(DEAD) MadMen Seasons 1-3 $9.99/$7.99 Black Friday Amazon.com Lightning Deal

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!
From Amazon.com Movies & TV on Facebook:

Tell
your friends: If we get 50,000 people to "like" us on Facebook by
Thanksgiving, we’ll run a four-hour Lightning Deal on Black Friday for
"Mad Men" seasons 1-3 at $7.99 each on DVD and at $9.99 each on Blu-ray.
When you follow us on Facebook, you’ll be the first to know about our
...best Movies & TV deals and special offers.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amazoncom-Movies-TV/243253990754

I'd love to see this as I just need to get season 3 on Blu-Ray and 9.99 would be a most excellent price!

Please click on the link and "Like" them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait so this starts tonight? and it won't be a lightning deal? Sweet! only 3 hours away.

Getting Season 2 and 3 since i already have 1

[quote name='iceman88']Why stay up till 3? If you put it in your cart now you can pay for it whenever you wake up at the new price.[/QUOTE]

I have a few episodes of Dexter to catch up on. Also, I am worried that if I add it to my cart then it will sell out and go OOS/removed from my cart.

I dunno, I am paranoid.

[quote name='iceman88']Why stay up till 3? If you put it in your cart now you can pay for it whenever you wake up at the new price.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't always work. If they sell out of the quantity they have set aside for sale, the price will automatically re-adjust in your cart. And, if they just straight sell out, that'll be the end of the sale price too.

I bought season 1 at last year's bf sale for about $15 I think so this is going to be great for getting s2 and s3 for $20. I love amazon.

[quote name='joshnorm']Well it looks like I am staying up until 3 tonight.

Thanks for the update.[/QUOTE]

Well, you could just order them off Best Buy's website. They are 9.99 each there as well and that sale it already up (with free shipping).

I just ordered them off there for myself. I will order a set off Amazon as well tomorrow when I wake up if they are left, to gift to my brother.

[quote name='joshnorm']Well it looks like I am staying up until 3 tonight.

Thanks for the update.[/QUOTE]
Heh, same here, but I'll be up anyway. Damn you last minute sweet potato pie request! :bomb:

[quote name='avwjase']Well, you could just order them off Best Buy's website. They are 9.99 each there as well and that sale it already up (with free shipping).[/QUOTE]

Best Buy charges tax, plus with amazon prime I get two day shipping.

[quote name='avwjase']Well, you could just order them off Best Buy's website. They are 9.99 each there as well and that sale it already up (with free shipping).

I just ordered them off there for myself. I will order a set off Amazon as well tomorrow when I wake up if they are left, to gift to my brother.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting that Best Buy has the same deal. I have $15 of RZ certificiates, so I will check out all 3 seasons for $15 after the certificates.

As I posted in the BB thread in games, I gave BB the business on this one-- they're the reason Amazon is PMing the set.

I don't NEED these in 2 days (although it'd be nice :/) and if BB didn't have such awesome prices, Amazon wouldn't have sold them for this cheap.

[quote name='Justin42']As I posted in the BB thread in games, I gave BB the business on this one-- they're the reason Amazon is PMing the set.

I don't NEED these in 2 days (although it'd be nice :/) and if BB didn't have such awesome prices, Amazon wouldn't have sold them for this cheap.[/QUOTE]

I might follow you on that. Gotta spread the love around :)

Hmm, is Mad Men season 3 not available at BB yet?

edit: was talking about the DVD. Decided to just get the Blus instead

Last edited by a moderator:
Just blind bought all three! I didn't make a mistake, did I? :)

And I just couldn't give this business to BBY even though I could've bought them sooner... not after following how many "Like's" Amazon received all week!

Done and done, now to finish making my pie...

[quote name='cbulas1']Just blind bought all three! I didn't make a mistake, did I? :)[/QUOTE]
Same here, but I've heard nothing but good things about it, so I'm pretty confident I made the right choice.

Ordered all three. Amazon and Barnes & Noble are killing my bank account with all of these blu-ray deals.

It's :( yet :) at the same time.

I got all 3 on Blu Ray. I've seen bits and pieces on TV but it didn't really grab me. Though I think that's just because I need to start from the beginning.

More excited about getting Breaking Bad S2 on DVD for $15.

[quote name='cbulas1']Just blind bought all three! I didn't make a mistake, did I? :)

And I just couldn't give this business to BBY even though I could've bought them sooner... not after following how many "Like's" Amazon received all week![/QUOTE]

I just blind bought all 3 seasons from Amazon on Blu too. I really don't have the $$$, but I'll enjoy watching these over christmas break. I've never seen more than 1 minute of the show when the actors show clips on talkshows. What's sad is that I have the DVDs also, but just haven't watched them yet.

BBy got my money this time. Love the series, fell behind it this year because True Blood had my attention, and with the same price for DVD & Blu Ray, it's time to purchase my first tv boxed sets on Blu Ray. If Season 3 DVD ever becomes live, I'll scoop that one up as a gift, too.

Got my seasons 2 and 3, also grabbed a Kinect for $96 off of warehouse deals ;)

I take back everything I said about this being a crappy week. Amazon just owned us all with what they've got going on now. PM'ing the first 3 days and their own awesome deals already? Just proves again why they're king of the Internet.

I bought Seasons 1-3. I love all of the shows on AMC. It says that there will be a $5 dollar VOD code. Would it be 1 per season or just 1 total?

holy F! this BB sale is nice, 6 pages of TV seasons for under $10!?!?! I may not even have to go out tomorrow b/c it looks like I can just order everything now!!

Definitely gonna get this madmen on BD

Bought 3 seasons of MAD MEN on Blu @ 9.99. Did not even hesitate even though I have not seen one episode. Amazon = best Black Friday!

ended up ordering from best buy for 9.99 each for instore pickup. would rather start watching them tomorrow instead of waiting. unless they dont put them aside for me and are not there. then i'll order from amazon.

Man another $30 to Amazon. Mad Men season's 1-3 BR.

They are having great BF sales this year. Was having some time out issues on checkout but my order did go though AOK.

Season 3 BR is now showing "In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process." whatever that means. I'm in no hurry to receive the disks just wanted to grab them at that price especially for BR it's a great deal.

CAG is without question the best site on the planet.

Got all 3 on Bluray. Honestly surprised they're not sold out, even though as of now it's going to take a few days until they get shipped (Season 3 won't be in stock until Nov 30th).

bread's done
Back