[DEAD again!!!] Megaman NT, WarioWorld, 1080 Avalanche at $9.99 + $10 GV at EB

for those who sought wario, but missed out... i'd be willing to trade. interested in gba and gamecube... pm or post trade lists if you're up for it

Arc the Lad's been at that price for a few days now. There's supposedly 73 copies left but EB may add more as it's not a fast mover like WW and 1080. I think at this point, MM is still available.

Ilovephysics: 74 copies of Arc the Lad. To check quantity, add the game to your cart and change the quantity to say, 100. If they have less, it will return their in stock amount instead.

for those who missed out again......you have to wait by the computer for an hour or so. Dont be mad at the people who did get the deals because they wanted the deals enough to sit and keep refreshing the checkout. Thats what i did yesterday and i was one fo the first people to order :) Good luck tomarrow everybody.

Today was one of the smaller sales as far as games available, about 30 each. 1080 was sold out in about 8 minutes, Wario was gone in 9. Megaman lasted a good 20 minutes.

I noticed that too superstevedogg, which makes it so lame.

For those of you who missed out on the deal here was my strategy, at about 12:20 I found wario world and megaman at normal price, I added them to my cart, around 12:50 to 1:00(not sure) the price changed and I immediately went to checkout.

[quote name='superstevedogg']Is Wario World for 9.99 worth losing sleep over though? Is it even a very good game?[/quote]

Depends how old of a gamer are you? Old enought to have played the Nes and SNES? If so then yes its a great 2.5D sidescroller. I loved every minute of it.

[quote name='Snake2715'][quote name='superstevedogg']Is Wario World for 9.99 worth losing sleep over though? Is it even a very good game?[/quote]

Depends how old of a gamer are you? Old enought to have played the Nes and SNES? If so then yes its a great 2.5D sidescroller. I loved every minute of it.[/quote]

Yeah, I like the side scroller.....Im old enough to have had most major gaming systems, starting in the Atari 2600 era, when i was in 3rd grade.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Did anyone get there email stating that your order was processed or shipped(yea right).[/quote]

i got my copy of wario world on monday i ordered it during one of the times it went down last week

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Did anyone get there email stating that your order was processed or shipped(yea right).[/quote]

My order status says the Wario World I ordered yesterday was shipped yesterday.

i would have gotten on the 1080 deal today if i already haven't gotten SSX 3 for 7.50 at Blockbuster!

wario world got pretty decent review, and by the screenshots it looks like a good game, and for 10 bucks how can you go wrong

[quote name='vanlandw']i would have gotten on the 1080 deal today if i already haven't gotten SSX 3 for 7.50 at Blockbuster![/quote]

BB online, or B&M

I guess ill tell about the others too, megaman doesnt look good based on screenshots and doesnt have a great review but for the diehard megaman fan like me(dating to megaman 1 nes) you will like it. 1080 is like SSX3 only not as good, its good but not SSX3 good, im not a big fan of snowboarding games so i cant judge.

It's weird how these games in particular seem to be shipping so fast for everyone, myself included. They usually take at least a day or two to process orders. Seems like it's taking hardly a few HOURS now. I'm thinking we should set up a support group for this situation and those it has hurt and damaged called 'Coping with the EBGamescramble'.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']For those of you who missed out on the deal here was my strategy, at about 12:20 I found wario world and megaman at normal price, I added them to my cart, around 12:50 to 1:00(not sure) the price changed and I immediately went to checkout.[/quote]

Does the price change automatically in your cart or do you have to keep hitting refresh?

I'm going to have my wife try to get these tomorrow if it happens since I'm always at work. Just want to be sure I tell her everything she needs to do. Thanks.

[quote name='WhoDey']Does the price change automatically in your cart or do you have to keep hitting refresh?[/quote]

One must hit refresh to see the price change.

it was funny how i noticed i was checking out ssx3 and in the reccomended games it had avalanche for 10 and i was like AHHH the price drops, so i checked my cart and the games were 10 bucks.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']it changed automatically for me[/quote]

If one leaves one's browser open to one's cart, the website will not push down the new prices, one must refresh. I may have misunderstood his question, but the point is, the cart does not dynamically change to show the new prices untill one queries the server again.

[quote name='igreenbe'][quote name='vanlandw']i would have gotten on the 1080 deal today if i already haven't gotten SSX 3 for 7.50 at Blockbuster![/quote]

BB online, or B&M[/quote]

i got mine at blockbuster with the buy one get one 50% off

[quote name='flizmo007']added by cheapyd
Don't forget, there is a $10 mail in gift voucher when you buy 2 select games (Wario World & 1080 are on the list)
Eligible games[/quote]

Has anyone questioned EB as to whether you have to include the original UPC's or just get copies to take advantage of the deal? I know they always say original UPC but then many places will also accept copies. Has anyone asked yet?

Okay, for the THIRD TIME in this thread...Don't sit and wait for the sale!! Just call up their customer service and they will sell you copies NO HASSLE at that price! Trust me on this one, you WILL get copies without waiting at the $10 price!!

*no flames please*

For the 3rd day in a row, these games are back in stock at their regular prices. Are we to assume yet again that they will drop right around 12:30-1:30?

If so, then I'm not taking a lunch break today :D

I tried to put in a high quantity, and it will let me order 100 of each.

That's a lot more than in previous days isn't it?

Hopefully it isn't over.

bread's done
Back