[Dead] Daily Chance of winning Tales of Vesperia

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Not sure if this should go in referrals or not, but join Tales Brigade using a referral link and both you and the person who referred you has a chance of winning a free copy of Tales of Vesperia. A new copy is given away every weekday (maybe weekends as well) from my understanding.

My referral link is in my sig. Feel free to use someone else's as well.

Edit: I already won. Use someone else's link so more people can win. Congrats to ign69.

Last edited by a moderator:
It goes in the Referal's section

(Though,l I've been a member of Tales Brigade and Endless Nocturne for a while)

Ah darn. Well if that is the case, this can be moved. I wasn't sure since this isn't one of those credit card things. Just sign up for a daily drawing for Vesperia. Seemed more like a contest than referral.

It's a referral since you're benefitting from other users signing up under your link. If you provide a link to the homepage without your referral code, it can stay in the contest forum. Otherwise a moderator will eventually move it.

I can't because you have to use a referral link to enter the contest. Well, I only get 50 gald per sign up anyway and it maxes out at 300 per day.

Congrats Firestorm on winning today!
I'm actually kinda jealous lol, i suck at life when it comes to recruiting people.
Bleh but since i don't have the game it would have been nice to get it, oh well no biggie since i still have like what 18 days left :]

Can this be conga lined then for sign ups? New recruit like Jesus Preston can drop his in here and I'll sign up under him, post my referral. Get us all a better chance?

bread's done
Back