[DEAD] FREE shipping & good deals on USED games from GameFly

[quote name='civx'][quote name='$hady']BEST $10.59 EVAR!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

OH BOY THAT SURE IS HILARIOUS FOR THE 900TH TIME[/quote]

He was asked to stop by several people, including a Mod.

He's quoting Don Vito, right? The fat guy that couldn't get laid if his life depended on it? The guy that's so fat he can't walk down the road? The guy who has a lazy eye and is abusive and will probably die alone and soon from a heartattack.. yeah, I know he's someone i'd model myself after..

[quote name='civx'][quote name='$hady']BEST $10.59 EVAR!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

So is attacking it, now go away and stay on topic. Good Day. :roll:

He was asked to stop by several people, including a Mod.

I PMed stealthyseal and asked him what was wrong with it and he said he doesnt care it's just annoying seeing people like you attacking it all the time.

GOODday

[quote name='$hady'][quote name='civx'][quote name='$hady']BEST $10.59 EVAR!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

So is attacking it, now go away and stay on topic. Good Day. :roll:
[/quote]

Yeah staying on topic, you sure do a good job of that. :rofl:

[quote name='$hady']I got my FSW, PERFECT condition, ordered on the 31st

BEST $10.59 EVAR!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

what did i do? honestly look at my post, i simply replied i got my game in perfect condition. Now if you look like 3-5 posts up from mine someone got a game thats scratched pretty bad. I was trying to restore peoples faith in a good company. You know it's human nature to complain and not to praise.......

Now back on topic please....

I PMed stealthyseal and asked him what was wrong with it and he said he doesnt care it's just annoying seeing people like you attacking it all the time.

Oh really.. is that why Stealthy asked you to stop in this thread, and IM'ed me on AIM and asked me to forward him every PM you send bashing me? It annoys the hell out of Stealthy and everyone here, just stop.

Anyways.. can someone vouch for either SRS or Shadow Ops? Shadow Ops was pretty crap, but it could be worth the 9.99..

Man, they're selling TMNT on XBox.. I can't even remember the last time I saw that B&M anywhere..

[quote name='Scorch']

Man, they're selling TMNT on XBox.. I can't even remember the last time I saw that B&M anywhere..[/quote]

Isn't it becoming a platinum title? I couldn't swore i saw it in a magazine ad in their lineup.

I got my PS2 Street Fighter Anniversary Collection yesterday, and the disc was in perfect shape. I am very happy and impressed with their service.

ive ordered a couple dozen games from this deal, about half of them look like theyve never been played(they probably were never played and just backstock) and maybe 3 were scratched. Most of the games are very good or better. If it is in bad shape they will exchange it or refund you, so dont fret about condition.

I guess I'm just lucky - I got Manhunt, Sudeki, Red Dead Revolver, Rallisport Challenge 2, and the Suffering so far from them. Most were 100% perfect, almost looked brand new, and all started up fine. The only one that wasn't perfect was Sudeki - the case had a couple of creases in the plastic. :)

oh man, I ordered viewtiful joe preplayed at gamefly on thursday night and got the game today. The game was in mint condition, it look brand new. It seem I be ordered more games from gamefly.

I just got my ToS today. :oops: It is in terrible condition. It looks like someone spilled pop all over it. Damnit, I was really looking forward to it being in good condition. At least the case and manual are mint. :cry:

My luck is holding - I got Hitman: Contracts and Breakdown in the mail today, both of those in excellent condition just like my first batch. I have until tomorrow I suppose to decide if I want to pull the trigger one last time & get Street Fighter Anniversary.

Does anyone know if the upcoming Xbox version will have the movie packed in with it as well?

[quote name='argyle']My luck is holding - I got Hitman: Contracts and Breakdown in the mail today, both of those in excellent condition just like my first batch. I have until tomorrow I suppose to decide if I want to pull the trigger one last time & get Street Fighter Anniversary.

Does anyone know if the upcoming Xbox version will have the movie packed in with it as well?[/quote]

Last I heard the Xbox version will be playable on Live. Otherwise the content between the 2 releases is suppose to be the same.

The overall satisfaction of the discs after reading this thread has been mostly stellar, so I finally gave in and ordered Driv3r a little while ago for $8.57 after taxes with the free shipping. I'm still deciding on whether I should order anything else...thanks for the heads-up OP.

I'm a little miffed by the shipping....not sure what happened.

Red Dead Revolver shipped 12/30/04 HAVE NOT RECEIVED
Full Spectrum Warrior shipped 1/3/05, RECEIVED 1/7/05

So, where is my Red Dead Revolver????

[quote name='doubledown']I'm a little miffed by the shipping....not sure what happened.

Read Dead Revolver shipped 12/30/04 HAVE NOT RECEIVED

So, where is my Read Dead Revolver????[/quote]

Probably back at Barnes and Noble getting a typo correction.

[quote name='doubledown']I'm a little miffed by the shipping....not sure what happened.

