*Dead* Batman AC + Batman AA GOTY $28 at WM B&M Only

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
The Batman AC + Batman AA GOTY bundles at Walmart ring up at $28 for BF. These are YMMV as they only had them for the first week the game came out. But many stores got massive amounts of these in so yours still may have some. The easy way to see if yours has some is that you will see 2 games shrink wrapped together with a white band around them. Most likely these will be at the bottom of the gaming cases and are pretty easy to spot.

Fortunately for BF they set out all the games that were in the ad completely separate from the gaming shelf cases and such they weren't pulling these items out.

Also the employees were "sure" that this wasn't part of the deal. But sure enough they rang up at $28

My local WM had 3 360 bundles and about a dozen PS3 bundles at the bottom of the gaming cases locked up.

Many probably overlooked these and you may still find some out there. I just came back 5 minutes ago with the above amounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DEADCiTiES']I called my local Walmart to see if they had this. They say no. I don't have much experience dealing with walmart, I kinda feel like If I went and looked myself my luck would change .. should I go?[/QUOTE]
yes go look.. if youre close...

[quote name='ZombieToast']If anyone's willing to pick up a copy of this for Xbox and send it my way, I put out.[/QUOTE]

This (PS3)... minus the putting out part. I'm saving myself for someone special!

I went to the game cases and looked around, taking cues from op's post, I checked around on the bottom of the games shelves. Assorted game cases and candy were scattered around on the shelves, but in that mess something caught my eye. I picked it up and to my excitement, AA/AC!!! (ps3). I thought it was the last copy until I looked around more and found a couple shopping carts with assorted games and movies. Probably about 3 more dual packs in those (ps3). I also picked up Yakuza 4 - $10.00. 3 games, $40.00. Around $13.34 a piece.

BUahahah Thanks OP. Went to first Walmart - nada, 2nd Walmart - Nada, 3rd Walmart - 1 Left....3rd time is the charm? So happy! Bought it at 11pm EST Almost to close for comfort.

Thanks again OP!!!

I would consider this the best video game deal of BF mhm. Well, Amazon had NBA2k12 for $20 yesterday for a brief time. But yea, AA and AC for 28 = best!

TY OP. Just got the last 360 copy at a local WM. I lost my receipt in-store ~ felt guilty sneaking out of the store ><

My copy is shrink wrapped together back to back with a white paper promo ribbon around if anyone's wondering.

Walmart fails for not having online sales; I couldn't even find that online only xbox 360 + gears 3 + $50 eGC deal until AFTER it was sold out

Yes, in the game cases, probably in the bottom where they put overstock. This will probably end at midnight. its 12:06 here already.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']Are the game just shrink wrapped together back to back or is there a special packaging?[/QUOTE]
If they're anything like the PS3 version I picked up at launch, then the games are not individually shrinkwrapped and have big NOT FOR RESALE stickers stuck on each case. The only scannable barcode on the whole package is the one on the back of the cardboard sleeve around the bundle.

Oh and FYI OP, not to steal your thunder, but I mentioned grabbing this this morning around 3-4am.:razz:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If they're anything like the PS3 version I picked up at launch, then the games are not individually shrinkwrapped and have big NOT FOR RESALE stickers stuck on each case. The only scannable barcode on the whole package is the one on the back of the cardboard sleeve around the bundle.

Oh and FYI OP, not to steal your thunder, but I mentioned grabbing this this morning around 3-4am.:razz:[/QUOTE]

Mine didn't have the Not for Resale stickers but the only barcode on it is the one on the cardboard ribbon like he said.

[quote name='otakuseth']Mine didn't have the Not for Resale stickers but the only barcode on it is the one on the cardboard ribbon like he said.[/QUOTE]
I remember other folks mentioning when the game first came out how their bundle varied from what other people had mentioned.

If people on here could only get their hands on the standalone of Arkham City, let me remind them that they can get Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY for only $10 from BB this month with the coupon in the @Gamer magazine. So you could still grab both games for $38 total.

TY OP! snagged the last ps3 2-pk, but lots (>10?) x360 2-pks left @ WMT in martinez, california, as of 830pm-ish PST. BTW, product kept behind the electronics counter, so ask the CSR.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I remember other folks mentioning when the game first came out how their bundle varied from what other people had mentioned.

