[DEAD] Brashy's Lowball - Everything shipped except for Screw Attack

I was going to wait a few days to better organize everything but then I looked at my credit card bill that is due on the 17th and my bank account and panicked! So we start NOW!

With the death of a lowball brings the birth of mine! Buy lots. 

I am uploading all photos now and will better organize them tomorrow morning.

Can I call dibs on the Comic Con exclusive Pokemon card and the RvB Season 9 buttons?

26. Star Wars Podracer - $1

32. OUYA console (CIB w/ $13.37 in marketplace cash) - $5

36. Dazzle Video Recorder Plus HD - $5

Also, will you be putting up grades by the items? I was wondering if the PSP and the PS3 Controller have any wear that can't be seen like the thumbsticks stick when you use them or buttons stick.

7. Game of Thrones - Methoes - $1
12. Remember Me (sealed) - Methoes - $1

16. Stoked - Methoes - $1

22. Dungeon Hunter Alliance - Methoes - $1

40. South Park "Year of the Fan" shirt (M - never worn) - Methoes - $1

You had 3 months of XBL in here earlier, didn't you? It's fine if you decided not to sell, I just want to make sure I'm not going crazy lol.

Can I call dibs on the Comic Con exclusive Pokemon card and the RvB Season 9 buttons?

26. Star Wars Podracer - $1

32. OUYA console (CIB w/ $13.37 in marketplace cash) - $5

36. Dazzle Video Recorder Plus HD - $5

Also, will you be putting up grades by the items? I was wondering if the PSP and the PS3 Controller have any wear that can't be seen like the thumbsticks stick when you use them or buttons stick.
I thought I said something about this but I may have forgotten. I'll double check. Since 98% of my stuff is more or less "like new" I'm just going the route of saying if something is wrong with something rather than grading everything. So if nothing is listed as wrong with it, you should be in good shape! That being said, I did just notice a couple scratches on the silver ring on the back of the PSP. I'll be sure to list that and you can retract your bid if that's a deal breaker for you. On the flip side, I did just find some spare replacement thumbsticks for the PSP that I'll include. The PS3 controller is in fine shape.

You had 3 months of XBL in here earlier, didn't you? It's fine if you decided not to sell, I just want to make sure I'm not going crazy lol.
Haha. I did but when I went through all my crap I made a few changes. I had to remove maybe 3-4 things and add a few things. I didn't have some stuff I thought I did and had more than I thought.

Remember Me (opened)- $2

Black Sixaxis controller- $2

GTA V- $2

Black OPS 2- $2

couldn't bid here till mine was over dood. good luck!

I thought I said something about this but I may have forgotten. I'll double check. Since 98% of my stuff is more or less "like new" I'm just going the route of saying if something is wrong with something rather than grading everything. So if nothing is listed as wrong with it, you should be in good shape! That being said, I did just notice a couple scratches on the silver ring on the back of the PSP. I'll be sure to list that and you can retract your bid if that's a deal breaker for you. On the flip side, I did just find some spare replacement thumbsticks for the PSP that I'll include. The PS3 controller is in fine shape.
I must have missed that, I kind of just scanned through the thread and jumped on when I saw that it was live, my apologies on that. Thank you for the quick reply! Looking forward to the lowball. :p

and when the hell does this end?
Saturday. It seems that some of the stuff I said got put under the spoiler tab when I didn't want it to. I went ahead and took the start and end times out of there.

I must have missed that, I kind of just scanned through the thread and jumped on when I saw that it was live, my apologies on that. Thank you for the quick reply! Looking forward to the lowball. :p
No worries. It was under the spoiler tag and I know no one reads in there. (I typically don't.)

21. God of War Saga (used PSP games code) - $1

22. Dungeon Hunter Alliance -  $2

27. Battlefield 4 Steelbook 1 - $1

9. Grand Theft Auto V (w/ unused blimp code) - ColFantastic $3

19. CoD Black Ops 2 -  ColFantastic $6

32. OUYA console (CIB w/ $13.37 in marketplace cash) - ColFantastic $6

48. Halo Uprising comic- ColFantastic $1

I would call dibs on any of the stickers if they haven't been claimed already. Would rank them Gears of War, Marathon and Minotaur!

Sorry to hear about your recent situation Brashy. We're all hoping it works out for you!

