[DEAD again!!!] Megaman NT, WarioWorld, 1080 Avalanche at $9.99 + $10 GV at EB

Just wait a while. The same thing happened last time around. They fixed the price and then an hour or so later, they dropped it again. The sale historically begins between 11:20 a.m. and 1 p.m.

They won't let me put in my credit card and check out though... what the hell.

Cookies problem on my browser... deleted them and got wario world... :)

Ok, in order to get these deals, you must call in to a CSR, and tell them to go through the website, search for the games, then click into them because the standard listing for them (sorted) shows $29.99 but if you click into WarioWorld and MegaMan, it's $9.99, so with everything I got both games for $24.99 including all shipping and taxes.

Wow....a CSR really worked this time. Just call them, instead of waiting for the site to be fixed.

damn i want 1080 so bad. so i can get my 10bucks voucher. if i order 1080 next time, do i still get my 10bucks voucher if i send in 2 of the receipts but has different dates. with wario world on one receipt and 1080 on the other?

[quote name='jmon22']Only 13 Wario and 25 MM now.[/quote]

Amazing. It's only 5 minutes into the sale.

I got Wario World ages ago when it first was $10 on EBgames, and it's pretty decent for a $10 game. It's a little short, and I would have felt ripped off if I paid $50 for it, for sure, but it's got fun gameplay mechanics.

[quote name='trunks982']damn i want 1080 so bad. so i can get my 10bucks voucher. if i order 1080 next time, do i still get my 10bucks voucher if i send in 2 of the receipts but has different dates. with wario world on one receipt and 1080 on the other?[/quote]

I looked at the form and it doesn't say anything about needing to have both games on the same purchase. In fact, it says "Purchases must be made between June 1, 2004 and June 30, 2004." With the plural leading me to believe that multiple receipts are acceptable.

If 1080 ever comes back in stock :(

[quote name='pinatamonkey'][quote name='trunks982']damn i want 1080 so bad. so i can get my 10bucks voucher. if i order 1080 next time, do i still get my 10bucks voucher if i send in 2 of the receipts but has different dates. with wario world on one receipt and 1080 on the other?[/quote]

I looked at the form and it doesn't say anything about needing to have both games on the same purchase. In fact, it says "Purchases must be made between June 1, 2004 and June 30, 2004." With the plural leading me to believe that multiple receipts are acceptable.

If 1080 ever comes back in stock :([/quote]

thanks pinata. i hope i get 1080 soon

Does it require mutilating the game case for the rebate? I'm a cheapass but I'm also pretty anal - I don't know if I could handle cutting out the UPCs... It would be nice to play WW or 1080 with $10 extra in my pocket but I would be twitching the entire time just knowing the case wasn't mint... I have problems...

we have a coupon in store about the same thing. I tried calling people higher up then me to see if we could use the packing receipt with the instore version of the coupon, which a) allows me to not cut out my UPCs and b) get a coupon for instore use not online, but to no avail no one had a clue. Today when I go in I am going to see if I can find a rebate phone number to ask about it.

[quote name='javeryh']Does it require mutilating the game case for the rebate? I'm a cheapass but I'm also pretty anal - I don't know if I could handle cutting out the UPCs... It would be nice to play WW or 1080 with $10 extra in my pocket but I would be twitching the entire time just knowing the case wasn't mint... I have problems...[/quote]

Heh. I'm exactly the same way. I almost guarantee you have to cut out the boxart, so I'll just be happy with the $10 per game, thank you very much :)

javeryh - I'm the same way.

lordopus99 - If you could look into this original UPC thing that would be awesome. I really don't want to cut them out and I really want my $10 voucher. I was thinking about just sending in photocopies and complain when they reject me.

[quote name='mrnomis27']I was finally able to get WW on the cheap. Thanks for all the help.[/quote]

Just got my Wario World and 1080 Avalanche yesterday. Keep in mind that I selected the cheapest shipping and ordered them both on last Thursday...not bad!

[quote name='javeryh']Does it require mutilating the game case for the rebate? I'm a cheapass but I'm also pretty anal - I don't know if I could handle cutting out the UPCs... It would be nice to play WW or 1080 with $10 extra in my pocket but I would be twitching the entire time just knowing the case wasn't mint... I have problems...[/quote]

I am the same way, sad as it is. I also like to be the first one to open a game, so I don't buy used anymore. My Timesplitters 2 copy is used and it bugs me, can't help it.

Anyways would like to hear about the rebate, not willing to cut out my upc but an extra 10 bucks wouldn't hurt.

got my MM today and it seems to be in good condition.....the seal doesn't look factory...BUT...the disk case and book seem is mint condition....

Got all my games, in totally mint condition, Im hella happy, gonna send off for my 10 gift voucher, thanks again to all you CAGs who made this possible.

Man I woke up all early, and the price was high for quite a while. I fall back asleep and BAM! they all sell out.

Wario hates me :(

You know what? I'm just going to leave it on this screen. Wario and 1080 - 4, Me - 0. This better come back tomorrow (shakes fist).

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']You know what? I'm just going to leave it on this screen. Wario and 1080 - 4, Me - 0. This better come back tomorrow (shakes fist).[/quote]

Just leave them both in your cart and refresh every few minutes, around the time the drop usually happens. That's what I did.

Not sure if you already knew that.

I thought they were doing the sale all early in the morning, but today it seemed to take place at about 11am PST. From those that have had success, what time did you place your order? I am determined to be ready and waiting tomorrow.

bread's done
Back