If people on here could only get their hands on the standalone of Arkham City, let me remind them that they can get Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY for only $10 from BB this month with the coupon in the @Gamer magazine. So you could still grab both games for $38 total.[/QUOTE]

I may be wrong but I believe the best buy coupouns expired on the 23rd.

Was out for about 2.5 hours just now to hit up 5 different Walmarts...might've picked up the last ps3 copy around my area. Thanks OP!

Went to a Walmart today, but didn't see this or Yakuza 4. Probably too much competition at this Walmart (there aren't that many around here), plus this Walmart didn't have a "glass display" case (they have those naked wire holders here). :cry: Would've been nice to get a :ps3: set for $31.xx; I guess it's the bargain bin hunting/waiting game for me...

[quote name='airsik']I may be wrong but I believe the best buy coupouns expired on the 23rd.[/QUOTE]

Correct coupons expired before BF so they wouldnt have to worry about it. To bad I didn't get my GCU packet in because I signed up on day 1 and they messed up my order. 2 months of them "fix it" and I miss out on the B2G1 free on this years AAA titles at BBY...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If they're anything like the PS3 version I picked up at launch, then the games are not individually shrinkwrapped and have big NOT FOR RESALE stickers stuck on each case. The only scannable barcode on the whole package is the one on the back of the cardboard sleeve around the bundle.

Oh and FYI OP, not to steal your thunder, but I mentioned grabbing this this morning around 3-4am.:razz:[/QUOTE]

Next time post that in its own thread. It would have made me get off my lazy, turkey filled butt sooner.

Went to my local WM a little while ago to see if I could score the Arkham double pack for 28, but no dice. Did run into a copy of Yakuza 4 for $10 and a copy of Heavy Rain Director's Cut for $15, so it wasn't a wasted trip.

[quote name='airsik']I may be wrong but I believe the best buy coupouns expired on the 23rd.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. They probably did, just like the Target $10 off a Dual Shock 3 or Xbox 360 controller coupons.:cry: I'll check in a bit.
[quote name='Jimmienoman']Correct coupons expired before BF so they wouldnt have to worry about it. To bad I didn't get my GCU packet in because I signed up on day 1 and they messed up my order. 2 months of them "fix it" and I miss out on the B2G1 free on this years AAA titles at BBY...[/QUOTE]
It took them forever to get me 'unlocked' in the system, but aside from looking for a bigger HD screen to play my PS3 on using the coupon on the sale priced games was my only other reason for going there.:)
[quote name='Jimmienoman']Next time post that in its own thread. It would have made me get off my lazy, turkey filled butt sooner.[/QUOTE]
Honestly, I figured someone woulda tried it by the time I got home at 2-3am and posted a thread. I searched for one but I didn't find it. I did, however, mention it in multiple BF threads here on CAG. Unfortunately those posts got buried quickly and most missed me mentioning it.

Yeh I tried to find the hidden deals that snuck through the system like your BAC/AA deal but sifting through 15 pages of posts every 15 minutes was a pain.

I had to make a quick run to a store to buy diapers, and only diapers.

I definitely didn't intentionally go slightly out of my way to Walmart to see if they still had anything left, and I definitely didn't intentionally wind up in the video game section of the store after seeing this thread.

I was surprised to find one last PS3 bundled copy left in the display case, considering it was almost 11PM. The employee said it wasn't part of the deal, but it rang up for $28 when I asked him to check. I told myself I wasn't going to spend any money on video games this month, but this was too good of a deal to pass up.

Thanks OP. :whistle2:x

No, really, thank you! I'm super excited to play these. Made my whole day. :D

Just stopped on the way home from work....no dice In Orlando at the super walmart on Goldenrod.

Heres to cyber monday showing me a good deal for AA. Picked up AC from amazon and was hoping to play AA first!! :)

The Employee at my Walmart said the dual pack was not in the BF deal and rang it up at 59.99. Bought it on Amazon Lighting deals instead:D

For those trying this now, Black Friday is all but over. If your stores in your time zone have passed midnight, then this deal may not be active anymore, hence why it's coming up $59.99 now.

