[DEAD] FREE shipping & good deals on USED games from GameFly

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='rtadoylex']I ordered 13 (!) games off these guys....[/quote]
Sure hope you used one of the cheap ass links! ;)[/quote]

The links on the front page get you some love right Cheapy? It's not just the ones actually labeled "Cheap Ass Link", right?

[quote name='chickenhawk'][quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='rtadoylex']I ordered 13 (!) games off these guys....[/quote]

The links on the front page get you some love right Cheapy? It's not just the ones actually labeled "Cheap Ass Link", right?[/quote]
Yeah, pretty much any link from this site will do.

Thanks!

Yer killin me, CheapyD. I'm going to have to go get a second job, in addition to my full-time job, to pay for the games that I keep buying because of this site. I must insist on full reimbursement for the hundreds I have spent due to CAG, plus an extra 20% for emotional damages caused by the stress of seeing my bank account being constantly depleted.

Hey Thanks CheapyD for posting on the front page about the "pre-pay" for Gamefly, I wouldn't have known you could do that unless I'd seen the front page yesterday.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='chickenhawk'][quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='rtadoylex']I ordered 13 (!) games off these guys....[/quote]

The links on the front page get you some love right Cheapy? It's not just the ones actually labeled "Cheap Ass Link", right?[/quote]
Yeah, pretty much any link from this site will do.

Thanks![/quote]

Too bad they don't work for me.

Anyway, I'm waiting for Megaman and Psi-ops to ship.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Most of my order shipped today and some yesterday. Now for the (long?) wait![/quote]

Got all my games today that I ordered on Xmas day, all in individual envelopes :lol: (I'm in CA, so they didn't have to go far). Mint cases, mint manuals, a couple of the discs have minor scratches, but otherwise, very nice. I notice that they've finally removed some of the hot titles from the website like Riddick, Full Spectrum warrior, etc. At those prices, I'm amazed they were there for so long! Anyway I'll definitely buy from Gamefly again. I expect these prices were just Christmas specials, but its worth keeping an eye on their site.

Well, I ordered FSW today (ordered Dead Red Revolver....oops, backwards) yesterday. Hopefully they will ship soon. If FSW sucks, I can get my money back in a trade

I wasn't going to get in on this deal since I'm so poor, but I just found out I've got some paying work next week so I got some games.

Sudeki 8.65
TIger woods 04 16.23
manhunt 10.81
Full spectrum Warrior 10.81
Psi-Ops 10.81

It kinda sucks that I live in CA so I got taxed, but those 5 games for less then 60 bucks is a great deal. And think some poeple pay $50 for one game, what a bunch of saps.

I'm tempted to get Mega Man AC for gamecube, but for $15? Does anyone think it's price will be going down or eventually become a player's choice a la sonic mega collection. Btw the way ordered silent hill 4 and received it today, thanks OP.

It's sad their raising prices on the games-- I got all of mine for 8 dollars a pop, (Breakdown, Manhunt, Helsing) I suppose their getting a lot of traffic however from this site and a few others around- perhaps we're buying too much?

Regardless, my games should be here all tomorrow, which I'm pretty excited for. Mega Man AC is awesome, but I don't know if it's actually worth 15 unless you're a die hard fan, or someone who really enjoys mega man games.

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy - 9.55
Life Line (Comes with a headset mic, which I need another, this way I get a game with!) - 15.93
Spiderman 2 - 14.86
ESPN NFL 2K5 - 8.49
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (2 disc game) - 25.49

All of that was 74.32. Damn good deal. Originally I was gonna get like, Samurai Warriors, Rainbow Six 3, EoN but at the last minute I said, F it, I'm getting Star Ocean, I need another RPG!

I'll post back here on the condition of above games when they get here, which should be soon into the new year. Cheers!

[quote name='DJ K8E']Life Line (Comes with a headset mic, which I need another, this way I get a game with!) - 15.93[/quote]

[quote name='GameFly']NOTE: USB Headset is sold separately and will not be included with this rental.[/quote]

I know it says rental, but I imagine this applies to the purchase as well. Did you see anything while ordering that explicitly said you would recieve the headset?

Eh.. well, it says mine shipped yesterday (10/29, if you want to get literal, two days ago).. so they should be here tomorrow (again, if you want to be literal, later today).. if not.. they won't get here until next year! :)

It said that they had to take a bit longer to do.. uhh, something to the order since I ordered so many. I replied back that I ordered so many because they rock!

Then I asked if I could pick up Call of Duty for 19.99 since EB has it at 29. Ehh.. it's worth a shot :p

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='DJ K8E']Life Line (Comes with a headset mic, which I need another, this way I get a game with!) - 15.93[/quote]

[quote name='GameFly']NOTE: USB Headset is sold separately and will not be included with this rental.[/quote]

I know it says rental, but I imagine this applies to the purchase as well. Did you see anything while ordering that explicitly said you would recieve the headset?[/quote]

Yeah, I make a habit of asking them if things are included with the game. For example, Taiko Drum Master, the Keep It price of that is 50 dollars, which is a lot, except for the fact that once you "Keep It" they'll send everything else, including the drum set thing. So, like I said, make sure and ask them. Time Crisis: Crisis Zone doesn't come with a GunCon if you buy it from them, but Life Line did, which I found odd, but oh well. Never hurts to ask! :D

[quote name='DJ K8E']Yeah, I make a habit of asking them if things are included with the game. For example, Taiko Drum Master, the Keep It price of that is 50 dollars, which is a lot, except for the fact that once you "Keep It" they'll send everything else, including the drum set thing. So, like I said, make sure and ask them. Time Crisis: Crisis Zone doesn't come with a GunCon if you buy it from them, but Life Line did, which I found odd, but oh well. Never hurts to ask! :D[/quote]

TDM was never printed without the drum, so it makes perfect sense that it includes the drum. But both LifeLine and TC:CZ were printed with and without their respective accessories; and since you say that CZ doesn't include the GunCon, how can you be sure that you're getting the headset with LifeLine? Have you actually corresponded with someone from GameFly?

