Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credit + Thanx goes to PrinnyOtaku

icon10.gif
Coupons do stack with sale prices
icon8.gif
Coupons do not stack with price matches, package deals (buy 2, get 1, etc) or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

BESTBUY.COM
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Electronics/Video-Games/abcat0700000.c?id=abcat0700000

:ps3: $10 off Resistance 3 $50 after coupon
:ps3::360: $10 off Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY $10 after coupon
:ps3::360: $15 off Mortal Kombat $45 after coupon
:ps3::360::pc: $15 off Lord of the Rings: War in the North $45/$35 after coupon
:ps3::360: $20 off Rocksmith Game or Bundle $60/$180 after coupon
:ps3::360: $10 off Sonic Generations $40 after coupon
:ps3::360::wii: $10 off Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 w/ Gun OR Cabela's Survival Adventures w/ Gun $60/$40 after coupon
$30 off Turtle Beach Modern Warfare 3 Delta Headset $270 after coupon

MAGAZINE DETAILS

SUBSCRIBING (In-Store vs online)
In-Store - You get the current months mag for FREE JUST HAVE THEM SCAN IT when you bring the sub receipt from the gaming pre-order kiosk. Keep this receipt in the event you don't get the next months mag & a gaming rep may allow you to use a store copy until you start getting yours in the mail.

Mag Prices - $5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months coupons overlaps)
$15 also covers BB unlocked bonuses(10% off used & + 10% extra trade-in)
Complete BB Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ'S + Details
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/earning/?gamersClub
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-...11/td-p/320180

***YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE "UNLOCKED" TO USE THE COUPONS & IT'S NOT TIED TO YOUR RZ ACCOUNT JUST USE THE COUPON***

Here's the link to the @gamer mag site if you need assistance on tracking your subs email them & if there's an error on their end they'll credit you on the back end with more issues. Their also on Twitter & facebook.

Another reason to be "unlocked" as opposed to just buying single mag EXCLUSIVE COUPONS
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307422

For those who may not think the $15 is worth it here's the previous months mags since coupons started stacking judge for yourself:
June/July issue
August issue
September Issue
October issue
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304619

For Batman AA GOTY store stock issues; PS3 SKU-9927337 X360 SKU-9927328
If your a RZ silver member be sure to utilize the BB personal shopper feature, have them track down a copy for you w/free shipping & then return/rebuy using the coupon.
Personal shopper service online or on the phone at 1-866-923-6190 or [email protected]
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/

For those having issues in-store getting reps to abide by the new policy - link
This is the EXACT TEXT from the 6/1 memo that was sent to me;

"@Gamer Coupon Now Good on Sale Items

You asked for it and got it. Now there is even more value for our gaming customers that purchase @gamer magazine. Magazine coupons, effective June 1, are now good on sale prices. Coupons will still state that offers are NOT valid on sale prices so make sure your customers know that they can get value top of value!"

For any issues that occur with the system not being updated to accept the coupons or technical problems - link

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got my first mag, so now I have 2 copies.

If anyone wants a coupon from it, toss me price of postage and it's yours. I just use the store copy when buying stuff, so I technically have 2 copies of each coupon to give.

Mods can delete my post if I can't give out coupons... Not trying to sell them :p

[quote name='VegaTheChosen']First time in this thread... I been wanting Batman AA where do I get the coupon to make this $10?
thanks in advance[/QUOTE]
Read post #1

I just thought of something. I'm going to try to match gamestops mortal kombat deal and use the 15$ coupon that's with the mag to get the game for 15$ total. My bestbuy might let me do this

[quote name='strait edge follower']I just thought of something. I'm going to try to match gamestops mortal kombat deal and use the 15$ coupon that's with the mag to get the game for 15$ total. My bestbuy might let me do this[/QUOTE]

care to give up this location? you seem to get good BB people who are helpful (and generous with their policies) which is very rare in NYC stores

[quote name='strait edge follower']I just thought of something. I'm going to try to match gamestops mortal kombat deal and use the 15$ coupon that's with the mag to get the game for 15$ total. My bestbuy might let me do this[/QUOTE]

Well good luck with that. It seemed like they were pretty adamant about not PMing and combining the coupon with last months GoW Origins fiasco.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']care to give up this location? you seem to get good BB people who are helpful (and generous with their policies) which is very rare in NYC stores[/QUOTE]

This information would be kinda risky to give lol. I'm going to try the mortal kombat thing tommorow and let you know how it goes :)

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Well good luck with that. It seemed like they were pretty adamant about not PMing and combining the coupon with last months GoW Origins fiasco.[/QUOTE]

Well they did it for me with god of war so I'm going to try it

[quote name='strait edge follower']Well they did it for me with god of war so I'm going to try it[/QUOTE]but that was matching bb.com not another retailer even I get denied on double dipping coupons/pm'ing at the same time. Best case scenario would be to get the $30 pm 1st, then come back later for the coupon adjustment since the receipt won't say price match.

