[DEAD] FREE shipping & good deals on USED games from GameFly

[quote name='PhrostByte']Although the game I ordered from Gamefly looked great. We have a choice of ordering SFAC for $15 used at gamefly or $17 new at kbtoys... But the shipping... Do you guys think kbtoys will price match their website?[/quote]

probably not, especially with gamefly games being used

[quote name='aoLat'][quote name='Mishimaryu']I placed my order on Decemeber 31 receieved today:

Hitman COntracts and Sudeki came in mint condition while Bujingai was almost new![/quote]

I ordered my ToS on the 31st and still haven't received it. :cry:[/quote]

I ordered FSW on the same day and still waiting, we prolly get our stuff today......

[quote name='$hady'][quote name='aoLat'][quote name='Mishimaryu']I placed my order on Decemeber 31 receieved today:

Hitman COntracts and Sudeki came in mint condition while Bujingai was almost new![/quote]

I ordered my ToS on the 31st and still haven't received it. :cry:[/quote]

I ordered FSW on the same day and still waiting, we prolly get our stuff today......[/quote]

My Driv3r was ordered on the 28th and shipped on the 3rd. I ordered one day after the first 2, which shipped on New Year's Eve, so I guess that's why it was so much later. I hope I get it tomorrow.

[quote name='PhrostByte']No no no. I meant do you think kbtoys B&M will price match kbtoys online.[/quote]

oh sorry, im not sure....though the kbtoys in my area are all closing down, so the employees might not care either way

[quote name='slidecage']Another price drop
WWE day of reckoning for gamecube
http://www.gamefly.com/products/static/GameCube WWE Day of Reckoning Fighting THQ 110540.htm

17.99 member 19.99 non member Very temping at this price

hey got a Question What is better

Tales for Gamecube From gamefly 17.99
Tales for Gamecube Brand new sealed 23.88

I found a rain check from the time they had it the day after thanksgiving brand new for 23.88 ... Its only 5.44 Sealed compair to used[/quote]

I desided to keep the Tales game i had Disc only i got at BB for 9.99 Cant really see spending around 9 (at gamefly) just for box and book. And who knows what shape the gamefly game will be in since most of the good ones are probally gone

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='slidecage']Another price drop
WWE day of reckoning for gamecube
http://www.gamefly.com/products/static/GameCube WWE Day of Reckoning Fighting THQ 110540.htm

17.99 member 19.99 non member Very temping at this price

hey got a Question What is better

Tales for Gamecube From gamefly 17.99
Tales for Gamecube Brand new sealed 23.88

I found a rain check from the time they had it the day after thanksgiving brand new for 23.88 ... Its only 5.44 Sealed compair to used[/quote]

I desided to keep the Tales game i had Disc only i got at BB for 9.99 Cant really see spending around 9 (at gamefly) just for box and book. And who knows what shape the gamefly game will be in since most of the good ones are probally gone[/quote]

im sure the Todd McFarlane games will be near brand-new still....seeing how they've probably never been rented before :lol: thats the only reason i bought one :oops:

Red Dead Revolver (Xbox) went up to $15. I picked it up for $10 on Xmas day. Beat it yesterday. Short, but really fun game.

[quote name='wubb']Red Dead Revolver (Xbox) went up to $15. I picked it up for $10 on Xmas day. Beat it yesterday. Short, but really fun game.[/quote]

How many hours are we talking here?

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive...that AND FSW. Any day now I'm hoping. Shipped a few days ago.

Red Dead Revolver
It only took me about 12-20 hours to play with it and beat the single player mode. I set up this time frame because I took a couple of hours to play the multiplayer with some of my family.

[quote name='doubledown'][quote name='wubb']Red Dead Revolver (Xbox) went up to $15. I picked it up for $10 on Xmas day. Beat it yesterday. Short, but really fun game.[/quote]

How many hours are we talking here?[/quote]

I beat it after two days, with about 4-5 hours of play each day.

Yeah, something under 10 hours for me sounds right. I think I beat it in 4 days playing about 2 hours a day. Didn't seem as short as Max Payne 2, but it was pretty short.

