[DEAD again!!!] Megaman NT, WarioWorld, 1080 Avalanche at $9.99 + $10 GV at EB

FINALLY fuckING GOT IT!!!!

I was in such a hurry I forgot to uncheck the email newsletter option. Oh well. I GOT MY SHIT BOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Got 1080 :) I had Tomb Raider in my cart(it was only $5), but when I went to checkout it took it out of my cart because it sold out that fast. Oh well, I only wanted it to add it to the collection.

YAY. i had to call my mom for her credit card number but i was able to get Mega Man and 1080 Avalanche, YAYAY. I was thinking about getting Wario World also (i already have a copy of it) for the 10$ thing, but i realized that it was a gift voucher that you could only use at their website.

Nice got WW and 1080! Now how do we take advantage of the $10 rebate? I'll check the rest of the thread....

I had a feeling this would happen cause I saw both were back in stock this morning at regular prices ($30 and $50).

Damn! Just realized that you have to include original UPCs. Oh well....it's worth it.

[quote name='Ilovephysics']how can you tell the copies left?? Just got Avalanche myselkf[/quote]

Try to change the amount in your cart to 999 and update. It will come back and tell you how many they have.

wampa8jedi.....someday you must lend me your clairvoyant powers. FINALLY Wario World is MINE. Along with 1080 with the $10 that makes them both practically $6 each after shipping. Today is a good day.

yayayay :) my first deal i have ever gotten since i was part of this site. for about 5 months. yay. im sooooo happy. i can not wait till i am able to play mega man and 1080. ya know what, i think i am going to go play wario world right now :)

even my zoidberg avatar looks sorta happy, or like he ate something raunchy.

GOD AVALANCE SOLD OUT JUST AS I PUT MY CC NUMBER IN. NOOOOOOOOOOO

sorry but as you can see I am a little frustrated right now.

i believe i got mega man....glad i checked back while i'm at work...getting paid to buy videogames online is a great feeling :p

you have to wait at your computer and refresh right away. i was sitting here refreshing the page right as it became avalible, and i snatched em up. good luck you guys :)

for u people who missed out....good luck for tomarrow.

I had all 3 and was checking out. DAMN YOU EBAYERS! i know its people buying mass copies too. they had 30 copies of megaman left when i went to check out

wow...that is crazy...i just checked my e-mail and i got an order confirmation on the order....and after making my last post to see if the deals were still there they are gone already!

This is just insane....well...i guess it doesn't bother me too much...i almost wish they would put more games out there for 10 bucks

Oh, lovely, guess what 3 games sold out while entering CC info?!

I only managed to get Wario World on it's page for $9.99, so I'm going to try to PM at Circuit City. Anyone got a page for 1080 and Mega Man at the $9.99 sale price?

i ordered wario and pikmin pre owned, which were on the list to get a 10$ gift voucher, however when i click the link to get the print out part, it says NOTHING about pikmin. anyone know anything about this? im on hold at eb right now

[quote name='CheapyD']I think EB has made a buying games a game in itself.[/quote]

yeah, and this is one game I cant seem to win :cry:

ok i called eb and pikmin is an error but they will honor the gift voucher! score! wario world, pikmin and a 10$ voucher for 25 shipped! (i used pplay15 and saver since i had pikmin XoD

lol cheapy....yeah...i'm really glad it has been slow at work or i would have recieved a "game over" on this deal :p

I'm starting to hate these deals...I wish someone would make a notifier when this shit went down...if anyone knows of one please, please, IM me at "workintillimdead". I can't seem to figure how you guys are so fast...lol

SCORE! Call up their customer service 1-877-432-9675 and tell them that you really wanted this deal and you're frustrated you couldnt get in and they'll price match it for you and ship them right out! I got 1080 and Wario both for $9.99 just like on the site.

This may be YMMV depending on the representative, but mine was really nice, asked his supervisor, and put through the price just the same. :D

Finally got in on this for both Wario World and 1080. Thanks guys. I was so worried while checking out that I would lose one of them from my cart.

[quote name='Smoke']I had all 3 and was checking out. DAMN YOU EBAYERS! i know its people buying mass copies too. they had 30 copies of megaman left when i went to check out[/quote]

i don't think MM sells very well on ebay so they're gonna be screwed, about a month ago i picked up a new copy of MM: NT for $6 shipped on ebay

Theyre back in stock, at the 9.99 price, but when you add them to your cart, they show up as regular price.

Thats why you call them, and be like whats up. And they'll be like, place the order and well adjust the price down for you.

cha ching.

[quote name='jmon22']Theyre back in stock, at the 9.99 price, but when you add them to your cart, they show up as regular price.[/quote]

It is showing at least 100 of each in stock at the higher prices. I am going to work, someone keep an eye on it and find out how many they put for sale at the lower prices.

bread's done
Back