I was able to get a PM+coupon for the PS Move controller for $15 after everything, and also for GoW:O but that's reeeeeeeally stretching it.

I've thought about MK, but I'm not even gonna try it. Potentially getting the employees working there in trouble isn't worth it.

Have yet to receive a single issue of the @gamer magazine. At this point I guess it doesn't matter whether or not I receive this months issue. Was hoping to use the coupon on Sonic Generations, but that ship has sailed. So glad I paid $15 for this subscription.:roll:

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Have yet to receive a single issue of the @gamer magazine. At this point it doesn't even matter whether or not I receive this months issue. Was hoping to use the coupon on Sonic Generations, but that ship has sailed. So glad I paid $15 for this subscription.:roll:[/QUOTE] have you tried going instore and having them just scan a coupon for you? OR have you called @gamer and seen what the issue is?

When I go the @gamer mag site and check out my subscription/account info, it says:

Start Issue: Nov 1, 2011
Last Issue Mailed: Dec 1, 2011

I haven't received anything. Does this month's magazine have Nov 1 as the date or Dec 1?

[quote name='jbz']When I go the @gamer mag site and check out my subscription/account info, it says:

Start Issue: Nov 1, 2011
Last Issue Mailed: Dec 1, 2011

I haven't received anything. Does this month's magazine have Nov 1 as the date or Dec 1?[/QUOTE]

Based upon how it showed up on my account, you will not be getting this month's magazine but instead will get next month's. Of course, it may not come in time to use the coupon on sale items. My November magazine came on Monday which was too late for the one day sale last Thursday.

[quote name='shadowkast']have you tried going instore and having them just scan a coupon for you? OR have you called @gamer and seen what the issue is?[/QUOTE]

Yep, so far I've asked them on two separate occasions if I could "borrow" a mag and have them scan it at the register. They haven't had a problem doing so, but it's a pain having to explain to them that I have a subscription, but have yet to receive it every time there is a good deal.

I ended up caving in and getting Arkham Asylum. Had to wait a long time for the guy to find the last copy buried somewhere in the backroom. Coupon worked fine but I was disappointed that it was the version without the glasses. Anyone know if those glasses that come with movies like Coraline work?

[quote name='dobedobedo']I ended up caving in and getting Arkham Asylum. Had to wait a long time for the guy to find the last copy buried somewhere in the backroom. Coupon worked fine but I was disappointed that it was the version without the glasses. Anyone know if those glasses that come with movies like Coraline work?[/QUOTE]

I don't know what the Coraline ones are, but any red and blue tint 3D glasses will work.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Yep, so far I've asked them on two separate occasions if I could "borrow" a mag and have them scan it at the register. They haven't had a problem doing so, but it's a pain having to explain to them that I have a subscription, but have yet to receive it every time there is a good deal.[/QUOTE]i hear ya man. Took me 12 weeks to get my first issue. They didn't have my mailing address on file. I asked " couldn't you get that from reward zone or best buy.com?, or hell, even call me?"

[quote name='cheapfrag']Based upon how it showed up on my account, you will not be getting this month's magazine but instead will get next month's. Of course, it may not come in time to use the coupon on sale items. My November magazine came on Monday which was too late for the one day sale last Thursday.[/QUOTE]

ah, ok. Makes me wonder why a magazine subscription takes so long to start/mail.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']what happened to the guy who was gonna send to people who would pay 10$ if their store did not have any AA?[/QUOTE]

I'm here lol. I just got my mag so I can try to spam the coupon. Hope batman is still in stock

Anybody know if the Gamers Club Unlocked 10% off USED games works online? I just made a purchase and completely forgot to check to see whether or not it did.

I signed up for the magazine during the ICO/SOTC deal. Still haven't received an issue. From what I'm reading its not uncommon to have to wait a few months. Is this true? I really wanted to take advantage of that rocksmith deal.

[quote name='pROvIs']I signed up for the magazine during the ICO/SOTC deal. Still haven't received an issue. From what I'm reading its not uncommon to have to wait a few months. Is this true? I really wanted to take advantage of that rocksmith deal.[/QUOTE]

I got my subscription October 10, got the October magazine at the store at that time. I have already received November's magazine and the unlocked coupon package.