You can play again in Bounty Hunter mode (same missions with special harder goals), or play again and try to get all Excellent ratings I guess, but that's not my bag.

I didn't mind the length as it was fun, and now I'm done with it and can eBay it for probably twice what I paid.

Went to Full Spectrum Warrior next, which based on the reviews is another fairly short one (10-15 hours) On mission 4 I think.

Cool, thanks for the times....10 hours seems decent to me, espeically for $10. I can always trade it in after I finish it....

I hope I get it today...GameFly is slow, was slow for rentals when I had my free trial too, but I'm not complaining, great prices

I got five games in the mail today. RDR, Driv3r, Mafia, PSO EP.3, and Shadow Ops all came in near mint condition. No lose CDs or anything. I'm still waiting for my 4 Swords though. Anybody get their copy yet? Does it come with a link and the giant Star Ocean-esque box?

Nothing in todays mail :( still waiting on my FSW, ordered on the 31st in the morning.

I ordered Psi-ops for Xbox this morning for $10, i wanna try Red Dead Revolver but it's not $10 anymore and i know what you guys paid for yours SOOOOOOOOOOOoo. :)

WORST WAIT EVAR!!!!!!!!

[quote name='$hady']Nothing in todays mail :( still waiting on my FSW, ordered on the 31st in the morning.

WORST WAIT EVAR!!!!!!!![/quote]

Well since it wouldn't have been shipped until the 3rd you really haven't waited that long, I would expect it today or tomarrow though.

Red Dead was pretty fun, although it had some cheap/annoying parts that are there I suppose to make the game feel bigger/longer.

The multiplayer/bot arena modes were much less fun than I thought they would be and the showdown mode outside of the context of the game is not really worth replaying.

Basically they tried to force replay value into the game and it just doesnt fit. Its a very Max Payne kinda feel to it, and now I understand why Max Payne stuck w/ single player

Got 5 of my 12 games today:

Metal Slug 3
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
The Suffering
Rise to Honor
Bujingai

All had a decent amount of scuffs and minor scratches and are nowhere near mint, but hey, they ARE used games, so oh well. They should all play fine.

I got 4 games today, I ordered last Friday. Now hopefully I'm waiting for them to drop the price on mega man anniv. for GC or metal slug 3/fatal frame 2 for xbox.

[quote name='$hady']Nothing in todays mail :( still waiting on my FSW, ordered on the 31st in the morning.

I ordered Psi-ops for Xbox this morning for $10, i wanna try Red Dead Revolver but it's not $10 anymore and i know what you guys paid for yours SOOOOOOOOOOOoo. :)

can you stop with the EVAR thing?

its quite irritating

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='$hady']Nothing in todays mail :( still waiting on my FSW, ordered on the 31st in the morning.

can you stop with the EVAR thing?

its quite irritating[/quote]

Haha. I knew I wasn't the only one who found that stupid. :rofl:

This is fucking ridiculous. I ordered ONE game. ONE. GAME. A WHOLE WEEK AGO and have NOT received it yet. It shipped over 3 days ago. When I mail my aunt in ALASKA it only takes two days to receive a letter back. This is complete bullshit. I am emailing them about how I am never shopping with them again. :evil:

A week ago would be New Year's Eve. Assuming an extra day off, and the fact that you had a weekend (two non-business days) to deal with, you should have a little more patience. It's supposed to take five days to reach you.

Now, if it hadn't even shipped yet, maybe you'd have an argument.

[quote name='PsyClerk']A week ago would be New Year's Eve. Assuming an extra day off, and the fact that you had a weekend (two non-business days) to deal with, you should have a little more patience. It's supposed to take five days to reach you.

Now, if it hadn't even shipped yet, maybe you'd have an argument.[/quote]

It's not SUPPOSED to take 5 days. It's SUPPOSED to get here in LESS than 5 days.

