[DEAD] BB RZ Coupon - 30% off Blu-ray Movie $34.99 & under [11/5/10 - 11/14/10]

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Valid 11/5/10–11/14/10 for Reward Zone® program Regular & Premier Silver members only in Best Buy® stores

PROMOTIONAL - 30% off regular priced Blu-ray Movie $34.99 & under

Premier Silver Member: Show your phone & this code to cashier: 1242461

http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/premier-1242461.html

Regular Member: Show your phone & this code to cashier: 1242489

http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/core-1242489.html

Markdowns taken from regular prices. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Only available on Blu-ray formats. Excludes Avatar on Blu-ray. Limit 1 offer per coupon, per household. Limit of 3 items per coupon. Valid on in store and in stock items only. Valid only at Best Buy stores in the U.S.A.; excludes stores in Puerto Rico. Not valid at Best Buy Express Kiosks. Online and in-store offer may vary. Not valid on any BestBuy.com order, including store pickup. Best Buy employees are not eligible for this promotion. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Coupon valid 11/5/10–11/14/10. JS2

Cashier Instructions: Enter coupon UPC. Scan all product(s) being sold. Press "Total."

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, BESTBUY.COM, REWARD ZONE and MAGNOLIA HOME THEATER are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. BBY1110006-1 © 2010 Best Buy. All Rights Reserved.

More Coupons - http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/coupon-rz.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll ask again in case it's been tried but have the best buy computers accepted a price match AND the 30% off coupon during this sale for anyone ?? or has anyone tried and the computer rejected them??? (not talking about being rejected by a cashier but by the computer)

Lol, you guys must have some ghetto ass Best Buy's because out of curiosity I checked and EVERY store near me has it in stock. Price is way too high for my tastes on a blind buy, though.

Nice, my friend was able to use the coupon on the Toy Story 10 disk box set! $79.99 before coupon, $55.99 after. Too bad he didn't think about trying to get it last week when it was on sale lol.

Just got Grown Ups Combo Pack, Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam and Predators. Then returned the Predators with the old receipt. Now I have to find Scott Pilgrim vs. The World at another Best Buy.

Today I bought Secret of Kells, Grindhouse, Back to the Future trilogy, and Wolverine & the X-Men complete series--those last two being above $35 but still receiving the discount.

Also tried it on a concert Blu-Ray (Pink: Funhouse Tour), but the discount didn't apply, so those might be notable hard exceptions.

First Best Buy was out of Scott Pilgrim, but the second had about 15-20 copies.

$18.99 is pretty damn high, but if there's any movie that's worth it, it's Scott Pilgrim!

Thanks for the heads up, got Scott Pilgrim as well. As stated earlier they need to enter the code first

So far I have got Scott Pilgrim, Robin Hood, and Wolverine and the X-men Complete series on Blu-ray. I think I am done. Nothing else has popped out to me so far.

The people that are getting the boxed sets like X-Men & the Back to the Future trilogy, is the discount ringing up or does someone have to overide it?

[quote name='Napegator']The people that are getting the boxed sets like X-Men & the Back to the Future trilogy, is the discount ringing up or does someone have to overide it?[/QUOTE]

Mine just was ringing up. It didn't need a manager override.

[quote name='Napegator']The people that are getting the boxed sets like X-Men & the Back to the Future trilogy, is the discount ringing up or does someone have to overide it?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, mine was automatic as well. If you're buying multiple things, it also helps to make sure the coupon code is entered before everything else so that you don't have to argue for a discount for the other movies if only one item gets it. (As stated previously in the thread, entering the coupon before the movies lets it properly work for three of them; otherwise, it only applies to a single one. Strange glitch.)

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Just got Grown Ups Combo Pack, Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam and Predators. Then returned the Predators with the old receipt. Now I have to find Scott Pilgrim vs. The World at another Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

You may as well re-return the new copy of Predators, since it's going to be $9.99 on Black Friday (check the blus BF topic - Best Buy deals just got posted):

Predators (Blu-ray Plus Digital Copy) - $9.99 *

[quote name='karkyco']You may as well re-return the new copy of Predators, since it's going to be $9.99 on Black Friday (check the blus BF topic - Best Buy deals just got posted):

Predators (Blu-ray Plus Digital Copy) - $9.99 *[/QUOTE]

I'd rather pay $14 and not have to wait in line for 2 days.