Red Dead Revolver shipped 12/30/04 HAVE NOT RECEIVED

So, where is my Red Dead Revolver????[/quote]

Yeah I bought 13 games... they all shipped on the 4th and I recieved 8 of them on the 7th. Where did the other 5 games go?

Ah..I caved and bought Tales of Symphonia and The Suffering (Xbox) Would have loved to have Manhunt or Splinter Cell: PT as well though, but oh well.

Thanks for the deals, everyone!

[quote name='aoLat']I just got my ToS today. :oops: It is in terrible condition. It looks like someone spilled pop all over it. Damnit, I was really looking forward to it being in good condition. At least the case and manual are mint. :cry:[/quote]

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. ToS is a great game.

[quote name='Akkis99']any new good price drops? what deals do u guys suggest is good and should be picked up?[/quote]

This thread is 30 + pages long and on every page we have someone asking this same question. Look through the thread and you'll find your answer.

[quote name='Akkis99']is sudeki worth 8 bucks. Please hollar back at me? WHat kind of game is it?[/quote]

yes.

worth 8 bucks...

its a an action RPG with real time combat, but lame unimportant characters...

worth it for the amount of gameplay... and production value.
pretty too...
but kinda faux-anime.

i'd play that before playing any dumb, stupid Toejam games or Ghoulies games... by the way....

:lol:

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='Akkis99']is sudeki worth 8 bucks. Please hollar back at me? WHat kind of game is it?[/quote]

yes.

worth 8 bucks...

its a an action RPG with real time combat, but lame unimportant characters...

worth it for the amount of gameplay... and production value.
pretty too...
but kinda faux-anime.

i'd play that before playing any dumb, stupid Toejam games or Ghoulies games... by the way....

:lol:[/quote]
Hey hey hey TJ & E was damn good on Genesis

XBox games i'd recommend at their current prices:

$7.99
Van Helsing
Sudeki
Driv3r
Breakdown
Mafia
XIII

$9.99
Psi-Ops
The Suffering
007 EoN
True Crime
THUG
NFL Street
Rainbow Six 3
Showdown: Legends of Wrestling
Rallisport Challenge
Tenchu

$12.99
Hitman Contracts
Thief: Deadly Shadows
Spider-Man 2

GREAT deals.

EDIT: Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures is 19.99.. has it always been that cheap? Man..

Joystickz Recommends these sleepers....

Bujingai: The Forsaken City
$9.99
109410p.jpg

This one has always been destined to fade obscurity....
yet it never really dropped less than 35-40 bucks anywhere...

By no means the best game in the world... but exceptionally pretty and tons of fun if you like Shinobi/Nightshade..... has an Otogi-like twist of its own. Will not dissapoint.

Ghosthunter
$14.99
110680p.jpg

WOW.
I Remember starting a thread on this one ages and ages ago when it first hit.... all about tracking it daily to see how fast it would drop in price.... sure enough... to this day it can only be found new at retail for $49.99.
When I saw it hit this low for this first time.. I jumped right on it... and am having NO regrets.

This one got slammed by gamespy for its dorky lead character with a ninja turtle voice.... (his name is Lazarus Jones... ugh)

BUT... the idea of playing the bastard child of Luigi's Mansion and Kill.Switch is certainly something to consider. Its Spooky. Its campy....
and DEAR GOD THE PRODUCTION VALUE!!
very very very detailed.....
not only that... it runs in Prgressive Scan... and has a wide screen option....

tons of fun... tons of Ghostbusting... (literally... I mean... there's even a chamber at your base that stores all the ghosts!)

Runners-up...

Galleon
111495p.jpg

Like Monkey Island... without the point and click...

and...

Breakdown
108790p.jpg

Kind of a "BoneCrunching" Deus Ex
WELL worth 8 bucks...

I've read through most of this thread, but I still have a question about the PS2 Game "Life Line." People say that it came with the headset only if you purchase it, and I'm wondering if it's still like that? I mean, there are versions of the game that include and don't include it, so is it pure luck whether or not you get the one with it, or is it a sure thing that you will?

Thanks for any help :D
And thanks for sharing this great deal.

Dang. I thought it was too good to be true. Oh well. I thought it included it because of this:

[quote name='DJ K8E'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='DJ K8E']Yeah, I make a habit of asking them if things are included with the game. For example, Taiko Drum Master, the Keep It price of that is 50 dollars, which is a lot, except for the fact that once you "Keep It" they'll send everything else, including the drum set thing. So, like I said, make sure and ask them. Time Crisis: Crisis Zone doesn't come with a GunCon if you buy it from them, but Life Line did, which I found odd, but oh well. Never hurts to ask! :D[/quote]

TDM was never printed without the drum, so it makes perfect sense that it includes the drum. But both LifeLine and TC:CZ were printed with and without their respective accessories; and since you say that CZ doesn't include the GunCon, how can you be sure that you're getting the headset with LifeLine? Have you actually corresponded with someone from GameFly?

