dead for now

clickpow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
*Appears to be dead again but they may get more codes so stay on the lookout.*

Just like the Homefront shotgun and the Metro 2033 avatar mask, the German THQ website is giving codes out for the Xbox 360 arcade game Red Faction: Battlegrounds.

Like before, go to http://www.thq.com/de , create an account and go to 'meine spiele', then select Red Faction Armageddon and beside it should be a code for Battlegrounds!
smiley.gif

Use Google Chrome to help translate if needed.

I copy and pasted this from x360a thx to Lethaledge

Last edited by a moderator:
Got 6 codes but now when I add the game I don't get any more codes lol Maybe I hit my limit.

[quote name='garrett007']T9X69 did they stop giving codes? i am trying to get one for my brother so we could play it online.[/QUOTE]

I think so. I tried 3 other emails after I got a few codes and now it's not giving me one.

looks dead. missed this thanks to my job forcing me to have a late lunch. any extra codes from some generous people who undoubtedly murdered this offer :D

[quote name='T9X69']Got 6 codes but now when I add the game I don't get any more codes lol Maybe I hit my limit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they ran out of codes I guess? Cause you got so many codes any chance of sharing the love?

[quote name='agentcoop007']Yeah they ran out of codes I guess? Cause you got so many codes any chance of sharing the love?[/QUOTE]

I'm giving away 2 on my Twitter @T9X69 and I'm giving the other 3 away to people on my XBL friends list, and of course I used one for myself :)

[quote name='T9X69']I'm giving away 2 on my Twitter @T9X69 and I'm giving the other 3 away to people on my XBL friends list, and of course I used one for myself :)[/QUOTE]

Very awesome of ya, i'll be following you on twitter :cool:

[quote name='T9X69']I'm giving away 2 on my Twitter @T9X69 and I'm giving the other 3 away to people on my XBL friends list, and of course I used one for myself :)[/QUOTE]

I'll be on the look out.

We are all so interested in your tweets. Please no junk shots :roll:

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']We are all so interested in your tweets. Please no junk shots :roll:[/QUOTE]

Well I redeemed one and it worked. Just gave me friend a code and it worked for him as well. So unless some how THQ deactivates the codes, it will be all good lol :)

[quote name='T9X69']Well I redeemed one and it worked. Just gave me friend a code and it worked for him as well. So unless some how THQ deactivates the codes, it will be all good lol :)[/QUOTE]

Think you missed the point.

[quote name='ExplodingRat']Getting really annoyed at people who farm up free stuff so they can give it away for their own "purposes".

Thanks anyway.[/QUOTE]

I could have got a bunch of codes and sold them or not gave them away at all. Wouldn't have mattered if I got one code, or 100. THQ would have stopped it regardless. So if it wasn't for people like me who get a bunch of codes to give away, you wouldn't even of had a chance to get one in the first place.

[quote name='T9X69']I could have got a bunch of codes and sold them or not gave them away at all. Wouldn't have mattered if I got one code, or 100. THQ would have stopped it regardless. So if it wasn't for people like me who get a bunch of codes to give away, you wouldn't even of had a chance to get one in the first place.[/QUOTE]

That's terrible logic.

[quote name='T9X69']I could have got a bunch of codes and sold them or not gave them away at all. Wouldn't have mattered if I got one code, or 100. THQ would have stopped it regardless. So if it wasn't for people like me who get a bunch of codes to give away, you wouldn't even of had a chance to get one in the first place.[/QUOTE]

I agree, at least you are not trying to sell the codes, and if you had not grabbed them then someone else would have that wasn't giving them back out, thanks again.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']That's terrible logic.[/QUOTE]

Really? Okay, next time I'll get a bunch of a codes and keep them all for myself and say nothing while all the people like you that missed out sit here and beg for a code. Your timing was off, shit happens. Be glad you might still be able to get one instead of being upset.

