[DEAD again!!!] Megaman NT, WarioWorld, 1080 Avalanche at $9.99 + $10 GV at EB

would anyone be willing to order these 2 games for me and have them shipped to my address? then i could just paypal u for the total? i would really appreciate it...i can't get to eb.com from work.

pm me

even if its full price put it in your cart, the price will shift in your cart, look a few pages back for my post on how I got these games.

So, it will not let me finish my check out. Does that mean that they do not have it in stock anymore?

[quote name='Wlogan31']would anyone be willing to order these 2 games for me and have them shipped to my address? then i could just paypal u for the total? i would really appreciate it...i can't get to eb.com from work.

pm me[/quote]

nobody feeling like a saint today?

[quote name='Wlogan31']would anyone be willing to order these 2 games for me and have them shipped to my address? then i could just paypal u for the total? i would really appreciate it...i can't get to eb.com from work.

pm me[/quote]

I might be able to get u wario and megaman. I ordered a copy for my friend and I think he might have ordered it himself. You interested?

My order for Wario World and 1080 just went through

Hope to get the $10 back by buying both . . . put my $10 rebate from Ninja Gaiden toward the purchase . . . my total cost would end up being shipping and tax

Wario World shows 34 in stock so I'm going to order a few extra for trade here

Checked stock 30 left!

I have a stupid question about the mail in voucher. It calls for the UPC's from the games. Does that mean you have to cut the UPC out of the box art or are there UPC tabs somewhere?

Sweet! I finally got in on the 1080 deal and ended up ordering Wario World too just so I could get that 10 buck rebate.

About 30 left of each game when I ordered (around 10:20 AM EST).

^And I think you can get away with just photocopying them.

would anyone be willing to order these 2 games online and have them shipped to my address? then i could just paypal u for the total? i would really appreciate it...i can't get to eb.com from work.

pm me plz

[quote name='schultzed']
Wario World shows 34 in stock so I'm going to order a few extra for trade here[/quote]
Just don't be a prick about it, 1 or 2 is more than enough.

23 1080 left
29 wario

[quote name='Wlogan31']Yeah, how much would i need to send u?

also, wasn't planning on getting megaman, but if it is good, i'm always game...[/quote]

I dont want to get your hopes up, I am at work now too, so I am goin to have to talk to my friend first. I will be able to get back to u later tonight. Off the top of my head maybe around 25 ish including shipping. But I will pm u later tonight with more details if you are still interested

Got mine....thanks so much guys.

If not for this great site and you awesome people contributing to it, this is another great deal I would have missed.

And, of course, I only ordered what I was actually planning on playing (rather than trying to re-sell at a profit).

Cheers!

Thats odd that they keep on gettin more and more of these in stock and keep the price at 9.99 anybody work for EB? and can tell us why they are having this deal for so long???Im not complaining though I got mines and they should be here within the next week or so. Good Luck to you alls

You add 99 copies to your cart and if there is less than that, it will adjust it for you and that will show you how many are in stock.

[quote name='Doylerulez'][quote name='schultzed']
Wario World shows 34 in stock so I'm going to order a few extra for trade here[/quote]
Just don't be a prick about it, 1 or 2 is more than enough.

23 1080 left
29 wario[/quote]

I don't think one is being a prick as long as they are reasonable about what they charge for a game . . . the fact that I would trade Wario World straight away for another game (that someone else hoarded in the first place) might mean that someone (who's not online right now anyway) could get it for even less than $10 depending on what they have to trade.

What the fock, are you a saint?

No hes not man, just think about if everyone had the mentality like you then the ones who arent greedy wouldnt get this deal, thats what he is trying to say

[quote name='yeahokthenfu']No hes not man, just think about if everyone had the mentality like you then the ones who arent greedy wouldnt get this deal, thats what he is trying to say[/quote]

I actually completely agree . . . but buying two extra is not unreasonable . . . buying up every title at Best Buy only to sell or trade them is messed up . . . especially as you see people now having to sell them on ebay.

I think nearly everyone here does have "the mentality" of looking out for themselves.

I PMed someone who has a stock of $5 games and asked if he's sell me two of them shipped together for $18 . . . he said he'd only take $12 a piece. You know what, I think that is his business!!! I won't criticize him.

I picked a $5 CC game and sold it to a CAGer for $8 shipped. Does that make me a saint . . . of course not, I've also sold one for $12. But I will help someone if I can.

