[DEAD] FREE shipping & good deals on USED games from GameFly

[quote name='rly723']iwould gamefly let me exchange some of them for a better copy? thanks[/quote]

You could always email them and ask.

just called gamefly..they can exchange it, but its a big hassle..i'd have to shp it back, then they'd credit me back the amount of the game , then i can buy another copy...it would be much easier, if they do it like i rented it...send the new copy, then i'll send back the old copy in their cardboard sleeves and send it back....anyone inspect their games while under a light, i noticed much mroe scratches on the games that way

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']i just received my 2 games and 1 of them has a grip of small scratches (i don't care), but the other game has 2 small pieces chipped off of the edge! whoever rented this one is one must have been using it as a frisbee lol! ah well, it plays fine so imma keep it since it was a good price :)[/quote]

maybe when the deal started they sent out all the really Perfect copies and as supply has gotten lower they are sending the less then perfect copies.

I hope my games come in decent quality. The poeple posting about how good condition the games were helped me pull the trigger on this deal.

I got Riddick on monday but didn't know it til today (people need to stop taking MY mail) . The disk was rattleing in the case but besides that it's in good condition. I broke down and bought breakdown (heh) and Sudeki. I'm done with this deal now and probably games for awhile....although Ninja Gaiden is tempting....no must not...spend...last..of..funds....aaarrghhh!!! :x :D

I had to go back for Breakdown and Hitman: Contracts. Those were added to the ones I already received:

Champions of Norrath (before they raised the price)
Sudeki
NFL Street
Full Spectrum Warrior (before they raised the price)
Ghosthunter

I'm very happy w/ my purchases - like others have said, some of the disks have some VERY minor scratches but nothing worth complaining about imo. And that from someone that complains easily. :p

are there gamefly stickers all over the game disc, like when I buy used games from gamecrazy there is sometimes hollywood video stickers on the actual disc

Red Dead Revolver finally arrived today. It has some minor scuffs/scratches, but nothing that looks like it will make the disc unplayable. For $10, I won't complain. Especially given the condition of the cases and manuals I've gotten so far.

Guilty Gear X2 #Reload $9.73 Order Shipped 1/4/05
Bujingai: The Forsaken City $8.65 Order Shipped 1/4/05
James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing $12.98 Order Shipped 1/4/05
Jet Li: Rise to Honor $8.65 Order Shipped 1/4/05
Lupin the 3rd: Treasure of the Sorcerer King $14.06 Order Shipped 1/4/05
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures $19.47 Order Shipped 1/4/05
Metal Slug 3 $24.89 Order Shipped 1/4/05
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow $10.81 Order Shipped 1/4/05
The Suffering $9.73 Order Shipped 1/4/05
River City Ransom $16.23 Order Shipped 1/4/05
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection $14.06 Buy-It Processing
Onimusha Blade Warriors $14.06 Buy-It Processing

My poor wallet.

dang i put off buying manhunt till i got paid this friday and was gonna order several games all at once now manhunt is sold out.

at least i got FSW for $10 over the week, it's at $17 now.

BEST POST EVAR!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

I want to pull the trigger on PSO 3 and True Crime and POSSIBLY Viewtiful Joe. Are any of those games worth it (I know Joe is)?

I don't understand why people are complaining about scratches. If the game plays fine, who cares? I think maybe complaining about scratches on a used game that you KNOW you got a good deal on is being a bit too picky. If you want a perfectly flawless copy spend more money and buy it brand new.

I got a response from the price adjusting e-mail I sent to Gamefly, and they don't do it. So you better hope the price doesn't get cheaper just after you order it.

Just got my Manhunt game. It was loose in the case and seems a bit scuffed on the bottom, but it doesn't look *too* bad. But is it normal for it to take about 5 seconds to go from the Xbox logo screen to the black screen? Or is that because it's a bit scratched? Otherwise the case and everything is in great condition. Decent game for the price, I like the way it uses the Xbox Communicator even though it's a single-player game (and it makes perfect sense in the game's context as well).

[quote name='civx']I just bought Breakdown and ToS. I hate you guys :([/quote]

Your welcome (yours too, CheapyD) ;)

:?: Is there a way to check the status of an order? If it matters, I've only bought pre-owned and am not an actual member. :?:

picked up and just got:
ghost hunter - perfect condition
megaman x command misson (GC) -has a like 5 small spots but nuttin to serious
Kingdom under fire - aboit to small light scratches
so i guess i got lucky and recieved the good copies

If my ToS shipped earlier in the day, around...5 P.M.? Then when should I be expecting it? I live in Michigan BTW.