"Purchaser of the Xbox 360 version of Red Faction Armageddon take note: the first 100 myTHQ members, their game (Xbox 360 version) online at German THQ website register, get free unlock code for Xbox LIVE arcade game Red Faction Battlegrounds!"

Edit: Because it doesn't matter anymore.

All I'm saying is there's about 5 people here that didn't get a code from the site because they ran out. And you had gotten 5 extra codes from that site, aside from the one you used. I get you were trying to hook your friends up too, but in your own logic, they could have done it themselves. If they missed out, tough luck. At least some of us were trying.

Not saying that we would have gotten your specific 5 codes, but it's still this mentality that makes it wrong.

[quote name='ExplodingRat']All I'm saying is there's about 5 people here that didn't get a code from the site because they ran out. And you had gotten 5 extra codes from that site, aside from the one you used. I get you were trying to hook your friends up too, but in your own logic, they could have done it themselves. If they missed out, tough luck. At least some of us were trying.

Not saying that we would have gotten your specific 5 codes, but it's still this mentality that makes it wrong.[/QUOTE]

I missed it by mere seconds because of technical issues. Not saying I would have got one, but my chances were significantly low because people like that.

Looks like I missed it after the hoarders scooped em up. Twitter...I miss when it didn't exist..

[quote name='ExplodingRat']All I'm saying is there's about 5 people here that didn't get a code from the site because they ran out. And you had gotten 5 extra codes from that site, aside from the one you used. I get you were trying to hook your friends up too, but in your own logic, they could have done it themselves. If they missed out, tough luck. At least some of us were trying.

Not saying that we would have gotten your specific 5 codes, but it's still this mentality that makes it wrong.[/QUOTE]

It's a first come first serve thing, there isn't anything that makes it wrong. I'm actually only giving 2 codes to my friends (I was going to give 3 but decided otherwise) and the rest to random people. You tried and missed out, better luck next time. Happens to me all the time, getting upset about it is just pathetic. I sat on Amazon pre-ordering 300 copies of Duke Nukem Forever JUST to give away all the codes. Out of those 300 copies I gave 20 to my actual friends, and because of the time I spent getting all those codes, 280 random people (including a ton from here) got a code for the demo and the first DLC pack for the game for free. So I'll keep it in my there's people like you on this site, and instead of wasting my time getting codes to give away and share with everyone here instead of people that get codes to give away on other sites, I'll keep them all for myself.

[quote name='T9X69']Really? Okay, next time I'll get a bunch of a codes and keep them all for myself and say nothing while all the people like you that missed out sit here and beg for a code. Your timing was off, shit happens. Be glad you might still be able to get one instead of being upset.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sitting here begging for a code in fact I would rather NOT have a code than "win" one from you and your lame scheme to get twitter followers :roll:

No need to get defensive-you did something piggish-move along.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I'm not sitting here begging for a code in fact I would rather NOT have a code than "win" one from you and your lame scheme to get twitter followers :roll:

No need to get defensive-you did something piggish-move along.[/QUOTE]

Actually if you seen my previous contest on Twitter you would know I could give two shits about followers. I even said "If you followed me just for the contest, feel free to unfollow me. I'm not in it for the followers, I just like giving things away". After I give away these codes everyone can unfollow me, I honestly don't care lol

[quote name='Double O Slevin']5 people have to miss out because some douchebag decides to spam as many codes as he can get his greddy little hands on. This is what pisses me off, no respect for anyone else. And by the way F*** you and F*** Twitter ya little turd![/QUOTE]

I find this post and a lot of the negative posts kinda funny. It's not like OP knew they were limited to 100 or anyone trying to get them. The real irony is that you see people who abuse other sites for avatar props then post 100's of codes on cag... thats basically what fuels the "random xbox drop" and abusing the subway/shick promo fueled the "random ps3 code drop". It seems hypocritical to mock 1 person for getting in on one deal and rewarding others for doing the same, but with a lesser code...

bread's done
Back