[DEAD] Brashy's Lowball - Everything shipped except for Screw Attack

dood, having an exact end posted after saying it ends between -x and y time... blargh.

inviting snipers!
and jesus, barney! can i delete/ unsee that picture? my god, man.
Shit. Sorry. I didn't know. First time. I originally put the open end time because I was supposed to go to an E3 event tonight and I just wanted to leave myself a window incase I forgot. I ended up not going. Next time I'll be better. promise.

Or would it be bad form to take it back and just end it at a mystery time before 10?
People get really pissy if any of the rules change, so I would just keep it as is this time =P.

That's Tiny Tim, i found out about him when i first saw the movie Insidious. But he's a very creepy guy, i agree on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
And just to solve any arguing now. I don't know if posts will show up in different orders if everyone posts at once, but after I say it's done in 10 minutes, I will use the order than is shown on my screen. 

Screw the rest of the auction. Most importantly the Guy Game goes to Barney! Shorax your post came in after my final post and with the same bid as Barney. You fought a fair race but in the end, the purple dinosaur won. I shall total everything up and add it all to the second post. 

Thanks everyone. 

Sorry for the lack of updates. There was an emergency back home so I had to drive down there and also my girlfriend and my's (girlfriend and mine? my and my girlfriend's?) anniversary was this weekend so I had to make the lady happy. Both of which through me off track, but everything has settled for the best and I'm back home.

I sent out a handful of invoices for the smaller packages today and will ship some out tomorrow. When I'm at the post I will pick up a few difference sized flat rate boxes to see if the bigger shipments will fit. Depending on what fits in each size box will decide how to ship them. Some people ordered a lot of stuff and I'm just trying to get the cheapest shipping that I can. 

Tomorrow everyone will have their final invoices and I will ship the day after each individual person pays (ie multi-trips/ not waiting for everyone to pay). 

Again, sorry about the delay. 

got my package today

thank you very much.

Could you please drop some feedback when you get a chance, thank you.

:)

also does anyone know who the under age girl on the guy game was?

got my package today

thank you very much.

Could you please drop some feedback when you get a chance, thank you.

:)

also does anyone know who the under age girl on the guy game was?
Dropping now. And I couldn't figure out which girl it was. There are forums I found that are dedicated solely to figuring that out.

Hey Brashy, just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed your lowball. My brother is a huge Gears of War fan so that signed shirt was incredible to him, and the Stuntman Ignition game is so much fun. I've spent 10 hours on it so far. Just letting you know your stuff went to a good home!

Hey Brashy, just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed your lowball. My brother is a huge Gears of War fan so that signed shirt was incredible to him, and the Stuntman Ignition game is so much fun. I've spent 10 hours on it so far. Just letting you know your stuff went to a good home!
Glad to hear it, man. I was pretty bummed to see the shirt go for so low since I've seen non-signed E3 shirts go for in the $80s but it's worth it to know a fan got the shirt. I see those Epic guys somewhat often, I'm sure I can always get them to sign something else. ;)

Glad you're enjoying your stuff, man

ya know brash, i am going to have to bid on somethings (especially since you came up in mine.)

good stuff, good luck!

ya know brash, i am going to have to bid on somethings (especially since you came up in mine.)

good stuff, good luck!
Don't feel obligated to bid. I just like yelling wrong prices at the Price is Right when my girlfriend is trying to take it seriously. If I win in your lowball, I can do the same thing while earning precious achievements!

dood, that's what I did with my gf while playing it!!!!!

and I am not obligated to bid, not by any stretch. you have things I want, so I am obligated to win.

bread's done
Back