 is horrible. it's not even worth $10.

Dam this is my third time missing it, and I really want megaman network transmissions and warioworld, arg. Tomorrow ill be diligent and get them for sure.

Whee. I placed an order for 1080 on Thursday, when it was $19.99... I called EB's customer service today and they matched the price for me, refunding $10.99.

I hope they restock 1080 at $9.99. I wanted to get the game, but $9.99 was the most I wanted to pay for it (I can't belive that it's already down to $9.99 this fast)

I was finally able to get WW today. 7th time trying and I finally made it through the checkout. And to top it off, I got the 1080 for free with the coupon. I guess thats the reason I missed it the other 6 times.

In case anyone is simply unable to do these deals, my order accidently went through twice, and so I have an extra copy of Wario and Megaman coming my way that I'm either going to return or trade... check out the trading board if you're interested.

[quote name='ZForce915']Prices are back up, but not $10. Grrrr[/quote]

Reading that first part made my mouth drop for a second with excitement (as I've missed this deal by less than 30 minutes each time)... then I read the rest and was quickly sobered...

Yeah they're back at 29.99 a piece for Wario and Mega Man, and 49.99 for 1080. I'll definately be watching those pages though.

1080 is back to $49.99? Good, I'm glad that I got in both my copies at $20 each (For anyone who is curious, I actually do need 2 copies, 1 for each of my cubes for LAN play).

[quote name='Akkis99']Everyone be ready. These prices will drop id say by 1pm today eastern time. Be ready for the 10 buck drop.[/quote]

I'm hoping that happens to. I'm refreshing my shopping cart every 10 minutes.

watch. Evewrything this price goes back to reg prices bt like 1pm or 2 its back at 10. They are doing this to make sure people keep coming into their site to check. They are gettin a lot of traffic for this. Just be ready everyone. Price drop is iminent.

yeah...i'm going to keep checking...if i could get both titles at $10 bucks I would pick them up...not that i really want to play them so much as just to own them.

You need to keep checking if you really want these games. I got in yesterday at 11:10 am. They were sold out by 11:20 am (both times eastern). I just started checking every 20-30 min after 9:30.

Also, one thing you can do to speed things up is go ahead and add them to your cart now and when the price changes, your cart will change also. I did this by accidnt yesterday. Just keep refreshing your cart.

get wario world too dude. This way u get the 10 buck vouchar and it was like gettin 1 game free. Thats what I would do.

na, i dont want wario world cause the mail in rebate is a gift voucher. i dont need that though.

ooo, i have a question. if you put your credit card and number in on your account, will it stay there or do you have to put it in every time you want to make an order?

bread's done
Back