*DEAD* Mountain Dew's Old School/New School Sweepstakes! *DEAD*

[quote name='ohram']You should check your wallgreen's for codes. I don't know about other stores, but the one in my area pulls the points codes off after they get the deposit and stacks them up next to the door for people to take.[/quote]

that's pretty crazy. odd practice, if you ask me.

the timing stuff is interesting. what times have people been winning the BIG prizes (not the shoes)?

Or what times have people been winning the shoes? I'm 0-80 for those, with about 30 of those being around 11-12 as someone in this thread had said.

Well if it is timebased we should post the exact times that we won are prizes. I won my prize on June 10th at around 80 AM.

time based doesnt mean you will only win from 8-9am

it means after a prize is won it generates a NEW time that is at least x amount later and at most x amount of time later

sooooo

right now the time is 1213660641 so if a pair of kicks is suppose to average every 300 seconds what it does is take the current time (1213660641) then pick a random amount between 150-450 (or use a formula based on supplies to maintain a exact stock to supply the whole time period)

then if you are the first person to submit a code on or AFTER that time you get it and it generates a new code

so if you do win some kicks it is best to wait a few minutes

keep in mind the method they use will be more complex but should have the same 'foundation' and changes on their end will be there to keep prizes flowing as they should be

in the end you will have the highest chances of winning when less people are playing it, however it is impossible to know (without their logs) the amount of plays used during each hour

[quote name='chocoma61']1/113

I won the old school kicks

How long until I recieve an email, I won on 6/14[/QUOTE]
Took me 6 days. Some say they got there shoes quick but not for me I am starting to get worried. :(

[quote name='traininvain']two?

*channels chris farley* youuuu bastard!
any strategy? or just randomly? which car are you trying to get?[/QUOTE]

I just been playing in the early hours both times I've won the kicks. Both pairs have been won between 5:30am and 6:00am EST.

Haven't got an email for the pair I won 6 days ago though, but I guess that is normal considering I've read that some who won around the same day haven't got one either.

Oh and I'm trying to get the new school Vette, won't happen, but I can dream... :D

[quote name='razzleson']fucking sweet! Just won some old school kicks!

Winning Game Play: 80
Time: 12:49 PM PST (GMT -8)

Woo![/quote]

Congrats :applause:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']If you used the same email address as the one you won your first one on, you won't get the second pair. Happened to me.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Different address and email.

To anyone who's won and gotten a confirmation e-mail, is it possible to select black Superstars with white stripes? I'm not much of a fan of the white with black stripes.

Regardless I'll wear them, I'd just rather have the black with white.

Yes, they have the black with white stripes. Probably what I am going to get as I have a pair of white shoes in good shape and my black pair are starting to fall apart.

they both look pretty good. i'd love to have some crazy colors thrown in there, but black on white and white on black are good choices, i think. i'd prefer the tv/xbox over both.

[quote name='rockotaco1']I won the Classic Arcade Machine (ARV $2,999.99) last night!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

:D[/quote]

High five.

[quote name='rockotaco1']I won the Classic Arcade Machine (ARV $2,999.99) last night!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

:D[/quote]

Awesome, man. I've been trying to win the damn TV for my bedroom :)

How many points had you used before you got it?

^^ I doubt they sent it to him already. It will take a while for him to receive the arcade machine.

Tried the weird new blue flavor of mountain dew. Thought it tasted similar to cotton candy, I don't think I will be drinking that again.

[quote name='rofljeff']I give up.. I'm like 0/200[/quote]
Yikes! That's uninspiring. I'm 0/approximately 24. I wonder if anyone has won on the codes that are listed in this item. Do you think that the company could find out they were posted and make them losers? Nah, because then they'd just make them inactive, I guess. I want to win!!!!!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

My old school kicks came yesterday. It got held up not to far from where I live because of adverse weather conditions. The funny thing is that the only thing worth noting was it was around 106 degrees. No rain or anything.

[quote name='ighosty']Tried the weird new blue flavor of mountain dew. Thought it tasted similar to cotton candy, I don't think I will be drinking that again.[/quote]

i haven't tried it, but i thought that would be the best one (i'm guessing you had voltage?). i'm a baja blast fan myself.

[quote name='traininvain']i haven't tried it, but i thought that would be the best one (i'm guessing you had voltage?). i'm a baja blast fan myself.[/QUOTE]Same here the only reason I go to Taco Bell.