Thanks for this coupon OP.
I ended up with Scott Pilgrim, Predators, Predator Collection, and Grindhouse Collector's.

All I did was print out http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/core-1242489.html and had it to the cashier. The first time I used it she just entered it twice and it worked fine. The next time, the cashier called over a manager because it only took it off one, and I just told them it was from a text message and I printed it out because I thought they would have a hard time reading the fine print on my phone.

Just came back from Best Buy. I got Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and The Home of Christmas: Virtual Fireplace. The idiot cashier gave me back the change which supposed to be charged by Debit Card, LOL!

I paid $20 in cash, and $6ish by Debit Card, then she gave me $6ish change in cash. All in all, it look like I got a free item on HD Fireplace. :roll:

Scott Pilgrim was completely sold out on Wednesday when I went, and the closest store that had one was over 2 hours away. Guess I'll have to hold off for now.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Just came back from Best Buy. I got Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and The Home of Christmas: Virtual Fireplace. The idiot cashier gave me back the change which supposed to be charged by Debit Card, LOL!

I paid $20 in cash, and $6ish by Debit Card, then she gave me $6ish change in cash. All in all, it look like I got a free item on HD Fireplace. :roll:
[/QUOTE]

Well, I bet those cashiers just love dishonest customers, don't they?

[quote name='dogmae']I'd rather pay $14 and not have to wait in line for 2 days.

Thanks for this coupon OP.
I ended up with Scott Pilgrim, Predators, Predator Collection, and Grindhouse Collector's.

All I did was print out http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/core-1242489.html and had it to the cashier. The first time I used it she just entered it twice and it worked fine. The next time, the cashier called over a manager because it only took it off one, and I just told them it was from a text message and I printed it out because I thought they would have a hard time reading the fine print on my phone.[/QUOTE]

FLOL, who said anything about waiting in line? Amazon Black Friday PM for the win!

Sadly, the code did not work on my $4.99 blu ray of Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus starring Deborah Gibson and Lorenzo Lamas.

[quote name='Haggar']Sadly, the code did not work on my $4.99 blu ray of Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus starring Deborah Gibson and Lorenzo Lamas.[/QUOTE]
Same here, it doesn't work with Home for Christmas - Virtual HD Fireplace for $4.99. :roll:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Just came back from Best Buy. I got Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and The Home of Christmas: Virtual Fireplace. The idiot cashier gave me back the change which supposed to be charged by Debit Card, LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Well she'll find out tonight her register doesnt balance and may get a mark on her record. Fun for her!

[/QUOTE]

Whaaat?! I didn't think this was going to work on Scott Pilgrim since it's already "on sale". Guess I'm heading to BB today.

[quote name='Arakias']Well she'll find out tonight her register doesnt balance and may get a mark on her record. Fun for her![/QUOTE]

She will only get a warning. If it keeps happening, then a supervisor will carefully monitor all her transactions or ultimately fire her.

Just got Scott Pilgrim for $19. No one at the best buy understood what a "coupon" was kept telling me to print it out as a RZ certificate, so I just had to tell the cashier step by step how to use the coupon. Being a cheap ass gamer is weird sometimes.

BTW, I checked out the price on Lost Season 6 on Blu today, just to see if the sale began early (as the sales have begun early on other advertised blus...probably to trump)...and unfortunately it's still $64.99.

So I'll only have a 1 day window of opportunity with that one (and the other seasons, assuming my suspicion is correction that they will be on sale too).

[quote name='Sonic9jct']Just got Scott Pilgrim for $19. No one at the best buy understood what a "coupon" was kept telling me to print it out as a RZ certificate, so I just had to tell the cashier step by step how to use the coupon. Being a cheap ass gamer is weird sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Sad when you have to tell someone how to do their job, isn't it?

