[DEAD] OB's LOWBALL #7 Vita, PS4, PS3, PS2, Fire Emblem, Zelda, Club Nintendo

Lowball #6 is 100% done and taken care of.

I will be building #7 in more detail in Mid to late April for a Late April or early May run on here.

Until then, follow if you like for updates or I'll see you in other lowballs!

UPDATE! Tentatively added some games into the lowball to start in a week or so (April 24th?). Can make offers until they get locked.

Will be adding a few more between now and then...

Updated!

I've also added 1 more game (Puppeteer for :ps3:) to the lowball! (This'll be the last item added for this lowball.)

Thanks for all the day 1 bids! Keep 'em coming!

MGS V - $4

Steins Gate - $4

Fire Emblem Fates Birthright - $16

Loz Twilight Princess - $1

Valkyria Chronicles - $1

Puppeteer - $1

Club Nintendo Bag - $2

Welp, we're in the home stretch! Here's to a few more bids, lol, I could use 'em!

The ending time has been narrowed to a 15m rolling stop starting at 9PM CDT today Sunday the 1st. That means the auction will end between 9 and 915PM but if a bid gets in, then the window on that item extends 5m past the last bid on that item until all items are closed. Basically, items no one is fighting for will close immediately but there'll be a few more minutes for items of interest.

Thank you for your bids and here's to a fun finish!

About one hour left!

The ending time is a 15m rolling stop starting at 9:00PM CDT today Sunday the 1st. That means the auction will end between 9 and 915PM but if a bid gets in, then the window on that item extends 5m past the last bid on that item until all items are closed.

Here's to these last bids, lol, I could use 'em!

Next post by me will announce the end of the lowball. ( I will update the OP in the meantime if there are more bids so check that)

Thanks for auction and thanks gogu for letting me have it

May have to find ground zero to play before i play phantom pain

bread's done
Back