[Dead] Daily Chance of winning Tales of Vesperia

[quote name='chewster777']Hey I signed up under you![/quote]
Sweet, lets wiiin. I won a CAG Buzz a few weeks ago, so hopefully it'll rub off to this week. :bouncy:

Well, I think Udine now made it so that you cant win twice, so it would be better to put those refs towards other cags who havent won yet, like myself ^_^

what's your bridgade name eau? i thought i tried to sign up under your ref but the name came up edau... i assumed that was correct was I wrong?

[quote name='Link927']Well, I think Udine now made it so that you cant win twice, so it would be better to put those refs towards other cags who havent won yet, like myself ^_^[/quote]Although it's good for more people to win, it'd be pretty unfair if people couldn't win twice anymore. That would mean all the people who've signed up under my banner since the last time I won have been systematically disqualified.

Congrats on winning today Lone_Prodigy!

I'm starting to think that it was at least partially a scam. I waited for it for 3 weeks. When it didn't show I emailed Undine asking when It will ship and never got a reply. :whistle2:/

I guess these things sometimes happen, but congratulations to those of you who were actually shipped a copy.

[quote name='weirdbeverage']I'm starting to think that it was at least partially a scam. I waited for it for 3 weeks. When it didn't show I emailed Undine asking when It will ship and never got a reply. :whistle2:/

I guess these things sometimes happen, but congratulations to those of you who were actually shipped a copy.[/QUOTE]

I think some people got theirs. Looking at Pure Apathy's sig (with Live banner) I can see Vesperia in there. I'm on a little over two weeks myself. I hope it shows. If it never did I'd really be down. :(

just to let you guys know, I also received my copy but I have no idea how long it took to arrive since i was at school. Hopefully you guys get yours as well.

[quote name='zdragon180']just to let you guys know, I also received my copy but I have no idea how long it took to arrive since i was at school. Hopefully you guys get yours as well.[/quote]

do you know what day it arrived to you or roughly arrived and if so can you tell us that and what day you won?

On a side note I emailed Undine and have yet to receive a reply so hopefully I receive one soon and have info for you guys.

EDIT: I just received an email from Undine and heres what it stated

No worries – these have not been mailed out yet! Since the contest officially ends today, they will be mailed out within the week.

Not sure what dates s/he is talking about but I will asume the dates of starting on 10/23 since I specifically asked about that date seeing how thats when I won.

So once again congrats to everyone who has won and everyone who hasnt received a copy yet should be expecting them within the next 3 weeks hopefully. 1 week for her to mail them out and I wouldnt think it would take longer than 2 weeks to receive them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Toke2Choke']do you know what day it arrived to you or roughly arrived and if so can you tell us that and what day you won?

On a side note I emailed Undine and have yet to receive a reply so hopefully I receive one soon and have info for you guys.

EDIT: I just received an email from Undine and heres what it stated

No worries – these have not been mailed out yet! Since the contest officially ends today, they will be mailed out within the week.

Not sure what dates s/he is talking about but I will asume the dates of starting on 10/23 since I specifically asked about that date seeing how thats when I won.

So once again congrats to everyone who has won and everyone who hasnt received a copy yet should be expecting them within the next 3 weeks hopefully. 1 week for her to mail them out and I wouldnt think it would take longer than 2 weeks to receive them.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this Toke. TheHiei (silentbum) and I won on the 17th and I don't think either of us have gotten it yet. So I'm hoping it was anyone after the 14th (the mid-point) that got sent out in the second batch. Anyone who won after the 17th get theirs?

Of course, I may just hold out for Black Friday and an HDTV anyway. :)

[quote name='Firestorm']Although it's good for more people to win, it'd be pretty unfair if people couldn't win twice anymore. That would mean all the people who've signed up under my banner since the last time I won have been systematically disqualified.

Congrats on winning today Lone_Prodigy![/quote]

Seeing as I signed up under you, I completely agree ;)

If anything, if someone wins twice then they could give the referrer's second copy to someone else who signed up under them.

If you are getting the second copy and uhh... you know... wanna give it to me... I think that'd be great. ;)

Yeah, I won under Kefka, and I have yet to receive mine also.

Hopefully this stuff sorts itself out and all it is is that it was shipped out a bit later.

I'm just really anxious for the game because I've never really won anything before, :D.

[quote name='Chesu']Yeah... it's over. The final pair of winners have already been announced.[/QUOTE]

Lame, just found this thread and am a fan of the Tales games.

[quote name='TheHiei']Yeah, I won under Kefka, and I have yet to receive mine also.

Hopefully this stuff sorts itself out and all it is is that it was shipped out a bit later.

I'm just really anxious for the game because I've never really won anything before, :D.[/quote]

This is my first time winning anything also. According to Undine (sp?) all the copies should have shipped by now. I am expecting to receive mine any day now and hopefully within the next week. Hope I get mine before saturday cause the wife is working and im babysitting the kids all day so it will give me something to do since I wont be able to do overtime.

bread's done
Back