You said it shipped 3 days ago. Website FAQ says it SHOULD take 2-4 days, but may take longer. I say cool your jets for another day or two (business days, that is).

people should stop whining about shipping times.... it is pretty safe to say that CAG piledrived gamefly into a backup of AT LEAST a week

were cool like that ;)

[quote name='aoLat']This is shaq-fuing ridiculous. I ordered ONE game. ONE. GAME. A WHOLE WEEK AGO and have NOT received it yet. It shipped over 3 days ago. When I mail my aunt in ALASKA it only takes two days to receive a letter back. This is complete bullshit. I am emailing them about how I am never shopping with them again. :evil:[/quote]

so i can drive to micih in 2 1/2 hours where i live from but it takes BLOCKBUSTER 3 days to send a DVD so if its coming from CAIL i give it double that time 6-7 days

i dont care if it takes awhile to get my games, playing the waiting game is easy for me just as long as i know the games comming. People need to chill out a bit.

[quote name='aoLat']
It's not SUPPOSED to take 5 days. It's SUPPOSED to get here in LESS than 5 days.[/quote]

From GameFly.com

How long will it take to get my games?
Games ship from Los Angeles, CA. Shipping time averages 2-4 days anywhere in the US, but it can vary from customer to customer as well as from shipment to shipment, depending on your postal route, delivery location, local post office, the volume of mail, the weather, holidays, etc. We are continually working with the Post Office in an effort to improve shipping times.

i live in the same state..thir shiping from la and i live in san francisco..its taken 3-4 days so ar for it to ship..i ordered splinter cell and it took 3 days

I know this is the wrong thread... but it still applies to one of the deals. I got CC to PM Street Fighter Anniversary Collection from kbtoys.com for $15.76. :)

Damn, Driv3r isn't here yet, it usually takes 3 or less days to get something from them. Though I hope there wasn't a big influx of mail this weekend because I want to play it this weekend.

Oh yeah, let's get this off the second page.

Got my Psi-Ops. Case and manual were in great shape, the disc... Looked like it had been in an envelope a few times. Meaning a few minor little scratches but nothing to worry about runs like a dream.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I know this is the wrong thread... but it still applies to one of the deals. I got CC to PM Street Fighter Anniversary Collection from kbtoys.com for $15.76. :)[/quote]

Having said that you know it is the wrong thread, why would you willingly still post in the thread with that statement?

I'm so proud of myself for not having ordered anything. Christmas shopping killed me and my spending adventures for a while... =)

[quote name='nikkai'][quote name='PhrostByte']I know this is the wrong thread... but it still applies to one of the deals. I got CC to PM Street Fighter Anniversary Collection from kbtoys.com for $15.76. :)[/quote]

Having said that you know it is the wrong thread, why would you willingly still post in the thread with that statement?

I'm so proud of myself for not having ordered anything. Christmas shopping killed me and my spending adventures for a while... =)[/quote]

In case anyone wanted a new copy for the same price as Gamefly's used copy.

[quote name='PhrostByte'][quote name='nikkai'][quote name='PhrostByte']I know this is the wrong thread... but it still applies to one of the deals. I got CC to PM Street Fighter Anniversary Collection from kbtoys.com for $15.76. :)[/quote]

I'm so proud of myself for not having ordered anything. Christmas shopping killed me and my spending adventures for a while... =)[/quote]

In case anyone wanted a new copy for the same price as Gamefly's used copy.[/quote]

take that

jusr recieved my order of bond EoN xbox, i ordered on the 5h and shipped on the 7th...got it this morning...still waitinging for mvp that shipped on the 7th...also returned bond EoN ps2, mvp baseball, espn baseball, and sudeki yesterday, hopefully i'll be credited back soon..been playing some of the game: red dead revolver is pretty fun and riddick is cool

I forgot to mention that out of my five games ordered, one (mafia for xbox) was scratched was bad it couldn't start up. I just ordered another one and am going to return the scratched one. Seems they may be running low on quality games.

I received my copy of SH4(xbox) today. The case/manual/disc are all in perfect condition, the disc is so good it looks like it was never played.

bread's done
Back