[quote name='ITDEFX']To anyone who got Predators with the coupon..guess what? it's going to be on sale on BF! :|[/QUOTE]
Crap! I just bought it yesterday.Oh well, I'll buy it again on BF and return the copy with old receipt. Thanks for heads up!

[quote name='hiamiyumi']Crap! I just bought it yesterday.Oh well, I'll buy it again on BF and return the copy with old receipt. Thanks for heads up![/QUOTE]

Yea I was about to buy it with the coupon then saw the bf ad. it's going to be 10 bucks!. Too bad no other good movie will be that price :(
http://bfads.net/Ad/Best-Buy-2010

I picked up Scott Pilgrim today for a little over $22 with tax. I had a $25 gift check from last Christmas that I decided to finally use, so I ended up getting a couple dollars cash back. Now I have to find somewhere to spend the other $75 in American Express gift cards that I also have from last Christmas before they start losing value. I wish everyone would just give cash instead of gift cards.

There are 2 versions of Lost S6; one has "Best Buy exclusive footage".. it's only like 20 minutes but figured I'd give people the head's up if they're going out to look today. Not sure if the BB-exclusive version is "rare", but my store had Lost S6 in about 3 places but only had the exclusive one in with the main TV-on-Bluray section.

No problems with the coupon...

Used the coupon once more for the King Kong (1933) Digibook. I thought it was 24.99, but it was actually 29.99. I had credit to burn though, and I don't think it'll go on sale for awhile at least.

Thanks to everyone who posted the coupons, especially the non-Premier one!

[quote name='Justin42']There are 2 versions of Lost S6; one has "Best Buy exclusive footage".. it's only like 20 minutes but figured I'd give people the head's up if they're going out to look today. Not sure if the BB-exclusive version is "rare", but my store had Lost S6 in about 3 places but only had the exclusive one in with the main TV-on-Bluray section.

No problems with the coupon...[/QUOTE]

Argh!! I didn't know this and picked up the regular bluray version. Now all the Best Buys are closed for today. Is there anyway to exchange the regular version for the Best Buy exclusive version tomorrow?

:cry::cry::cry: I'm so sorry to see this coupon go...picked up the last "Best Buy Exclusive" copy of Lost Season 6 on blu this morning at the west LA store (it's sold out online...only the regular blu version available) when they opened then rushed back for football, LOL. $22.xx + tax was an absolute steal. Unfortunately none of the other seasons of Lost were on sale - I checked both online before I left as well as confirmed in store by having the clerk ring them up just for shits n giggles. $60 a season? NO THANKS! But $32.50 x .7 = $22.xx + tax = HELL YEAH!

Thanks again Incredipinoy

Whoopee! Nabbed 6 movies tonight!

X-Men Trilogy
Lost Season 6
Marvel Movies 3-Pack
Kick-Ass
Gamer
Saw VI

All movies above on sale + 30% Off.

Held off on Scott Pilgrim vs the World, because unless this is a TV series or a multi-pack, a single movie worth almost $20 even after the 30% discount is still a lot of money. I can wait for it to go down less than $15 in the next coming months.

This was a great little coupon, picked up Bridge on the River Kwai and a Criterion (Stagecoach) for a little bit less than B&N was charging in their half off sale.

[quote name='Justin42']There are 2 versions of Lost S6; one has "Best Buy exclusive footage".. it's only like 20 minutes but figured I'd give people the head's up if they're going out to look today. Not sure if the BB-exclusive version is "rare", but my store had Lost S6 in about 3 places but only had the exclusive one in with the main TV-on-Bluray section.

No problems with the coupon...[/QUOTE]

FYI the Best Buy exclusive Lost Season 6 bluray says the bonus disc is a 20 minute disc, but in fact it is a DVD of the exclusive disc released only in the complete series boxset. It is missing I think one item from that disc. It has over 2 hours of bonus stuff. The BB Season 6 DVD has the 2o minute bonus, but the bluray has the complete series bonus disc. If you can find the bluray exclusive set it is a great deal and well worth it.

bread's done
Back