[DEAD] Brashy's Lowball - Everything shipped except for Screw Attack

All updated. I'll try to keep everything as updated as possible on the front page, but if it gets hectic in the next hour, I may fall behind. I'll start liking all the posts that I update.

Rocksmith - $8 

GTA V: $23

Someone please for the love of god let me win Rocksmith!! I'm trying to learn guitar here.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're all updated here. 

Just for info on the rolling stop: 

The 10 minutes will start at 9 PST on the nose. It is there to prevent sniping. Every time a bid is placed, the 10 minutes start over. Once 10 minutes go by without any bids, the auction is over. No bids on bidless items can be placed during the rolling stop, ie. if you want that copy of Kinect Adventures, place your bet before 9. Also, no new bidders coming out of the wood works. If you haven't bid prior to 9, you can't jump in after the rolling stop.

Of course Brash! I'm not giving up. I hate that you lost your job. That really sucks. Hopefully I can get some money to you :p

Maybe I can spend like 100+ on this Lowball just to anger my parents lololol
I at least got something temporary at the moment to help out with the holidays. It pays roughly 1/3 what I was making before, but it's better than nothing!

And don't piss off your parents!

Everything is all updated! 17 minutes left in regulation!

If Pokemon Yellow hits $50, I'll hook you up with this. I know your local to So. Cal not sure where but I'm in Riverside if we could work something out to get this off my hands Brash.

I at least got something temporary at the moment to help out with the holidays. It pays roughly 1/3 what I was making before, but it's better than nothing!

And don't piss off your parents!

Everything is all updated! 17 minutes left in regulation!
Yeah i can understand that. I tried asking you about your job in another post because I know 2k had you on retainer? Or something like that.

Anyways, Rocksmith - $15!

I did that too for abit when I was out of work, keeps you occupied and it helps you network too.
Absolutely networking. It's still somewhat in my industry so I'm getting a few good contacts.

If Pokemon Yellow hits $50, I'll hook you up with this. I know your local to So. Cal not sure where but I'm in Riverside if we could work something out to get this off my hands Brash.
I may hit you up. I'm in LA. But I doubt Pokemon will get that high. Is that just the box?

Yeah i can understand that. I tried asking you about your job in another post because I know 2k had you on retainer? Or something like that.
Yeah. They moved my office up north. Half the folks got relocated up there but the other half got laid off.

We're all updated here.

Just for info on the rolling stop:

The 10 minutes will start at 9 PST on the nose. It is there to prevent sniping. Every time a bid is placed, the 10 minutes start over. Once 10 minutes go by without any bids, the auction is over. No bids on bidless items can be placed during the rolling stop, ie. if you want that copy of Kinect Adventures, place your bet before 9. Also, no new bidders coming out of the wood works. If you haven't bid prior to 9, you can't jump in after the rolling stop.
Added this line after the initial post. Just pointing it out since it fell onto the previous page. Just want to make sure it was seen.

Yeah, it's just the box and all original contents. Personally owned, I bought it brand new  for my then kid sister. Sorry, I couldn't offer it earlier but I barely popped in here. If it would be to help you, you could just have it, I have it stored in a box in the garage.

Rocksmith -$21 ;) 

I'm getting an Epiphone Les Paul for Christmas and I'm really wanting to play! 

bread's done
Back