[DEAD] Brashy's Lowball - Everything shipped except for Screw Attack

It's 9. The 10 minute rolling stop begins. After 10 minutes of straight silence, this is DEAD. The 10 minutes will be judged from the time marked in the post. 

Brash, correct me if I'm wrong, but if no one has bid in the past 10 minutes on your item, it's officially yours right?
I believe the way this typically goes, it's 10 minutes after the final bid, regardless of what the item. It makes it so I wouldn't need to follow the final time on every item.

But to speed things up, at 9:15PST, all items that haven't been bid on in 10 minutes are dead. That way people will only fight over the Dazzle and the PSP (from the looks of it).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. It's 9:15. Everything is now dead except for the PSP and the Dazzle. 

If there are no more bids from this point. It'll be all done at 9:20 based off of Goguenator's Dazzle bid at 9:10

UDPATE: With Duo_Maxwell's bid, it'll all be over at 9:25 without any future bids.

So, anyone who isn't interested in the PSP or Dazzle, feel free to go to bed. Thanks for your bids and goodnight! I'll try and total everything out before I hit the bed. I'll PM everyone for their address to total out shipping tomorrow.

Don't give up, set a max of $45. Do this.
That is my max, but I'm factoring in the probable shipping cost too. I'd love to get it & bid up more (and for Brash's sake too) but we all gotta pay the bills.

Edit: Plus if my girlfriend hears I was even bidding I'd be in for a fabulous lecture. It's like breaking the law if you spend money on something other than christmas gifts in December...

bread's done
Back