So by the latest Friday? Great! :D I hope you enjoy ToS. I will! And also, you live in Michigan too? It seems like a lot of people do on this board :shock:

I'm getting worried about my games. They all shiped but only two arivied yesterday and those were the ones I ordered a day later. I'm still waiting for four more

[quote name='onikage']:?: Is there a way to check the status of an order? If it matters, I've only bought pre-owned and am not an actual member. :?:[/quote]

Just go to the "your account" link and the right hand corner

Who here has played SRS? How does it compare to NFSU 2? I didn't like NFSU 2 that much. I am thinking about getting SRS if the price drops any lower.

personally i think NFSU2 is the better way to go. SRS isnt that good to be honest. Gameplay in NFSU2 is amazing. SRS is kind of bland.

I got 2 of my orders today Manhunt and FSW.

The condition of Manhunt I would rate a 9/10. Box and Booklet are excellent disc for the most part is mint except for a few minor fingerprints.

FSW condition I would rate a 6.5/10. Book and Box are mint but the game has scratches. Not a lot but there are some I would say around 15 surface scratches and about 4 large fingerprints.

i was testing out the games...2 or 3 were in very good condition..the rest had surface scratches all voer...probably a 5/10 condition rate...they sent me a ps2 version of Bond:EoN in a xbox case..also espn baseball was badly scratched and had chipped on the side a bit..both are going back tomorrow

i noticed the ps2 version of bond is 12.99 compared to the xbox for 9.99..is there any difference or should i jut keep the ps2 version?

[quote name='rawisjericho']I had a dark colored pubic hair stuck to the back of my Showdown game :([/quote]

Ew.

i noticed the ps2 version of bond is 12.99 compared to the xbox for 9.99..is there any difference or should i jut keep the ps2 version?

Keep the PS2 version.. doesn't that one have online play?

[quote name='Scorch']

Keep the PS2 version.. doesn't that one have online play?[/quote]

Yeppers.

I've been putting this off for too long. Finally ordered Driver 3, SFAC, and Transformers. I'll probably get a couple more before it ends. Anyone play Ghosthunter?

[quote name='superhugebutt']"I had a dark colored pubic hair stuck to the back of my Showdown game :("

Hey RawisJericho - was that hair yours? If not, then shaq-fu them.[/quote]

No, it wasn't mine. I had just lifted the game out of the case, and it was stuck on the back side of the game. It pissed me off at the time, but I'm over it now. :)

[quote name='rawisjericho']I had a dark colored pubic hair stuck to the back of my Showdown game :([/quote]

that actually costs extra, check your bill to see if you were charged for it...if not, you got lucky

Holy price raises!!!!

Full Spectrum Warriors - was 9.99, now 16.99 (XB)
Red Dead Revolver - was 9.99, now 14.99 (XB)

To comment on a few games that have been asked about:

PSO3 is an awesome game. Very well done, I was unsure of them taking PSO in the card battle direction, but I'll be trusting Sonic Team from now on. One of my favorites from the year.

On the other hand, that Macfarlane game is easily one of the WORST of the year. No redeaming qualities whatsoever, avoid it like the plague.

I got around to trying out Ghosthunter last night, and it's somewhere in the middle. Not really what I was expecting - it's not a Silent Hill-type game, it's more of a shooter. Not bad, but not blowing me away so far either.

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='trustcompany1013']has anyone played that macfarlane game? ive heard of the awful reviews...but has anyone hear played it, or even bought it from this deal?[/quote][/quote]

I bought it from this deal, but have not played it yet. It looked as if no one had even rented it. :D

[quote name='Scorch']Holy price raises!!!!

Full Spectrum Warriors - was 9.99, now 16.99 (XB)
Red Dead Revolver - was 9.99, now 14.99 (XB)[/quote]

I was actually going to pull the trigger on FSW, but decided not to since I don't have an XBox yet. :) I think I saw someone post it's $20 new at EB now so once it drops at BB, I will just GGC it for $15 or wait for a $10 sale at EB.

bread's done
Back