[quote name='pROvIs']I signed up for the magazine during the ICO/SOTC deal. Still haven't received an issue. From what I'm reading its not uncommon to have to wait a few months. Is this true? I really wanted to take advantage of that rocksmith deal.[/QUOTE]
Yes. It took a while.

Signed up 9/18
First Magazine - I got Oct issue on 10/28
A week later, received Nov Issue (current one) along with unlocked coupon package.

[quote name='Brenex']I got my subscription October 10, got the October magazine at the store at that time. I have already received November's magazine and the unlocked coupon package.[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough, I also signed up October 10th, haven't received a magazine or coupon package. I was told I'd get the December issue, though, with no ETA on the welcome packet (after Thanksgiving would be my guess, probably mid Dec).

cant believe resistance 3 is STILL selling for 59.99 over 2 months after release and got a mild reception

Was hoping it would go down to 29.99 or 19.99 with coupon

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']cant believe resistance 3 is STILL selling for 59.99 over 2 months after release and got a mild reception

Was hoping it would go down to 29.99 or 19.99 with coupon[/QUOTE]

Not only that but I think only one place has it on sale for black friday. I'm sure for the people that are looking for a good deal for it will get their wish next week :)

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']cant believe resistance 3 is STILL selling for 59.99 over 2 months after release and got a mild reception

Was hoping it would go down to 29.99 or 19.99 with coupon[/QUOTE]

Sony's big first party published titles always have a tendency to keep their value. You may see it dip to 29.99 to 39.99 I wouldn't expect much price fluctuation on it before January.

The B2G1 coupon from the Unlocked package worked unexpectedly for me. I'm not sure why, but i bought 2 Assassin's Creed BH CE for $24.99 each and Yakuza 4 for $29.99. Yakuza was free. Maybe it took the regular price of AC at 99.99 when it calculated? If so, I wish i would have known ahead of time =]

[quote name='Brenex']I got my subscription October 10, got the October magazine at the store at that time. I have already received November's magazine and the unlocked coupon package.[/QUOTE]
This was my experience. I signed up when I grabbed the ICO/SotC deal, and I got my first issue last week.

[quote name='Foladar']Oddly enough, I also signed up October 10th, haven't received a magazine or coupon package. I was told I'd get the December issue, though, with no ETA on the welcome packet (after Thanksgiving would be my guess, probably mid Dec).[/QUOTE]
I signed up the first of October and when I went to a Best Buy to ask them if I could take a copy of the magazine they refused, making it seem like I was acting like a criminal. They kept telling me it'd come on December, when the coupon I wanted and had already paid for was in this months magazine. They were the only Best Buy I've gone to, out of of 5 now, that had a copy of Batman: Arkham Asylum, and they wouldn't honor me as a member, even though I have the sticker on my Reward Zone card.

I nearly exploded on the kid at customer service when I tried to price match Arkham City and he told me I had to pay full 59.99 to get Year One with it, even though it was $51.99 while including the movie on their website. "We don't match online," he repeatedly stated.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']I signed up the first of October and when I went to a Best Buy to ask them if I could take a copy of the magazine they refused, making it seem like I was acting like a criminal. They kept telling me it'd come on December, when the coupon I wanted and had already paid for was in this months magazine. They were the only Best Buy I've gone to, out of of 5 now, that had a copy of Batman: Arkham Asylum, and they wouldn't honor me as a member, even though I have the sticker on my Reward Zone card.

I nearly exploded on the kid at customer service when I tried to price match Arkham City and he told me I had to pay full 59.99 to get Year One with it, even though it was $51.99 while including the movie on their website. "We don't match online," he repeatedly stated.[/QUOTE]

Same thing: Accused of trying to steal the magazine by asking for a free copy, then bought a copy so I could get AA and Sonic, then got a copy in the mail like 4 days ago. So stupid.

I asked another retailer if they Price Match coupons. The store said "as long as the coupon is a manufacturer's coupon, and it says so somewhere on the coupon, we will match it" are these coupons from the manufacturer or Best Buy only?

[quote name='fyrtoes']I asked another retailer if they Price Match coupons. The store said "as long as the coupon is a manufacturer's coupon, and it says so somewhere on the coupon, we will match it" are these coupons from the manufacturer or Best Buy only?[/QUOTE]It's their @gamer magazine not a different manufacturer each month since no other company would offer coupons on the competitions products.

Missed out on using these coupons - the 11/23 expiration made for not remembering them soon enough, Batman would've been nice.

They really didn't implement Black Friday sales on the couponed items.

bread's done
Back