*DEAD* Bioshock Infinite $14.99 (PS3/360), Darksiders II $8.99 (PS3/X360) shipped at Gamefly

How is it that when I checked for DMC, every single time they were sold out but the very first time I checked for the critically acclaimed Bioshock Infinite it was well in stock?

Whatever. I picked it up.

Grabbed Bioshock Infinite finally, thanks to the OP.

I was also thinking of grabbing Darksiders II, but does anyone here know if I would likely receive the regular version or the Limited Edition that was part of that first run of copies?

thanks

How is it that when I checked for DMC, every single time they were sold out but the very first time I checked for the critically acclaimed Bioshock Infinite it was well in stock?

Whatever. I picked it up.
id guess they had way more copies of Infinite around than DMC.

also, Darksiders 2 is pretty bad. i loved the first one to death and had to force myself to finish the second one. the whole loot system is totally out of place, and the entire game is way too long and drawn out for no reason.

also, Darksiders 2 is pretty bad. i loved the first one to death and had to force myself to finish the second one. the whole loot system is totally out of place, and the entire game is way too long and drawn out for no reason.
I disagree, the loot system was pretty cool IMO. You don't see it too much in the genre, and the combat was cool. Worth 60? Maybe not. For less than $10 it's great.

For $9 I could still easily recommend Darksiders 2. That being said, it was a huge step down from the original. I 100% agree with you that the loot system was completely out of place, and on top of that it was extremely bland.

Over 4 million copies of Bioshock Infinite sold to date.  That's a lot of copies out there, so you can bet we will see this one at $10 sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the notice about the restock. Managed to grab a PS3 copy.

Already played and beat the game from GF, but just had to have it. Great great game.

Although I regret not buying the copy I got from GF, I'm thinking I can probably pick it up for cheaper next month. For the time being, I'm hooked on GTAV, so I'm not too worried. Maybe I'll send this copy back for now.

I just got mine in the mail and installing Bioshock 1 as I'm typing this. There's no dlc code, just install from the disc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Bioshock Infinite today sadly no DLC for Bioshock one like everyone was chatting about darn
Bioshock 1 is included on the disc, you just have to select it from the XMB to install (there will be another disc icon right under Infinite). It doesn't include the challenge rooms or any of the other DLC though, so maybe that's what you meant.

bread's done
Back