DEAD, fun while it lasted!! Free tickets to Fast and Furious :) :) :)

[quote name='Poor2More']Im getting one per household, I even erased Cookies, whats the way around it?[/quote]

Have to change your IP. :cool:

Worked like a charm. Thanks OP. Might have to check and see which other movies are from Universal though, can't say I am all that excited to see Fast and Furious.

Even after changing IP addresses, clearing cookies, changing computers and changing the IP on there it is still saying one per household. Doesn't make any sense. Wanted to get two of these for me and a friend but I have no problem settling for one.

Must of been a fluke or something because with a little persistence I was able to get a second ticket. This is awesome, many many thank you's to the OP.

if you guys have dial-up access through your high speed internet or sign up for free netzero, you can delete your cookies/cache and you'll always get a new ip address for every log-on/sign-off

holy shit thanks OP

took about 2-3hours for the email to come, website just hung but it obviously went through

Viewing it in firefox ruined it for me i think! The page wouldn't load correctly in Firefox and when i went to in on IE i got the "1 per household" this sucks!

[quote name='sarge1991']Viewing it in firefox ruined it for me i think! The page wouldn't load correctly in Firefox and when i went to in on IE i got the "1 per household" this sucks![/quote]

Same here. I guess that's what we get for trying to cheat the system. :whistle2:/

[quote name='coolbrys']Same here. I guess that's what we get for trying to cheat the system. :whistle2:/[/quote]

I wasn't even trying to though. I didn't even get 1 ticket :bomb:

Sweet! Thanks OP. Now to get my girl to do it before she comes down here so we got something to do tomo.

[quote name='xDarkElement']Theres a working upc. i cant believe u guys cant find it.
we all just need a promo-code[/quote]

Yeah except for this:

Online ticket supplies are depleted.
You can still receive your ticket by redeeming by mail, complete the form and submit your proofs of purchase to receive your ticket.

I got in for one last night. Not very many Universal Films out during the valid date (expires June 30, 2009). The Johnny Depp movie about John Dillinger comes out on July 1st :(

I just wanted to let everyone know the movie tickets work, just saw fast and furious with one of my buddies and worked without a hitch.

Decent movie as well.

bread's done
Back