I think it's all relative . . . I just don't think people should calling other people names when they don't know the person's intentions.

[quote name='schultzed']I just don't think people should calling other people names when they don't know the person's intentions.[/quote]

Ever notice this site has its fair share of whiners/crybabies?

:lol:

'Oh geez... no one told me this deal was coming and I didn't get in on it... boo hoo hoo...'

There have been PLENTY of deals on here that I wasn't able to get in on... I didn't run to my bedroom and bury my face in my pillow to cry tears... suck it up and go back to playing your Sesame Street ABC's game or something...

[quote name='schultzed'][quote name='yeahokthenfu']No hes not man, just think about if everyone had the mentality like you then the ones who arent greedy wouldnt get this deal, thats what he is trying to say[/quote]

I actually completely agree . . . but buying two extra is not unreasonable . . . buying up every title at Best Buy only to sell or trade them is messed up . . . especially as you see people now having to sell them on ebay.

I think nearly everyone here does have "the mentality" of looking out for themselves.

I PMed someone who has a stock of $5 games and asked if he's sell me two of them shipped together for $18 . . . he said he'd only take $12 a piece. You know what, I think that is his business!!! I won't criticize him.

I picked a $5 CC game and sold it to a CAGer for $8 shipped. Does that make me a saint . . . of course not, I've also sold one for $12. But I will help someone if I can.

I think it's all relative . . . I just don't think people should calling other people names when they don't know the person's intentions.[/quote]

"intentions" wtf are you talking about thats not the point. The point is your screwing someone out of one deal to get another deal for yourself.

[quote name='schultzed']I think it's all relative . . . I just don't think people should calling other people names when they don't know the person's intentions.[/quote]
I apologize for my comment, I didn't mean to call you names directly, it was meant as a kinda warning. I have no problem with you buying 1 or 2 extra, that's what I meant, it's when you get more than a reasonable amount it's lame.

Again, no disrespect, just wrong context.

well...my take on it is that hording a deal to profit highly on it is wrong...but charging for shipping or maybe an extra buck for your time is ok.

myself...i would post any deal that i found and hope everybody who can get on it can....but i figure the point of this site is to help as many people out as possible...rather then helping out on guy to take advantage of it and profit from it...

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I missed out on this deal and I plan on killing the buyers of my beloved Warioworld and eating them to gain their cheapass powers.[/quote]

I don't think I deserve to be killed, since I picked up only 1 extra wario world (I already have it, I ordered 1080 avalanche anyway,and wario world was practically free ($10 rebate if you buy both).

I am willing to trade it (once it gets here, of course) even for the $5 wario ware (GBA), or a bunch of other stuff, but I will certainly not provide my address if you plan to kill me.

people aren't really making money reselling this game anyway... look at the completed listings on ebay. you figure that plus tax/shipping people are buying these games for like $12 off EB... and most of the new/sealed games on ebay are only going for around 15 or so, if they sell at all (i didn't see anything more than 20). figure in ebay's listing fees and all of that, and there really isn't very much profit there at all. not to mention that once people who bought games in the last week receive their shipments and start selling on ebay, there are going to be a whole lot more games for sale, driving the price down farther. so if people buy ten extra games, and make ten dollars in the process, while spending a few hours ordering, listing, replying to e-mails and shipping, congratulations, you've made less money than you would have made bagging groceries for a couple hours. not worth it, in my estimation.

(that having been said, i'm willing to trade the wario world that i ordered earlier this week when it gets here, if anyone has a better offering... zelda ce, zelda gba... anyone, anyone? :))

What are the chances of them doing this over the weekend for us people that have to work every day? I had my wife try to get them on Thurs but because they put the deal on a little earlier than they had been, they were already gone by the time she logged in. I'll probably be keeping close tabs in the morning but I have a feeling this is only a weekday thing.

[quote name='WhoDey']What are the chances of them doing this over the weekend for us people that have to work every day? I had my wife try to get them on Thurs but because they put the deal on a little earlier than they had been, they were already gone by the time she logged in. I'll probably be keeping close tabs in the morning but I have a feeling this is only a weekday thing.[/quote]

yeah, nothing happens on the weekend, AFAIK.

Knowing Wario, I bet he's hoarding all the copies of this game to himself... Just look at how happy he is on the cover.

1080 - 38 left
Wario World - 17 left

Sorry JAMMR, I'm a little bored right now and have nothing better to do.

Wario's going fast!!

bread's done
Back