[DEAD] GameStop Treasure Hunt Thursdays Challenge - Free $5 Xbox credit

Im at work ATM. On your physical 360 can you still use your microsofts credit to make purchases thru the dashboard still though? Or are they forcing you to only use a linked CC?
You can use your Microsoft Account to your heart's content on your console.

Yea i was going to only do one, but screw it I wanted Duels 15 for free.   Or some Full House pro money so I can get that 1 Million  Acheevo.  4 is fine, 6 total across the weeks. 

Xbox takes a what 5 x let's say 10000 codes 50K hit? Each week? Damn!

lol not for me, i have a mac so when i type in an email and password on just about any website it automatically saves it, so i can choose from a dropdown menu on what account to sign into, i think it works like that in google chrome too, also just used temp emails.
ofc you need a mac to do this....lol. wired that i can do this on a pc.

Gamestop said to come back later if your code page messed up, but now it just tells me the offer has ended. Is there any way to get back to that page or did I lose that code for good?
As long as you're logged into your Facebook account to which the code was dispensed, you should see your code instead of the "offer has ended" message.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol not for me, i have a mac so when i type in an email and password on just about any website it automatically saves it, so i can choose from a dropdown menu on what account to sign into, i think it works like that in google chrome too, also just used temp emails.
I just used mailinator.com

folks it is always a good idea to copy paste your code to notepad if you're on the computer.  If you're on the mobile device and can't do that leave the tab open.

I have a program called RoboForm 1 click will fill in log in info or if I choose one while on another site It takes me there fills in the Info and submits it for me it also can be used to fill in boxes for when signing up.

folks it is always a good idea to copy paste your code to notepad if you're on the computer. If you're on the mobile device and can't do that leave the tab open.
I just use google drive, and have em listed with my various facebook email accounts.
2 birds one stone

With all being said, I'd like to thank ppl and OP for an amazing thread.  I hope many CAGs got $5 richer.  Love GS promo, kinda sad that it's over.  This thread was exploding like fireworks on 4th of July.

My lady and i got codes this week after missing the last week while we were checking our old game systems.
Found out need a new Sega Saturn but the Dreamcast works grand. Now to buy games on the Ultimate Xbox sale...just gotta find something for $10 that we want.

Cheers to this topic and OP...thanks for the info.

Got the 15 dollar Banjo Games bundle. Forgot who it was, but thanks to the CAG that notified me that there was a bundle!

15 dollars for Kazooie AND Tooie??

[quote name="Razorleaf" post="11911149" timestamp="1405027754"]so you traded 3 gift cards for 2x $6 amazon cards here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/332547-updated-want-12-amazon-credit-have-3x-5-xbox-codes/

and now you want 5 gift cards for your 2 amazon gift cards. douche....[/quote]such a badass post.

I updated my op today. I think you and people that liked your post should have research and read (the date of his post on my thread) a little better before calling someone a douche. He trade me eshop credit for an amazon gift card 2 weeks ago.

Have a nice day.

such a badass post. I updated my op today. I think you and people that liked your post should have research and read (the date of his post on my thread) a little better before calling someone a douche. He trade me eshop credit for an amazon gift card 2 weeks ago. Have a nice day.
I'll like whatever I want. Learn how to use past tense. Douche. :p

Wow, past time to unsub...all that's left at the party requires beer goggles. :D

Thanks for the memories.
run2.gif

What's the difference between vinegar and water or a douche?

For the record $4.50 apiece is as just absurd

Trade 7 day trials for 5$ codes.I have a lot of 7 day codes.Pm me your offer if interested.

I got 6 of the $5 xbox codes, ill trade $10 xbox cash for the M&M winning text. I dont want the amazon card, it must be an un-redeemed winning text from the 78787 number. So its basically $5 xbox for $3 amazon. Let me know if interested.

Hopefully they do something like this in the future. I attempted it every week, but never got lucky while people got multiple codes.

bread's done
Back