[DEAD] Brashy's Lowball - Everything shipped except for Screw Attack

Just taking a quick second away from work to thank everyone for bidding! Nearly everything has at least 1 bid on it. You're all helping me out in a time when I need both more money and more space around the house. However, I am surprised (relieved?) that no one is bidding on the DNK koozies. If this was someone else's lowball, I'd probably be all over those. Then again, I do love random crap. HENSE THE LOWBALL!

Hell, at this rate I'll be back to offload whatever I collect at E3 this year. 

Thanks again! Around 28 more hours left. 

Last day. Get in now or forever live in regret. FOREVER! 

I will make a post between 9 and 10 pm PST and bids should stop immediately. If you make a bid after my ending post (On my screen. I don't know if it's possible for someone to have their post to appear before mine if we post at the same time or something, but I'm basing it off of me). 

I will total everything up and have it all up in the second post. Hopefully I will get to this tonight and get out invoices as soon as I can. Shipping will come shortly after. 

MoneySmiley.gif

take my money

Last edited by a moderator:
dood, having an exact end posted after saying it ends between -x and y time... blargh.

inviting snipers!
and jesus, barney! can i delete/ unsee that picture? my god, man.

dood, having an exact end posted after saying it ends between -x and y time... blargh.

inviting snipers!
I agree. I also dislike rolling bids; but a random time within a certain period is the best way to go. Well, hope I get lucky!

inviting snipers!
Shit. Sorry. I didn't know. First time. I originally put the open end time because I was supposed to go to an E3 event tonight and I just wanted to leave myself a window incase I forgot. I ended up not going. Next time I'll be better. promise.

Or would it be bad form to take it back and just end it at a mystery time before 10?

no worries mate. just read some shit that happened in a lowball last week that was jacked up because of the end time, and it was expressed that if you post an end time/way that you are ending it, you must stick with it.

and barney, i like disturbing things - but that pic was straight creepy lol.

bread's done
Back