[quote name='sheeva8610']The Employee at my Walmart said the dual pack was not in the BF deal and rang it up at 59.99. Bought it on Amazon Lighting deals instead:D[/QUOTE]

They flat out lied to you. A rep said that to me and I called him on it. He looked like a total jackass too when he saw it ring up $28. You should get them fired, people like that don't deserve to work with the public.

I went at 2AM CST (on Saturday 11/26) to my walmart and while the deal was dead-I was able to get them to match the best buy 29.99 price-ON the bundle. So I was able to get the Batman AC/AA two pack for the best buy 29.99 sale price. :D. Not as great as $28 but you know what? 29.99 is still better than 59.99. So for those who are ringing up at 59.99, see if you can match Best Buy.

I bought a copy of AC but didn't get AA with it on Friday. Is there anyway I could go back to the store with my receipt and they'll give me the copy of AA?

I got the last copy at my store. I was very pleased. AA traded into Gamestop later that day for almost $11 as I didin't need it. $17 for AC? Yes please!

Went to one of my Walmarts, called ahead of time and the guy said he'd hold it at in a different section. Headed over there and found that they had a shift change and so I could not find the guy who held my copy!! AND IT WAS THE ONLY ONE LEFT!! Asked around for half and hour and no one could give me an answer, and many did not speak english well. Finally a guy from the back room saw me and tried to help out. He looked EVERYWHERE with me. Finally he went to the back room and 10 mins later he came back and had found a small box with a bunch of the bundles in them! Got my PS3 copy and my friend who just came along for the ride got it on the 360!! One of the most helpful employees I ever met. I made sure to take the time to inform a the store manager of his excellence!

Went to 2 walmarts yesterday looking for this. I saw them for the 360 at everyone of them the week before. I was wanting it for the PS3 but for 28 bucks for both I didn't care what system it was on. I'm sure now I will see them all over the place today and if I go to walmart today and see it I'm going to bitch about it. Maybe I can get it for 28 if I tell them it is bullshit how every walmart was sold out yesterday yet now they have it. Something tells me the ones around here took them to the back when they found out that it would work with the double pack.

Once I saw that AC was going to be on the Wal-Mart Black Friday sale, I had a sneaking suspicion the combo pack might be part of it. I checked at the beginning of the week to find there were 5+ packs for each system. My original intention was to get there around 10 PM on Thanksgiving and just grab it. I drove by on the way back home around 8:30 and I have never seen a Wal-Mart parking lot as packed as it was. I decided it wasn't worth messing around with. I ended up waking up around 4AM, so I decided to take a drive over. It was a ghost town. Got in, they had exactly one combo pack for PS3 left. They also had one copy of Yakuza 4 as well, which was really the only thing I wanted from the BF sale there. So it looks as if I arrived just in time.

The associate didn't think it would ring up at 28 bucks, and seemed very surprised when it did. Probably the best BF deal on a video game out there if you could find one. And I didn't think I'd like AA after playing the demo months ago, but it truly isn't representative of the game as a whole. Game is pretty great.

Man, this deal still pisses me off. I pre-ordered from Walmart solely for the Asylum bonus and was only sent Arkham City. Customer Service told me it was "while supplies last" :wall:

did the same thing with kinect sports 2 and dance central 2, just went over to the glass case and they took both out for me. I did see some batman bundles in the case too.

My store still has at least 40 of those left. Anyhow, I bought every good game at launch this yet. So imagine my surprise at the nd prices..... thanks be to God that I kept my receipt and immediately returned all those games I bought yesterday to get my money back. Ahhhh it was nice. On the flip side I recovered over 100 stolen games during my shift yesterday

[quote name='Confidance']My store still has at least 40 of those left. Anyhow, I bought every good game at launch this yet. So imagine my surprise at the nd prices..... thanks be to God that I kept my receipt and immediately returned all those games I bought yesterday to get my money back. Ahhhh it was nice. On the flip side I recovered over 100 stolen games during my shift yesterday[/QUOTE]

Is it still ringing up $28 today?

What do you mean "recovered"?

Anyway, was it really necessary to put the industrial strength "Not labeled for individual sale" stickers on it walmart? Wasn't the no-shrinkwrap on the games enough to deter scammers?

bread's done
Back