[DEAD again!!!] Megaman NT, WarioWorld, 1080 Avalanche at $9.99 + $10 GV at EB

Wow, talk about fast. They are back up to the normal prices already.

*Edit* My fault....I didn't read the above about adding them to your cart, and then the price changes.

I finally got in on this! I got 2 1080s. One for me and a friend. A wario world for my friend and megaman folr myself. I also got rouge ops for 5 bucks. 5 games for about 45 bucks.

[quote name='igreenbe']As of 11:25 est there are

26 of Wario
26 of 1080 Avalanche

HURRY![/quote]

Now 20 for each, less than a minute later

No dude the prices change when you click on them, and megaman changes when you add it to your cart, i just got mines for 35 all together and then i get the gift voucher on top of that o yeah sweet deal, I finally got one of these online deals, o yeah

I'm never gonna get in on this deal, but I was real close to getting Wario World and Mega Man NT from CC yesterday with a best buy price match. If that idiot at Best Buy didn't give the lady Wario Ware's price I would have been in the clear.

Like Cheapy said EB is making buying games a game itself.

That "sale" lasted less than 30 minutes. 100 each gone like that.

Eb has us hoping.

If you missed it, tyr again tomorrow.

I would like to kill those people who bought a whole lot trying to sell them. Hope this happens everyday for the next 2 months so those games not worth a dime and those retards would lose money.

[quote name='miriamleo']I would like to kill those people who bought a whole lot trying to sell them. Hope this happens everyday for the next 2 months so those games not worth a dime and those retards would lose money.[/quote]

Yeah the stock of game went from about 20 to gone in a matter of 20 seconds, so I'm guessing someone bought a lot of them. Don't worry, I only bought 1 each of 1080 and Wario. (As all other CAG's should only buy 1 as well)

With the way games are dropping in price faster than ever it's becoming harder and harder to really make a big profit anyway, unless you find a really killer deal.

Although this deal lasted less than 30 min the quanity dropped slowly enough that it seemed mostly individual sales were occuring.

There's always tomorrow

Thats what I did, them bastards who buy a ton have screwed me out of many deals since Ive joined CAG so therefore I only buy what i would use.

[quote name='jmon22'][quote name='miriamleo']I would like to kill those people who bought a whole lot trying to sell them. Hope this happens everyday for the next 2 months so those games not worth a dime and those retards would lose money.[/quote]

Yeah the stock of game went from about 20 to gone in a matter of 20 seconds, so I'm guessing someone bought a lot of them. Don't worry, I only bought 1 each of 1080 and Wario. (As all other CAG's should only buy 1 as well)[/quote]

You don't belong on this site if you are buying more than one. It just ruins it for us all when we can't get the deals.

Still bitter...

If I had only left the house 15 minutes later, I would have got in on the deal.

Lets hope there are still some more tomorrow.

Thats weird, my email says the cheap used game I used to get free shipping has shipped, but 1080 and Wario have not. It is like that in the email and when I checked the order status on the site. Am I indeed going to receive that game before the others or is it just a typo (which I've heard eb's emails have done before)??

[quote name='jmon22']Thats weird, my email says the cheap used game I used to get free shipping has shipped, but 1080 and Wario have not. It is like that in the email and when I checked the order status on the site. Am I indeed going to receive that game before the others or is it just a typo (which I've heard eb's emails have done before)??[/quote]

Probably not a typo, but I wouldn't worry about it. I often have 2 items from the same order ship out in separate packages, sometimes even on the same day. Today, for example, I ordered Counter-Strike and Iridion 3D (Pre-played). They have both already shipped, but with separate tracking numbers.

Thanks for both of you for clearing that up. Hopefully I do receive new games and not eb's idea of "new games" or I will be pissed.

well, if they do send used ones, do you think you could get them to give you the price difference? lol. pay 9.99 but now, like 1080 is 49.99. get the price difference which is like 25$. Cha-Ching!!!

I dont think thatll work man, besides what are the chances of them giving you a used game when they said new when you ordered, they would lose so much business, its already bad enough gamestop, blockbuster, best buy, circuit city and gamecrazy have better deals then them,
IMO I dont think they would want this to hurt them also

[quote name='yeahokthenfu']I dont think thatll work man, besides what are the chances of them giving you a used game when they said new when you ordered, they would lose so much business, its already bad enough gamestop, blockbuster, best buy, circuit city and gamecrazy have better deals then them,
IMO I dont think they would want this to hurt them also[/quote]

You obviously have no idea about the unfair business practices of eb and gamestop.

The powers that be are doing this deliberatly because they know they are getting huge traffic due to this 'deal'... you have tons of copies in store that just sit there but won't give them the same treatment... jerks...

1080 and Wario World are back in stock. Add them to your cart to get the $9.99 price. MegaMan NT is still $29.99 for some reason.

bread's done
Back