[DEAD] Brashy's Lowball - Everything shipped except for Screw Attack

Thanks guys. Once I get a more steady money flow coming in, I'll be sure to bid lots on your future lowballs (assuming you guys ever do a sale of your own). 

Yeah brash, thanks! I hope you get an awesome job so you can do more great lowballs. We try not to lowball you too much. 

But Ragaboo, I enjoyed it! Have fun with the CFW on PSP. 

Good Night Everyone! 

Rough totals in post #2. Everyone PM me your addresses and I'll try to get you an invoice with shipping by tomorrow night. 

Also, please make sure I didn't miss anybody's win. I'm only human!

Well, I planned on getting everyone's invoices out tonight but someone decided to hit my 2 week old car on the freeway today so I've been trying to get that shizz taken care of. Sadly, that'll push the remaining invoices to be sent out tomorrow night at the latest. Sorry about that. 

I did manage to get the invoices for 7 of you out today. I got payment from 3 people already and their packages will go out tomorrow morning. If I get any more payments prior to 730am PST tomorrow morning, they'll be in the mail too. 

Well, I planned on getting everyone's invoices out tonight but someone decided to hit my 2 week old car on the freeway today so I've been trying to get that shizz taken care of. Sadly, that'll push the remaining invoices to be sent out tomorrow night at the latest. Sorry about that.

I did manage to get the invoices for 7 of you out today. I got payment from 3 people already and their packages will go out tomorrow morning. If I get any more payments prior to 730am PST tomorrow morning, they'll be in the mail too.

fuck in boo dood.

glad you are alright though. take your time, i can pay whenever and im not in any rush.

Ok. Leaving for the post office now. Everyone has been invoiced and I'm just waiting on 3-4 people to pay and their packages will go in the mail the next day. 

Alrighty! Everyone has paid and tomorrow morning, everything will be in the mail.

That is, except for Screw Attack. If you're reading this, reply to my PM, man!

bread's done
Back