[DEAD] Free E3 2006 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='spoo']Why, should this be locked?

My whole point is I thought this was a scam and I still believe it until I see it. They did this to make a profit in some way. E-mpire didn't do this out of the kindness of their hearts.

wwiip247os4.jpg
[/quote]
Because nothing constructive is coming from it. If you think it's a scam, that is fine, take it up on their own forums or e-mail the people in charge.

Complaining about it in this thread doesn't help anything.

[quote name='yukine']Wow, real intelligent forum members you got there. :roll:

They make GameFAQ's forumers look like fucking geniuses.[/quote]
You know, they wouldn't give a shit.

Because most of the people outside of GameFAQ's site HATE GameFAQ's forumers, in fact, they're labeled as worse than IGN's forumers. Since most GameFAQ'ers flame for no reason, they ban for no reason, or just a plain stupid reason.

[quote name='yukine']Yeah, sure. But he is acting like this whole thread is saying "E-mpire is fucking bullshit, blah blah blah." Which isn't the case at all, we've got maybe four CAGs making a big deal out of this. The rest of us really don't give a damn.

I think more people are complaining on their own forums about the delay in the DVDs than us.[/quote]

That guy is kind of a black sheep of e-mpire, several bannings etc.

Dont worry about the DVD's, this wasnt a sham. The dvd's will come. Like I said this is e-mpires first time doing anything like this and please bear with us through the kinks etc.

[quote name='D3adcell']That guy is kind of a black sheep of e-mpire, several bannings etc.

Dont worry about the DVD's, this wasnt a sham. The dvd's will come. Like I said this is e-mpires first time doing anything like this and please bear with us through the kinks etc.[/QUOTE]
Dude if you are talking about me I've never been banned from a forum, not yours not any forum.

I was talking about the CarlosXE guy that was saying it's free and you guys shouldn't bitch. Don't listen to him, he has no affiliation with e-mpire.

[quote name='D3adcell']That guy is kind of a black sheep of e-mpire, several bannings etc.

Dont worry about the DVD's, this wasnt a sham. The dvd's will come. Like I said this is e-mpires first time doing anything like this and please bear with us through the kinks etc.[/quote]

Okay. Well thanks for clearing that up, I'm not really surprised. :lol:

Glad the DVDs are still on the way, considering E3 is dead and all.

[quote name='Demolition Man']If the DVD comes great. If not then no big deal. Not the end of the world in either case but thanks to e-mpire if it does come.[/QUOTE]

no need for people to respond to this since it really sums it all up.

The funding for the DVD project fell through, as our sponsors backed out on us. However, we have had a DVD iso image available for download so you could make your own DVD for months. We have also had a streaming windows media version of the video online since about a month after E3. If any of you had visited the forums from time to time, you would have seen the video long ago.

[quote name='frosty nugs']The funding for the DVD project fell through, as our sponsors backed out on us. However, we have had a DVD iso image available for download so you could make your own DVD for months. We have also had a streaming windows media version of the video online since about a month after E3. If any of you had visited the forums from time to time, you would have seen the video long ago.[/quote]
Lol! So everybody was right, and this was a scam the whole time. Good job.

[quote name='frosty nugs']The funding for the DVD project fell through, as our sponsors backed out on us. However, we have had a DVD iso image available for download so you could make your own DVD for months. We have also had a streaming windows media version of the video online since about a month after E3. If any of you had visited the forums from time to time, you would have seen the video long ago.[/quote]
Did anyone get a DVD? I thought I remember several DVDs were already made, or in the process of being made a couple of months ago.

Anyway, time to lock this thread and be done with it.

"[SIZE=-1]That's it man, game over man, game over!"[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back