I only ask because I may order it as well if it really does include the headset. :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='DJ K8E']Yeah, I make a habit of asking them if things are included with the game. For example, Taiko Drum Master, the Keep It price of that is 50 dollars, which is a lot, except for the fact that once you "Keep It" they'll send everything else, including the drum set thing. So, like I said, make sure and ask them. Time Crisis: Crisis Zone doesn't come with a GunCon if you buy it from them, but Life Line did, which I found odd, but oh well. Never hurts to ask! :D[/quote]

TDM was never printed without the drum, so it makes perfect sense that it includes the drum. But both LifeLine and TC:CZ were printed with and without their respective accessories; and since you say that CZ doesn't include the GunCon, how can you be sure that you're getting the headset with LifeLine? Have you actually corresponded with someone from GameFly?

I only ask because I may order it as well if it really does include the headset. :wink:[/quote]

if it makes any difference i emailed gamefly about a similar topic.... i asked if mario party six came with the mic when i rented and/or if i bought... they said it doesn tcome with the rental, but it DOES come with the purchase

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='DJ K8E']Yeah, I make a habit of asking them if things are included with the game. For example, Taiko Drum Master, the Keep It price of that is 50 dollars, which is a lot, except for the fact that once you "Keep It" they'll send everything else, including the drum set thing. So, like I said, make sure and ask them. Time Crisis: Crisis Zone doesn't come with a GunCon if you buy it from them, but Life Line did, which I found odd, but oh well. Never hurts to ask! :D[/quote]

I only ask because I may order it as well if it really does include the headset. :wink:[/quote]

Yes, through their contact us thing. Here's a copy of the e-mail...

Discussion Thread
Response (Kevin P) 12/28/2004 02:04 PM
Dear Katie,

Our apologies for the inconvenience; that peripheral would be included when the game is purchased.

Thank you,

GameFly Customer Service
Email: [email protected]
Online help: http://www.gamefly.com/help/default.asp
Customer (Katie **********) 12/27/2004 07:43 AM
Subject: Other
Comments:
I was also wondering if Life Line for the PS2 comes with a microphone with
purchase. Also it might be a good idea to make mention of things of this
nature in the future, just a thought.

I like the fact that you don't have to enter your account info with every order. It only takes 2 clicks and you're done.
I picked up:

SH4 -16.01
Siren - 13.90

I got Manhunt today in the Mail and it is absolutely pristine. I wanted to get one order before I made a big purchase but I'm convinced. Now to pick up a few more odds and ends.

Thanks for the post, i finally gave in and got Full Spectrum Warrior for $10.59! Great game, i got it when it first came out and beat it but traded it in for $$ and deals at Gamerush, i wont get it cheaper than this SO............. :)

I was shocked enough to get Shin Megami Nocturne and Ghosthunter combined for $40, but they both arrived quickly and both are in near-mint condition, the discs basically look unplayed.

Now here's the shocker -- the SMT game CAME WITH THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK DISK.

One happy customer here in Chicago.

Thanks...Ill start using strikeouts on the front page to show price changes.
Should have thought of that yesterday.....
I'll update later.

Just got my order today. Bujingai looks like it was barely played. Case, manual and disc are in mint condition. Maximo had a few faints marks on the disc, but other than that mint condition.

Excellent deal this was. Thanks to CheapyD and everybody else.

OMG this site costs me so much money! (of course I love it though)

Ordered:
RS: BA (xbox)
RS (xbox)
FSW (xbox)

Can't wait!

Curse that two click ordering! Just got Pikmin 2 also...

I'm a sad panda, my games didn't come today. I suppose that means that I'll be getting my 3 gamefly games in the new year!

So far I've ordered SMT:N and Sudeki for just under $40. I want to order more but I think I may end up with no money in my checking account at the rate this is going.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Wow ToS for GC is now only $20. For anyone that doesn't have this it's a great RPG for the GC.[/quote]

I was trying to avoid this thread, but man, this was just too good of a deal to pass up so I made the purchase. :fridge:

$21.44 shipped is beautiful.

They dropped ToS to $20, but raised Paper Mario 2 from $35 to $37. A couple other games have dropped/raised too, bah.
EDIT: They also dropped Phantom Brave to $30 [$35 b4], and Sly 2 to $20 [$25 b4]

[quote name='RandyTsai']Just picked up another game Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow (Xbox) for $10.81 shipped. I still haven't open the first one.[/quote]

Fun game i loved it online, i've yet to touch the offline though and i've had it since like a month after release. :shock: Maybe i'll try it one of these days.

Yeah I just bit on Red Dead Revolver. I keep looking through the "under $10" Xbox section almost as though I'm begging them to give me a reason to buy even more games. Damn Gamefly.

bread's done
Back