I only ask because I may order it as well if it really does include the headset. :wink:[/quote]

Yes, through their contact us thing. Here's a copy of the e-mail...

Discussion Thread
Response (Kevin P) 12/28/2004 02:04 PM
Dear Katie,

Our apologies for the inconvenience; that peripheral would be included when the game is purchased.

Thank you,

GameFly Customer Service
Email: [email protected]
Online help: http://www.gamefly.com/help/default.asp
Customer (Katie **********) 12/27/2004 07:43 AM
Subject: Other
Comments:
I was also wondering if Life Line for the PS2 comes with a microphone with
purchase. Also it might be a good idea to make mention of things of this
nature in the future, just a thought.
[/quote]

[quote name='joystickz']Joystickz Recommends these sleepers....

Bujingai: The Forsaken City
$9.99
109410p.jpg

This one has always been destined to fade obscurity....
yet it never really dropped less than 35-40 bucks anywhere...

By no means the best game in the world... but exceptionally pretty and tons of fun if you like Shinobi/Nightshade..... has an Otogi-like twist of its own. Will not dissapoint.

Ghosthunter
$14.99
110680p.jpg

WOW.
I Remember starting a thread on this one ages and ages ago when it first hit.... all about tracking it daily to see how fast it would drop in price.... sure enough... to this day it can only be found new at retail for $49.99.
When I saw it hit this low for this first time.. I jumped right on it... and am having NO regrets.

This one got slammed by gamespy for its dorky lead character with a ninja turtle voice.... (his name is Lazarus Jones... ugh)

BUT... the idea of playing the bastard child of Luigi's Mansion and Kill.Switch is certainly something to consider. Its Spooky. Its campy....
and DEAR GOD THE PRODUCTION VALUE!!
very very very detailed.....
not only that... it runs in Prgressive Scan... and has a wide screen option....

tons of fun... tons of Ghostbusting... (literally... I mean... there's even a chamber at your base that stores all the ghosts!)

Runners-up...

Galleon
111495p.jpg

Like Monkey Island... without the point and click...

and...

Breakdown
108790p.jpg

Kind of a "BoneCrunching" Deus Ex
WELL worth 8 bucks...[/quote]
After you recommended Bujingai I did some reading up on it and decided to pick it up. Thanks! Ghosthunter is also a good recommendation, mine came in the mail yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. Especially since I just saw Ghostbusters on TV a few days ago. :D

man, I'm trying to decide if I'm gonna pick NFL 2k5, Ninja Gaiden (before it goes platinum cuz I'll only save about 2 bucks after tax) and/or Bujingai (thanks to joystickz) before the free shipping ends.

Here's hoping Gamefly turns this into a regular thing (sale prices + free shipping)

Picked up Galleon, Psi Ops, and Hitman Contracts over this weekend -- All Xbox. (Plus Red Dead Revolver, EoN, Sudeki, Manhunt, and Full Spectrum Warrior when the sale started.)

8 games for about $80 and I figure I'll be able to eBay them off after playing for what I paid +. Can't beat that.

Erm, nevermind about the Life Line Headset thing, I decided I didn't really want the game anyway, and bought some logitech ones on ebay.

Just picked up a couple Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorow for me and my friend from Gamefly. :D

Hopefully the sales will keep going, because the 2 dollar shipping sure won't stop me from buying from Gamefly.

I decided to get Lifeline at the last minute(before midnight) since it includes the headset. That seems like a pretty good deal to me, about $18 total.

I'm so pissed that it won't accept my Paypal virtual credit card . I'm dying for Bunjingai and Ghost Hunter - someone wouldn't want to spring for them for me by chance? I'd trade a SEALED La Pucelle Tactics for them! PM me if this sounds like a good deal to anyone.

*whistles*.. tons of games upped by 5, even 10 bucks. Most 7.99 and 9.99 games are up to 14.99...

Bye to this deal, it was wonderful!

[quote name='CouRageouS']
After you recommended Bujingai I did some reading up on it and decided to pick it up. Thanks! Ghosthunter is also a good recommendation, mine came in the mail yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. Especially since I just saw Ghostbusters on TV a few days ago. :D[/quote]

so glad someone else picked it up...

you'll be pleasantly surprisd and pleased.

enjoy!

I broke down and ordered Bond:EoN lastnight around 11PM. The other three games I ordered came in excellent shape (Hitman:Contracts, Rainbow Six: BA and Riddick). I'm pretty obsessive when it comes to the condition of the games in my collection and I'm glad there is somewhere I can get good used games that don't look like they were owned by wild animals.

Thanks again to the OP.
Great deal and sad to see it go.

[quote name='civx'][quote name='Scorch']Bye to this deal, it was wonderful![/quote]
Amen[/quote]

I wish there was some online thank you card that we could all fill out to thank them for the sale. I got a bunch of great deals.

bread's done
Back