[DEAD] Free E3 2006 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']from reading up on their forums, it sounds like they are finished with the DVDs and will be shipping them out in the comming week.[/QUOTE]

Thanks buddy for the heads up. I can't wait. :D

[quote name='megaseadramon']Not yet, Im guessing we arent going to get them.[/quote]
Well, at least we still have our free USB thumbdrives from Audi... oh wait, those fucking fuckers!

Well, it was available in limited numbers... I'm guessing, 3 or 4, maybe even 5 people actually got it.:roll:

Oh well, I could care less as I forgot about it and signed up for IGN for the videos. Plus, I got two free 1-yr mag subs so it was worth it IMO.:)

what a freakin joke.

if anyone actually DOES win a ps3 or something, it will surely be surpassed by the ps4 by the time this company actually ships it to you.

haha

OH well, at least it wasn't something I actually needed.......

NOW to go wait for my free DVD portable player from that DOcker thing..... that I DO NEED.

Thanks for the info.

[quote name='E-mpire Forums']Well, coming up with the funds to pay for several thousand free dual layer DVD's, cases, and labels (not to mention 3 next gen consoles) can take a minute. We got it all ironed out, and are moving forward with production shortly. DVD's we do from now on will have a 1 month turnaround time now that we have worked out all the growing pains.[/QUOTE]
:roll:

[quote name='projecteightysix']why is everybody complaining over something free? geez.[/quote]
because we never got any thing free and i wasted time signing up.

from the sound fo the guy who's been working on the proiduction of these, they are shipping next week.

Also, if you are lucky, you can win a next gen console possibly.

[quote name='badramen']lolololoololololllolololloolol

Someone already won. So you noobs can't bitch anymore.[/quote]

how dose some one win if no one ever got a dvd?
i never got one.

[quote name='solid snake']how dose some one win if no one ever got a dvd?
i never got one.[/quote]

I'm willing to bet you've never even gone to the forums for the giveaway, right?

[quote name='badramen']I'm willing to bet you've never even gone to the forums for the giveaway, right?[/quote]

there's a forum?

[quote name='Scrubsy']Some guy won, but didnt want it so he gave it away. And yes they have forums, its just no one cares.[/quote]

He gave a way a what now????

Dont say PS3, cause tha'ts just stupid. Even if you hate the system. Hell I'll take a 360 if someone gave it to me for free.

Wow what a bunch of asshats over @ E-mpire..... E-mpire pulled this little stunt to get a ton of hits and forum members only to bitch out in the end.

[quote name='spoo']Wow what a bunch of asshats over @ E-mpire..... E-mpire pulled this little stunt to get a ton of hits and forum members only to bitch out in the end.[/quote]

Dont be so quick to jump to conclusions. The DVD is ready they are just waiting for the manufacturer etc. The DVD is available to download for free if you want it that way. But the DVD will be sent out. I know because I was at E3 with e-mpire and mod the forums.

The DVD's are coming, this is our first time doing something like this, of course there is going to be some things to work out. You will get your DVD if you signed up. Next year things should be alot more smoothly as we will be more experienced in doing something like this. That is if we do another DVD.

Also no, your information was not sold to anyone. It is all private and only used to send the DVD's out. If you do not live in the US however, you will have to pay for shipping. Which has been stated before.

*Carlos logs in after long absence*

:applause:

Bravo. Okay, so let me get this straight:

You guys are "cheap ass gamers" right?

E-mpire provides free DVD's, correct?

Now, before I go on, let me tell you that, the owner of E-mpire PAID for the DVD's, and shipping.

So, we have a bunch of ungrateful people who do not appreciate awating for a FREE DVD. Hmmm.....cheapasses, right? Well, you should be grateful that they're providing this to YOU for FREE. Because if the owner of E-mpire didn't give a shit, he'd make each DVD payable to HIM. Guess what? With the fanbase he has, he'd make thousands, maybe even a million.

But no, you guys are bitching at E-mpire for providing a free service, when on their part, THEY''VE PAID for it.

Mind boggling. Really.
[quote name='jawman311']there's a forum?[/quote]
Yes, there's a forum.

[quote name='CarlosXE']*Carlos logs in after long absence*

Now, before I go on, let me tell you that, the owner of E-mpire PAID for the DVD's, and shipping.

So, we have a bunch of ungrateful people who do not appreciate awating for a FREE DVD. Hmmm.....cheapasses, right? Well, you should be grateful that they're providing this to YOU for FREE. Because if the owner of E-mpire didn't give a shit, he'd make each DVD payable to HIM. Guess what? With the fanbase he has, he'd make thousands, maybe even a million.

But no, you guys are bitching at E-mpire for providing a free service, when on their part, THEY''VE PAID for it.

Mind boggling. Really.

Yes, there's a forum.[/quote]

theres really nothing to be greatfull for yet,no one has recieved a dvd and i doubt we are going to i think it was a sham and now that tgs is coming up i dont really give a f**** any more about E3,i hate scams its like they baited a hokk and when you bite the dont do any thing for you they got you signed up so they dont care.

[quote name='CarlosXE']*Carlos logs in after long absence*

Mind boggling. Really.

Yes, there's a forum.[/quote]
Wow, real intelligent forum members you got there. :roll:

They make GameFAQ's forumers look like fucking geniuses.

Haha, they quoted me in the forums. I'm so special.

But I dont get it, we have to kiss their feet for offering us a free DVD that doesn't come?

In that case ill make a site that gives away free cars to anyone that signs up, of course you'll never get it... but I DID offer it to you, so thank me!

And I still stand by my selling peoples info for cash to marketers.

[quote name='projecteightysix']He makes the points I've wanted to say. Theyre free its not like you just sent $200 and he took off running with it.[/quote]
Yeah, sure. But he is acting like this whole thread is saying "E-mpire is fucking bullshit, blah blah blah." Which isn't the case at all, we've got maybe four CAGs making a big deal out of this. The rest of us really don't give a damn.

I think more people are complaining on their own forums about the delay in the DVDs than us.

If you realyl think about it, there's no reason to complain. I'd say you have a right to complain if they had a set date when the DVD would be released and released it late, but they only said it was free and that's it. Stop bitching, and if you are, they're already better than you for actually putting together a DVD... something alot of people don't take the time to appreciate.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']If you realyl think about it, there's no reason to complain. I'd say you have a right to complain if they had a set date when the DVD would be released and released it late, but they only said it was free and that's it. Stop bitching, and if you are, they're already better than you for actually putting together a DVD... something alot of people don't take the time to appreciate.[/quote]

Well, some people are going to moan and bitch, it's human nature.

Perhaps this thread should just be locked.

[quote name='yukine']Well, some people are going to moan and bitch, it's human nature.

Perhaps this thread should just be locked.[/QUOTE]
Why, should this be locked?

My whole point is I thought this was a scam and I still believe it until I see it. They did this to make a profit in some way. E-mpire didn't do this out of the kindness of their hearts.

wwiip247os4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back