[DEAD] OB's LOWBALL #7 Vita, PS4, PS3, PS2, Fire Emblem, Zelda, Club Nintendo

:3ds: NSMB2 (complete, like new) $5

:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (complete, like new) $5

15 Club Nintendo Majoras Mask Bag (unused)  $5

Hmm, I can wear some mediums, but some are too small, so I'm going to assume I'm too fat for the bender shirt if it's a largish small. Looks cool though...

Actual bid:

16 Club Nintendo Playing Cards Deck (like new, complete) $3

Updated to post #60, including updating the MTG reveals.

Just over 1 day left! Keep the bids coming if you can, I've found out I'm even tighter this month than I thought I'd be. >.>

3 :ps3: Hatsune Miku project DIva F 2nd (complete, like new) $8

4 :ps3: Genji Dawn of the Blade--$2

24 MyLittlePony Vinyl Collectibles: Fluttershy (FUNKO, NIB) *Extra S* [Reduced shipping if you dont want it NIB] $4

25 THE WALKING DEAD Card Game from Crytozoic *Extra S*--$2

15 Club Nintendo Majoras Mask Bag (unused) $7
29 Mystery LEGO lot: (need to recount pieces, ballpark of 100-140p) 1st reveal: Geonosis Troopers 75089 (no minifigures), 1 more bid for 2nd reveal $7

Tentative totals are done!

Will start shipping estimates and invoicing tomorrow.

If I have missed/messed up anything, please reply here asap.

Although a lot of things went for a bargain, I also moved HALF of my items and I'm very happy about that!

Thank you again and I hope I can get these out in a timely fashion. Will update at each interval.

Invoices have been sent to almost everyone. Gregalor, Blackdog, Blade I should be able to calculate your shipping and invoice you no later than Tuesday. Apologies for the wait.

Have sent out all codes to all applicable buyers, too.

First round of shipping will be Tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
First 4 packages are out. please see the tracking #s in Post #2.

According to my receipt, all should be delivered by Friday.

I'm readying the next round of packages which will probably go out Thursday.

Thanks again for your patience!

The next round of packages are out.

That means that 11 of 13 orders have been paid and shipped/fulfilled!

If you get your stuff and are satisfied, please leave feedback. If there's any problems, please PM me and I'll see if I can do anything.

I'm in communication with the last two, so that can be finished when you are able.

Shipped the last two packages out today! Thank you everyone for your patience. 9 days for the 13 winners was just a touch slower than I hoped but overall I think the lowball went well and I hope you agree.

I'll be leaving feedback after I see your packages have been delivered. Please do the same (if there's any problems then please contact me first.)

I have tentative plans to do one more lowball this year, sometime next month so stay tuned to this thread! Thanks...

Bump for upcoming lowball #4!

The list is still tentative (feel free to PM if interested in anything before they get locked for the lowball) and I have 5-10 other items that might be added over the next week as I sort through some stuff (and some IRL stuff.)

Lowball #4 tentatively scheduled for November 29th-December 6th. Exact date/time will be updated in the OP.

A few more items added. Feel free to sound off on what is interesting/what you want to see more of and I'll do my best to provide. Still on track to start in about a week.

Added more games. The list will be finalized late Saturday or in advance of starting Sunday night. Feel free to PM if you see something you want before auction start.

Items will be locked in around 7pm Central tonight, so you'll have a day's notice on what the final list will be. Feel free to make offers between now and then. Note that I may add a few items after that point, but I won't remove any.

I've also specified the start and end times for the lowball. Note that just like last time, there is a one hour closing window at the end.

PS3 games are region-free? I'm interested in those if they are. I don't have PS4 or Vita (or X1) but I've got every other system/handheld and would look at any other games you might want to sell, especially if you have Cubic Ninja *coughwannahackmy3dsandcan'tfinditforareasonableprice*

PS3 games are region-free? I'm interested in those if they are. I don't have PS4 or Vita (or X1) but I've got every other system/handheld and would look at any other games you might want to sell, especially if you have Cubic Ninja *coughwannahackmy3dsandcan'tfinditforareasonableprice*
PS3 system is region-free. Everything runs and saves fine, obviously the language is still Japanese though. The only region locked PS3 game I am aware of is Persona 4 Arena. PS4 is also region free I believe.

I don't have Cubic Ninja haha, but I am aware of it.

5)  :ps3: Uncharted 1 (complete) - $1 Blade
6)  :ps3: Uncharted 2 (complete) - $1 Blade
7)  :ps3: Uncharted 3 (complete) - $1 Blade
9)  :ps3: Umineko no Naku Koro Ni (complete, import) - $1 Blade

42) The Man in the Iron mask / The Beach combo DVD - $1 Blade
44) Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon - $1 Blade
46) Jekyll Complete BBC Series on 2 DVD - $1 Blade
47) The Island - $1 Blade
54) Bug - $1 Blade
55) White Noise 2 - $1 Blade
58) The Haunting in Connecticut - $1 Blade
59) Final Destination 1 - $1 Blade
60) Final Destination 2 - $1 Blade
62) Thirteen Ghosts - $1 Blade
67) Saw 6 - $1 Blade
68) Pumpkinhead - $1 Blade

Just a head's up, my bid was for the metal gear code, but you listed it next to the batman code in the op.
Oops, sorry, I had 2 min before work this morning and rushed it. Corrected, thanks.

Everything else is up to date as well, thanks everyone.

Is 18) Despair on Deponia (STEAM) supposed to be Chaos on Deponia? Because I'm not seeing Despair.
Yes it is. I don't know why I mistyped that, I had it correctly written in the first place. Corrected, thank you.

Oops, sorry, I had 2 min before work this morning and rushed it. Corrected, thanks.

Everything else is up to date as well, thanks everyone.

Yes it is. I don't know why I mistyped that, I had it correctly written in the first place. Corrected, thank you.
Too much Dangan Ronpa but in that case

18) Chaos on Deponia (STEAM) $1

bread's done
Back