[DEAD] Brashy's Lowball - Everything shipped except for Screw Attack

Here goes some bids....I unfortunately won't be on much Saturday night cause of work >_> Nobody outbid me lol!!!

Dead Island Riptide-$4

Game of Thrones-$3

Remember Me (Open)-$6

Stoked-$1

You're in the movies-$1

God of War Ascension-$7

GTA Liberty City Stories-$2

Pokémon Snap & Star Wars Pod Racer-$2

Destory All Human OST-$1

South Park Year of the Fan-$3
Stoked was already at $1, but I updated you for the rest. Let me know if you want to up Stoked to $2.

Dead Island Riptide - $5

Game of Thrones - $4

GTA V - $16

Remember Me (Sealed) - $7

Black Six Axis Controller - $8

Dungeon Hunter Alliance - $4

Modnation Racers - $2

PSP 1000 - $19

Pokemon White - $6

Pokemon Snap - $3

Ouya Console - $26

Xbox 360:
6. Facebreaker PIC1 PIC2(no manual, sticker on back) - RagabooMustang-$1
11. Modern Warfare 3 (In hardened edition steelbook) PIC - RagabooMustang-$2
14. Rocksmith (Will have to look for cable adapter) PIC -RagabooMustang -$1

PS3:
20. God of War Ascension (used online pass) PIC - RagabooMustang -$8
21. God of War Saga (used PSP games code) PIC - RagabooMustang -$3

Nintendo DS:
38. Pokemon White (CIB - Club Nintendo code used) PIC - RagabooMustang -$6

I'd also like to call the "Aim For the Head" iPhone decal if nobody else has called it yet.

3. Batman: Arkham Origins (Unused Deathstroke code)  $15

14. Rocksmith (Will have to look for cable adapter) $3

42. Mass Effect 3 inflatable Omni Blade (sealed) $1
43. Dragon Age inflatable sword (opened, never blown up) $1

Good morning everyone! We're all updated 'til this post.

I wasn't expecting such a battle over those copies of Remember Me.

Also just added a new lowball banner image to show that I mean business!

Last edited by a moderator:
bump for you, i didnt mean to steal you thunder with adding my lowball but it seems we are in similar positions. at least our lowball ends at different days.

bump for you, i didnt mean to steal you thunder with adding my lowball but it seems we are in similar positions. at least our lowball ends at different days.
Haha. No thunder taken. I did see yours and thought we should have done a theme lowball. We could have made shirts and filmed a commercial and all that.

3.   :360: Batman: Arkham Origins (w/ Deathstroke code) - 25$

sorry masa!

35. WWE 13 CM Punk shirt (XL - never worn) - 1$

God of War Saga -$5
THQ Polo - $1
Hey man. Just updated the OP with a picture of the THQ shirt. I was wrong about the logo. It's the new one, not the old one. I also forgot how nice of a polo it is. So soft.

pics of the cm punk shirt would be much appreciated !
You got it, man. Updated OP with a pic. It's just the cover art from WWE13 without the WWE13 logo. If you don't want this, I can retract the bid since I didn't have a picture up yet.

I said MORE than 25 lol.

THIS MAN ALSO LOST HIS JOB AND LIKES THE CHARGERS! BID WITH YOUR HEARTS, HE HAS IT ROUGH!
Haha. You don't need to threaten people to bid. I can do that on my own. Also, how did you know I was a Chargers fan. I don't remember saying that. Also, if we win the next 3 games straight we'll probably make it into the playoffs as a wild card. Step one, the Broncos. :/

UPDATED TO HERE

Hey man. Just updated the OP with a picture of the THQ shirt. I was wrong about the logo. It's the new one, not the old one. I also forgot how nice of a polo it is. So soft.

You got it, man. Updated OP with a pic. It's just the cover art from WWE13 without the WWE13 logo. If you don't want this, I can retract the bid since I didn't have a picture up yet.

Haha. You don't need to threaten people to bid. I can do that on my own. Also, how did you know I was a Chargers fan. I don't remember saying that. Also, if we win the next 3 games straight we'll probably make it into the playoffs as a wild card. Step one, the Broncos. :/

UPDATED TO HERE
just trying to help a brother man out yo.

and i remember because you had said something to me about watcching a game back in october. my brain works sometimes. i had mentioned that watching steelers games was becoming a nonpreffered chore, and whatdoyaknow? they still suck. Mike Tomlin doing the stanky leg though was funny.

as for playing denver...good luck with that. Go Jacksonville!

and i remember because you had said something to me about watcching a game back in october. my brain works sometimes. i had mentioned that watching steelers games was becoming a nonpreffered chore, and whatdoyaknow? they still suck. Mike Tomlin doing the stanky leg though was funny.

as for playing denver...good luck with that. Go Jacksonville!
I mean, we beat KC and they were tied for first with Denver. So, if we can beat them, we can beat the Broncos, right? RIGHT?!

Def keep the bid i want the shirt and batman lol
You got it! Judging by my last lowball, $1 typically gets the shirt so you're probably in good shape.

39. Pokemon Yellow (cart only) $8
35. WWE 13 CM Punk shirt (XL - never worn) $2
48. Halo Uprising comic $2
49. Halo Anniversary wristband $1

Good morning everyone! Updated til here.

And great news! I just got two paychecks from my last few weeks at my job so I'm solid for holiday gifts! This lowball is now all about paying rent!

bread's done
Back