After 10 days of waiting I finallly got my email with my code and redemtion process, will update this when they come should be around 4-7 days it said, I did win on the codes posted

[quote name='chocoma61']After 10 days of waiting I finallly got my email with my code and redemtion process, will update this when they come should be around 4-7 days it said, I did win on the codes posted[/quote]
AWESOME! That means a lot (that I'm not wasting my time). I am also so thankful for the posts about the MS/MC winner/loser urls so that I don't have to waste time waiting to see if I won or not. So cool! I'm new to all this online prize winning and money-making stuff, but I'm lovin' it!! I used to just love to play computer games. I had absolutely no idea I could get PAID for it! So very, very cool!!!:bouncy:I can't wait to post when I win or receive something!!!!!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='Gladler']AWESOME! That means a lot (that I'm not wasting my time). I am also so thankful for the posts about the MS/MC winner/loser urls so that I don't have to waste time waiting to see if I won or not. So cool! I'm new to all this online prize winning and money-making stuff, but I'm lovin' it!! I used to just love to play computer games. I had absolutely no idea I could get PAID for it! So very, very cool!!!:bouncy:I can't wait to post when I win or receive something!!!!!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

he's just saying he can quickly check the URL to see if he won instead of waiting each time until the end of the video to see.

[quote name='RenoTurk11']Wait, I'm confused. What exactly did you do? Changing the MC url to MS didn't register in my account (I wanted to see what the winning animation looked like lol).[/quote]

As I read in this thread, I can change the MC (just by backspacing in the url) to an MS and then press "go" and it gives the winning animation. Sweet! I'm sorry that hasn't worked for you. I wonder why??

So, anyway, when I'm playing my codes, I don't have to wait for the end of the animation. All I have to do is look to see if it's MC or MS. (Drat, it's always MC.) Also, after viewing the winning animation, it can sometimes be obvious just by looking at the animation itself (as is definitely the case with the old school car).

Draigun: I'm a she. :cool:

[quote name='Gladler']As I read in this thread, I can change the MC (just by backspacing in the url) to an MS and then press "go" and it gives the winning animation. Sweet! I'm sorry that hasn't worked for you. I wonder why??

So, anyway, when I'm playing my codes, I don't have to wait for the end of the animation. All I have to do is look to see if it's MC or MS. (Drat, it's always MC.) Also, after viewing the winning animation, it can sometimes be obvious just by looking at the animation itself (as is definitely the case with the old school car).

Draigun: I'm a she. :cool:[/quote]

It is also obvious when you get the winning play with the shoes bcause it is really dark like almost all black in the background, dont count on the URL, a person on this forum and another said it was MS and it was a losing play;)

Rawr. 0-40 on the TV and 360.

The sad thing is, I really only want the TV. I'd gladly give away the 360 to a CAG'er should I get lucky enough to win it.

Not trying to bait or anything, just being honest.

[quote name='The Midget']The sad thing is, I really only want the TV. I'd gladly give away the 360 to a CAG'er should I get lucky enough to win it.

Not trying to bait or anything, just being honest.[/quote]

dibs on your 360!

[quote name='Gladler']As I read in this thread, I can change the MC (just by backspacing in the url) to an MS and then press "go" and it gives the winning animation. Sweet! I'm sorry that hasn't worked for you. I wonder why??

Draigun: I'm a she. :cool:[/quote]

Oh yeah it works for me. I thought that you somehow did that to have it show up as winning in your account.

Wtf, I finally got my email to order the old school kicks and they're out of almost every size in the white/navy, which is the one I wanted. Anyone think they'll restock?

[quote name='garfep']Wtf, I finally got my email to order the old school kicks and they're out of almost every size in the white/navy, which is the one I wanted. Anyone think they'll restock?[/quote]
Yikes! I guess it's not a good idea to do what I've been doing.......putting in codes but too lazy to actually play the game the last three days. I guess I'd better get to playing before everything's gone!!!:hot:

Considering the site is directly affiliated with ADIDAS, I wouldn't worry if there will ever be a restock or not. Besides that, you have until November to order them from the OSNS promo. Very good shipping times from them also, I got both pairs of kicks 2 days after I ordered them.

For those who care, I ended up picking white/white and white/black. I reeeeealy like the all white ones!

Yeah, I'm just afraid that they have a certain amount set aside for the contest and won't be restocking beyond that. This style of superstars is different from what's advertised on the site -- the 2G and the Ultra -- so I wasn't sure if I should buy now while I still have my pick of the other three styles or wait until later to see if more white/navy comes in.

white and navy is a good combo - but do you seriously not like any of the others? white/black is the TRUE old school kick

Nah, I'm fine with the white/black and it's looking like that's what I'll end up with. I'd just prefer the navy if I can get it.

[quote name='traininvain']dibs on your 360![/quote]

hehe, I'd have to be fair about it. If a CAG'er gave me a code that won, then it would only be fair to give them first crack at the 360. Jus' sayin'.

Alas, however....0-45. Bastardos!

bread's done
Back