[DEAD] Free E3 2006 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='spoo']Thanks op but I am pessimistic that they will ship so many free DVDs being a small Forum on the interweb.[/QUOTE]

From the sound of it, the web site has had this in planning for a very long time, so no fear.

[quote name='Firestorm']You're welcome ^_^[/quote]

I love PSP updates since it's updated alot... I can say I check it more than 3 times a day as well as qj.net's other sections. thanks for the great work :)

Thanks OP. I had to request a "confirmation" e-mail because I didn't receive the original one. After that I was good to go and signed up. Has anyone received a similar one from E3 2005?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I love PSP updates since it's updated alot... I can say I check it more than 3 times a day as well as qj.net's other sections. thanks for the great work :)[/quote]

Hehe, I just recently got hired. I do the DS/Revolution side more since I don't have a PSP or know a lot about homebrew (just what I see my friend do on his PSP) but I am the one who posted that link.

I ordered mine, hopefully shipping to Canada won't be too much.

The DVD's will ship out in June. There is a limited supply, for now, but the more people you all let know about it the better chance there will be no limitation on the supply. There will also be DVD quality videos available to download from the site during E3 as well, but to see it all you have to get the DVD. Anyone who is concearned about giving out their addresses, it has been promised that there will be no spam and that the addresses are for shipping only and will be discarded once the order is shipped.

If any of you have questions, we put up a FAQ here:

http://forums.e-mpire.com/showthread.php?t=54608

If they are not answered by it, post the question(s) and I will respond promptly. I check the forums often for new questions.
(I'm the head of the video production company that is filming the DVD)

And please guys, spread the word! Tell all of your friends about it, because the free orders may not be available forever!

No prob, bud. This is E-mpire's way of thanking their old members and welcoming their new ones as they relaunch their site. It is going to be an amazing site once it relaunches (it already is) and will become your one stop spot for straight to the point unbiased gaming news, trailers, interviews, etc.

[quote name='frosty nugs']No prob, bud. This is E-mpire's way of thanking their old members and welcoming their new ones as they relaunch their site. It is going to be an amazing site once it relaunches (it already is) and will become your one stop spot for straight to the point unbiased gaming news, trailers, interviews, etc.[/quote]

The site is looking pretty good. Is there anyway to pay to get rid of those ads like IGN, etc? ... grr I hate ads, but they are a necessary evil for a lot of websites to exist. I will definitely become an active member over at e-mpire though. Keep up the good work!

You all need to read the FAQ, and the posts I made. NO SPAM. Let me repeat it. NO SPAM. No junk E-mail, no junk snail mail, no junk. This is not a scam to sell names and addresses to anyone. Information will not be given or sold to ANY third party.

Thanks. We're also now offering direct downloads instead of torrents during all of E3 for the press conference videos, and clips of all of the hit games for each system in DVD quality. But to see it all you gotta get the DVD.

Many thanks to all those who have signed up. If you have not signed up already, do it now, the offer may not be around much longer.

I personally think it's a bit soon to get it... they have to get all the fotage, edit it, then mass produce the DVDs... give it lose to a month before anyone gets em.

I hope they dont take too long. I'm moving soon, I think. Dont want them to ship it here. DOes the website say antyhing on their progress? I checked and found nothing.

Hopefully we'll hear something soon. I just ordered Gamecube Planet's DVD which even if its just the same clips as on their website in DVD quality I'm happy enough to own. Some of their coverage is VERY nice. Hopefully a true DVD quality copy of the Nintendo media conference will emerge. :D

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']from reading up on their forums, it sounds like they are finished with the DVDs and will be shipping them out in the comming week.[/quote]

Sweet, that's when I move over to the new house but it should all be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back