Batman: Arkham Origins (Unused Deathstroke code) - 10
Grand Theft Auto V (w/ unused blimp code) - 15
PSP 1000 console - 15
OUYA console - 20
Dexter season 4 buttons - DIBS

I would call dibs on any of the stickers if they haven't been claimed already. Would rank them Gears of War, Marathon and Minotaur!

Sorry to hear about your recent situation Brashy. We're all hoping it works out for you!
Dibs belongs to you on the stickers! And thanks. I got some work going for now but it's not looking like I'll get a paycheck in time for Xmas gifts but that's what this lowball is for!

Batman: Arkham Origins (Unused Deathstroke code) - 10
Grand Theft Auto V (w/ unused blimp code) - 15
PSP 1000 console - 15
OUYA console - 20
Dexter season 4 buttons - DIBS
Just FYI, Arkham Origins was already at $11 for SilentBob. Your other stuff is good though.

All bids updated to here! I cleaned up the photos so you don't have to look through the big album. Added a few things here and there (mostly in the misc and freebies)

Also, thank you all for your bids. I love you all! (except for Barney, unless he shows up)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fable 3 $1

I am bidding on this and I just sold my copy yesterday lol I have problems.

Oh can I have the Halo Reach Manual? I will win something

Fable 3 $1

I am bidding on this and I just sold my copy yesterday lol I have problems.

Oh can I have the Halo Reach Manual? I will win something
But your copy wasn't signed! UPGRADE! Mine also comes with some DLC codes. Maybe I should have added that.

And yes!

32. OUYA console (CIB w/ $13.37 in marketplace cash) - $25

23. PSP 1000 console (With wall & car charger, hard plastic case, a media dock, a 2GB mem card, a 256MB mem  card and a firmware we can talk about through PM. A few scratches on the metallic ring on the back) PIC1 PIC2  - $18

18. Black Six Axis controller PIC - $5

game of thrones $2

lol, I am not spending that money here, don't worry about that brash. I have a bit of money left over from a school refund this semester, and since I don't have many people to buy gifts for this year, I am just spending it on myself lol. I deserve a break dammit!

by the way, I matched the funds raised from my auction by 100% for a total of $300!!!!!

game of thrones $2

lol, I am not spending that money here, don't worry about that brash. I have a bit of money left over from a school refund this semester, and since I don't have many people to buy gifts for this year, I am just spending it on myself lol. I deserve a break dammit!

by the way, I matched the funds raised from my auction by 100% for a total of $300!!!!!
I saw that. You're seriously a saint among men, man. Once i get a more stable incoming going I'm going to hope and following your footsteps and throw a charity lowball. Inspiration and all that shizzzz.

8gb USB drive- $1

aww shucks :shock:, that is too kind of you to say!

I never really thought too much about it, always wanting to just help people out and be nice. But working with kids who are on the spectrum, really has changed my view about things- these kids are smart and helpful and funny, its just the have some issues with social skills and other things that you and I deal with without having a second thought. It sucks, and any way to help kids in that situation I will be glad to do!

maybe we could do a charity auction together brash, since it didn't work this time for us ( I would have bid a lot on your stuff and since I would host I would potentially be missing out on the great stuff you have!)

2. 8GB Xbox 360 USB drive (Sealed. Code to unlock Kinectimals golden tiger) -$2
4. Dead Island Riptide -$3
7. Game of Thrones -$2
11. Modern Warfare 3 (In hardened edition steelbook) -$1
18. Black Six Axis controller -$7
19. CoD Black Ops 2 (w/ Revolution map pack code but not sure if it's used)  -$7
20. God of War Ascension (used online pass) -$6
21. God of War Saga (used PSP games code) -$2
15. Modnation Racers -$1
24. Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories -$1
38. Pokemon White (CIB - Club Nintendo code used) -$5
39. Pokemon Yellow (cart only) -$5
27. Battlefield 4 Steelbook 1 (few dings) -$2
28. Battlefield 4 Steelbook 2 (few dings) -$1
46. Dexter Season 4 DVDs (sealed) -$3

Here goes some bids....I unfortunately won't be on much Saturday night cause of work >_> Nobody outbid me lol!!!

Dead Island Riptide-$4

Game of Thrones-$3

Remember Me (Open)-$6

Stoked-$1

You're in the movies-$1

God of War Ascension-$7

GTA Liberty City Stories-$2

Pokémon Snap & Star Wars Pod Racer-$2

Destory All Human OST-$1

South Park Year of the Fan-$3

bread's done
Back