(DEAD) Gamefly Daily Deals - Defiance (PS3/360) $8, Dead Island (PS3/360) $8, Medal of Honor: Warfighter (PS3/360) $8

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
No deals today.

Deals will probably be good until noon PST on 10/10.  Gamefly games always come with cases, manuals, and other inserts. Usually the games are in pretty good condition.

FAQ:

Why does it only let me "Rent" the game instead of buy it?
If you're only able to rent a game instead of buy it, it means the game is out of stock.  Check back regularly, as restocks do occur.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, I can't think of any Capcom game this generation that hasn't dipped $10 or below this whole console generation. So if you don't get DmC from Gamefly for $10 right now, I'm sure next few months a few places will have it for that price.

Pretty happy got metal gear, far cry and dmc for $9.99 each. Now just waiting for gow: judgement, bioshock infinite and tomb raider.

For those that missed any of these deals these past couple weeks, fear not!  As I am sure they will all be part of the next Monthly Sale.

Damn, the day that I actually am on time for a deal happens to be the day that I don't want the titles offered.  I wish I would have nabbed DMC yesterday.

Defiance is ok skiizim. Not triple a but decent enough in short spurts. Kind of like a low end Borderlands.
The multiplayer isn't really like most multiplayer. Other players in the same mission can help you a little but I don't think you can even party up.

I just watched IGN's video review of Warfighter.  I swear it could have been for COD.  But to give it a 4?  I havent received it yet in the mail but all of the reviewers complaints could be applied to COD.  Which I like and buy every year without hesitation.  And most comments on the review were stating that they thought the review was way low and EA must have not paid enough for the review.  Interesting stuff.

I'm not a big CoD fan by any means, but Warfighter made me appreciate CoD more. It's incredibly awful. So awful EA has killed Medal of Honor for the time being.

I just watched IGN's video review of Warfighter. I swear it could have been for COD. But to give it a 4? I havent received it yet in the mail but all of the reviewers complaints could be applied to COD. Which I like and buy every year without hesitation. And most comments on the review were stating that they thought the review was way low and EA must have not paid enough for the review. Interesting stuff.
IIRC, Warfighter had this huge day-one patch that fixed an extra-long list of bugs, and I think that influenced a lot of people. Had people thinking they purposely released an unfinished game. Which, to be fair, happens a lot these days but it's "cool" to hate on EA these days as well.

They didn't ship my Dead Space order from Tuesday yet.  A little bit odd, they almost always ship next business day.  Oh well, hopefully it goes out today, and hopefully we get Crysis 3 :ps3: for $9 or $10 this afternoon!  :)

I'm not a big CoD fan by any means, but Warfighter made me appreciate CoD more. It's incredibly awful. So awful EA has killed Medal of Honor for the time being.

IIRC, Warfighter had this huge day-one patch that fixed an extra-long list of bugs, and I think that influenced a lot of people. Had people thinking they purposely released an unfinished game. Which, to be fair, happens a lot these days but it's "cool" to hate on EA these days as well.
Oh well either way im glad i didnt preorder it but i think i will get 8 dollars of enjoyment out of it. The first MOH reboot gave me one of the most intimate emotional moments i have ever had playing a game. I feel silly for saying that over a video game, but the mission where they are ambushed and pinned down at the bottom of the valley and you hear the radio chatter trying to call in air support and then they eventually say call them off because we aren't going to make it, to hear them accept that they were on their own and going to die had an impact on me no other shooter ever has. It just made me appreciate my family and friends who served over there and the hell they have gone through there.

I didn't play the first one, but it seems like the general consensus is that it's a lot better than Warfighter.

Warfighter is as bare as you can get for a cod style fps. Disapopinting, but I rented it so no big deal.

They didn't ship my Dead Space order from Tuesday yet. A little bit odd, they almost always ship next business day. Oh well, hopefully it goes out today, and hopefully we get Crysis 3 :ps3: for $9 or $10 this afternoon! :)
I presume that means you missed out the last time Crysis 3 was $9.99 for :ps3:?

I presume that means you missed out the last time Crysis 3 was $9.99 for :ps3:?
A few days before it was $9.99 for PS3 it was $9.99 for 360 and I bought the 360 version during that sale instead. Then my 360 account got banned so I just traded the game in to Best Buy for $12 and figured I'd rebuy it for PS3 when I get the chance.

I was one of the few that liked Medal of Honor and not too long ago finished Warfighter on the PC. I really enjoyed it and went ahead and picked it up for the 360.

Look like nothing new today.
Yup, nothing yet. They haven't expired the old sales yet though, so hopefully whoever is in charge of doing it is just running late.

EDIT: Just got my shipping confirmation for Dead Space 3, so that is good. :)

EDIT 2: Looks like the old deals are expired now and no new ones have been posted. Maybe their amazing run is over...

Yup, nothing yet. They haven't expired the old sales yet though, so hopefully whoever is in charge of doing it is just running late.

EDIT: Just got my shipping confirmation for Dead Space 3, so that is good. :)

EDIT 2: Looks like the old deals are expired now and no new ones have been posted. Maybe their amazing run is over...
That's when they hit you with better deals. lol

I, too, loved Medal of Honor. But everything I've read about Warfighter makes me cringe. I know that the multiplayer portion is very glitchy, rendering it unplayable. But how good is the main campaign?

I was one of the few that liked Medal of Honor and not too long ago finished Warfighter on the PC. I really enjoyed it and went ahead and picked it up for the 360.

Received my copy of Dead Space 3 for :ps3:, and it was the limited edition. This is also the first game I've received that had almost a near-mint disc; just a very miniscule chip on the edge. You can barely see it.

I got my copy of GOW: Judgement yesterday. Came with the unused code for the original Gears as well for anyone who somehow hasnt played it and wanted to

You're lucky! My Far Cry 3 PS3 disc came with a bunch of some of the biggest chips I've ever seen. Bigger than the ones in my gallery. I've given up hope by now. It seems like the chips are getting worse with each order. I think whatever machine that the Gamefly Pittsburgh distribution center is using is really breaking down now.

Received my copy of Dead Space 3 for :ps3:, and it was the limited edition. This is also the first game I've received that had almost a near-mint disc; just a very miniscule chip on the edge. You can barely see it.

You're lucky! My Far Cry 3 PS3 disc came with a bunch of some of the biggest chips I've ever seen. Bigger than the ones in my gallery. I've given up hope by now. It seems like the chips are getting worse with each order. I think whatever machine that the Gamefly Pittsburgh distribution center is using is really breaking down now.
No chipped discs, but the last 2 games I've gotten from GF came from Pittsburgh (DMC and Bioshock Infinite) and they are 2 of the most scratched PS3 discs I've ever seen. WTF, I've never seen anything this bad from the usual distro center I get GF games from (Austin, TX).

How are you guys getting your discs from different distribution centers? Mine have always come from the Pittsburgh center, and they are all chipped to hell. I wish I can get them from other centers, too.

bread's done
Back