[DEAD again!!!] Megaman NT, WarioWorld, 1080 Avalanche at $9.99 + $10 GV at EB

[quote name='Smoke']Megaman and Wario have been at $29.99 for almost a week now without changing. oh well, good sale while it lasted.[/quote]

3 days is hardly a week.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']
3 days is hardly a week.[/quote]

Glad I'm not going crazy. I'm thinking, jeez has it really been a week already? hehe

has this deal been coming back?

i've been working second shift and that means i'm not on CAG in the mornings...i would really like to get 1080 still!

[quote name='JoMasta']i got my games.....i was going to keep them all, but I saw 1080 at walmart and I cant deny it I am sorry. I took in 1080 and MEgaman Network TRansmission and got $85. It was stupid credit, but meh.

$65 for free!

Thanks CAG! :p

I kept Wario World because IVe wanted to try it for a while, plus Ill get 1080 again for cheap when i have access to the official nintendo store with cheap games in september.[/quote]

I pray that one day this website becomes "members only" for assholes like you.

[quote name='JoMasta']i got my games.....i was going to keep them all, but I saw 1080 at walmart and I cant deny it I am sorry. I took in 1080 and MEgaman Network TRansmission and got $85. It was stupid credit, but meh.

$65 for free!

Thanks CAG! :p

I kept Wario World because IVe wanted to try it for a while, plus Ill get 1080 again for cheap when i have access to the official nintendo store with cheap games in september.[/quote]

Thief.

I dont see why you guys complain that it is wrong or stealing.

EBGames - They got their money
WalMart - They return it to the company, getting credit for it, therefore they are MAKING money
Me - I get credit

?

People don't like it for a few reasons-

1. If everyone does that, it prevents people who wanted to order 1080 at $9.99 and actually wanted to play the game from getting it.

2. Return policies get more strict. Most stores won't even take back games without a receipt anymore because of people buying cheap games somewhere and returning it for full credit. This makes legitimate no receipt returns (when it really was a gift for example) more difficult.

3. The ethics on this forum are very high and most people don't want to see the site run into problems and get companies annoyed which is why all questionable deals that are unethical usually are locked.

It's called fraud, and you bet it's wrong. If you're right that Walmart is getting credit, then you're stealing from the game companies themselves, which is detestable.

bread's done
Back